Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Pinecone Sample posted:

My boyfriend is filthy, please help

That person posted another one about the same scenario

Am I wrong for feeling this way? What do you think? I’m sick of it!!!

quote:

I am 23 female, my boyfriend is 22 male. We’ve been on and off for 8 years. I’ve moved out my moms house when I was 21 (my choice) and had 2 different living spaces. He never moved out and is very close with his mother. I stop being a sugar baby for him and I’m getting fed up. He wants me to cook for him .... which I don’t mind but since it’s 4 other people living in the house he’s saying I have to cook for everybody if I do cook. I feel like I shouldn’t! I’m not buying food to cook for a family I’m buying food to cook for us. Cooking for all his little brothers and his mom the food won’t even last one night for leftovers!!! He don’t even deserve my cooking. Same with wanting me to clean but his house is FILTHY. His family is so dirty and they’ve been that way for since I met him when he was 15 (roaches, mice, mouse chatter from eating the styrofoam of days old food, dirty clothes everywhere, old food/dishes in the bedroom etc) I come from a CLEAN HOME AND BACKGROUND! NEVER HAD MICE OR ROACH PROBLEM!!! I don’t feel like I should clean WHEN HE DOESNT EVEN CLEAN UP AFTER HIMSELF! WHY SHOULD I CLEAN AFTER A GROWN MAN WHO DOESNT CLEAN AFTER HIMSELF!!???? If I clean he won’t even keep it up because he’s dirty! I’m not the type to cook or clean for men. I feel like I am the prize and men should cater to me (thus me being a sugar baby for so long) it’s not even like he’s doing anything extravagant for me to be cooking and cleaning. Last week he said I spent $400 this week on us, it’s like I didn’t get any of that. It’s not like we’re going to expensive restaurants like Ruth Chris, STK, R2L .... it’s Chile’s and super overpriced drinks, and little hood bars. If he gave me $400 to go towards the tuition that I am now paying myself since I’m stopped sugaring, I wouldn’t mind bc money is actually being use to something useful. (He knows this & knows I stopped sugaring for the sake of our relationship) I’m a girlfriend not a wife. When talking to my mom idk how the conversation came about but she said “he still live with his mom?!😕🤨” she sounded really disappointed because she know I can do better. He’s a great guy and I love him dearly but idk what to do. Am I wrong for feeling this way? Over the years I’ve been exposed to different people and life situations that caused me to level up and he’s still in the same space, so I guess you can say I’ve changed. He’s sensitive and gets defensive easily. Idk what to do. Of course I should leave but that’s easier said then done!! I don’t want to sound ungrateful I’m thankful for everything he does for me. Am I wrong for feeling this type of way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Rent-A-Cop posted:

She's obviously not a business genius.

She distributed shares without a right of first refusal, so that's a given

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
weird to standard Americans

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I tell my exes new wife that her ring was actually mine that I bought?

yes but do it anyway

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
AITA for giving my stepdaughter candy for Christmas but consciously choosing not to give any to my stepson?

quote:

I have two gorgeous stepkids, my 15 year old stepdaughter Alex and my 12 year old stepson James. Things are usually.. usually...great in our home, I’m very lucky that I have 2 chill children that have made me feel very welcome.

Alex is extremely active, she is the golden retriever of the human world. My stepson James on the other hand is a basset hound... both incredibly adorable and awesome in their own way but two very different energy levels and so as a result two different body types. James’s doctor has advised me to change up his diet and portion sizes because he often complains of being tired/ sluggish and the doc would like him to lose some lbs, so I try and stay away from giving James candy and empty calories.

Both kids got equalish Christmas presents this year- James got a switch and assorted games, and Alex received an iPad. However, for stocking stuffers I ended up giving Alex some candy and I gave my son some lush bath bombs (those things are fricken expensive... and the kid goes NUTS for them) I had a feeling the kids were going to do a trade anyway, which is exactly what they did. James ended up swapping a bath bomb for some candy so he got a little amount anyhow, enough that he was able to eat candy without having surplus stock.

Now I got a phone call from their mom (who is also usually chill) and she was very upset on James’s behalf. She said that it was unfair of me to give them different stocking stuffers and that I was body shaming him, the list went on and on. I asked her if he mentioned anything, and she replied in the negative but something she said stuck with me ‘don’t think he doesn’t know what youre doing’ ...

now the kids live with me and dad full time and have for the past 11 years, so I like to think I know our son very well, but I’m worried that I’ve been too heavy handed. I spoke to James about it casually and he was surprised I even bought it up, but I would like some judgement so I can avoid things like this in future if it’s an assholey move... thank you Reddit

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Hellblazer187 posted:

Hm. I guess I'm just not seeing how it would really even be possible. Sounds like everything happened really fast.

quote:

She ends up going down in the pit, and another dude trips over her and lands on her hard. I can see she's crying and screaming. The pit stops and some other girls pull her out. She's bleeding from her arm and goes to the bar, and I can see she's bleeding. She's pointing at her arm, screaming. I can't hear poo poo.

We play the next song,

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Power Khan posted:

Why would you vote her TA?

There's a lot of comments that imply they... didn't. It seems the consensus was NTA, and then they added that edit anyway :shrug:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
WIBTA if I refuse to let a person fully join our coven.

quote:

We've had a problem in our coven. We started of with only a few people but have been growing rapidly we now have ~12 dedicants and full-member as well as 6 new seekers. It's an entirely closed door, totally secret coven and no one has spilled anything, they take an oath not to. However, we've had a problem with some of the seekers.

One doesn't want to participate in any of the physical training the coven does. We often go on runs and hikes, as well as have martial arts training for full members and also have regular physical fitness tests (jogging ~1km). I've talked to her and she doesn't have any disabilities or medical issues stopping her (we have a couple of members that do and we make appropriate leeway for them). We got down to it and basically she said she doesn't want to have to exercise. She is obese, and is convinced we are trying to shame her for it (we're really not), we don't want to force anyone to do things they don't want however, a few days ago we went to a park and she had a fit when she got out of breath and refused to carry on. We've kinda decided that we should probably refuse to allow her entry to the coven at the moment. I feel bad though, because this will be the first person we turn down. Are we being assholes.

Please don't make unneeded comments about our religion.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Lucrece posted:

WIBTA if I didn’t replace my roommates liquor?

My grandparents bought a bottle of some alcoholic beverage when I was born and gave it me on my 21st. I left it at my parents and they drunk it. They justified this because I don’t drink and I don’t really know my grandparents that well so it wasn’t sentimental. AITA

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
AITA for lying to my in-laws about actively trying to have a child.

quote:

My wife and I are in our early 30s no children and no plans on ever having children. My wife is an only child and her parents are constantly pressuring us to have children. Every Christmas when we visit them this subject turns into a huge argument between my wife and her parents because she’s very adamant about not having children. This year I decided to interact with them differently and pretend like we’re actively trying to have children. When I told them we’re finally ready to have children and we’re actively trying they were overwhelmed with joy. Their entire attitude was extremely positive and the dinner was peaceful and full of laughs. They would ask me how many children I wanted and I would respond I’m not stopping till I have one of each. I would ask them parenting questions and their answers were so cheerful and they would Reminisce about when my wife was a child. My MIL even gave me unsolicited sex advice to get my wife pregnant.
My wife says I’m a total rear end in a top hat for lying to them so blatantly but I really don’t think it’s such a bad thing to keep the peace. AITA?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA? I got mad because my sister bailed on my wedding. It's in 2 days and she's the Maid of Honour.

quote:

It's my fiance's dad who's getting weird about kids. It's a really small wedding and the only people invited who have kids under 18 are my siblings. Brother has asked my sister if she can watch nieces so now my brother and sister in law are coming but not my actual sister.

He sees them once a year in the Christmas/New Years window of time, which is why we planned the wedding for now, and outside of that they don't factor in, it's just because we've gone out of our way to make sure his family are comfortable that we don't want them to change their minds over kids.

No clue what they're like while drunk but they're also saying that they don't trust the kids to be quiet during the ceremony so they don't want them at the ceremony or reception.

The only people bringing kids are my brother and sister, so no one else would have needed to sort anything out, and when we were growing up mum literally gave the next door neighbour's kid a tenner to do her homework at our place while we were in bed, it's about 10 seconds to find someone. We planned this wedding so his family, who he only sees in person once a year, could come. We didn't want them bailing at the last minute. I can see my family any time, they're only a 2 hour drive away, his family are here for 2 weeks a year, if that.

We're paying for everything

they've planned their entire wedding around his family's every whim and last minute demands because otherwise they won't go, which is resulting in her sister being unable to go, and her sister is the bad guy here

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
edit: this was supposed to be a validation post stop saying i'm the rear end in a top hat

edit 2: come on guys please

edit 3: gently caress you all you ruined it

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
AITA for telling a mcdonalds manager a kid took off their socks

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTA if I don't wear a dress to my sister's wedding?

The best part is the comments where the OP explains her sister doesn't talk to any of her other family and has literally 0 friends

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

If she has her room, are we allowed to have guests stay in there if we have family visit? Is the dog allowed in there? We were planning on having a small office space for me in the second bedroom, where will that go if she is occupying that room?

they made a reddit post before having a conversation with the person they're moving a long distance to move in with after being in a relationship for 8 months

this'll go well, regardless of the secret friend issue

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
as a physician's assistant let me explain how I know more about a patient than their doctor

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [21F] boyfriend [23M] gets my attention when he does disturbing things in video games.

same OP 4 months ago:

AITA for confronting my boyfriend about an Instagram model when I already knew the answer?

quote:

So, this all stared because my boyfriend was nice enough to install one of his old hard drives or something onto my old computer to try and help it run faster.

Well, yesterday I downloaded Google Chrome onto that computer because I wanted to install AdBlocker, and it installed nicely and things were going fine until my computer died and I lost everything.

When it came back to life I went back to Chrome and went to the history to try and open all the tabs that had closed, when I realized that his old hard drive had saved his Google information and the like onto Chrome, because it was all his browser history.

Anyways pretty much every day I saw the same result for “Yaela Heart” on Instagram, who calls herself the “stretching queen” (to put it modestly). He wasn’t following her, but he was visiting her profile daily, so I figured that he wasn’t following her because he was afraid I’d find out.

Well, I didn’t want to ask him directly because I didn’t want to seem “crazy”, so I basically said, “You liked a picture from this account Yaela Heart and it showed up in my feed, haha.”

He then swears up and down to me that he’d only visited her profile ONE TIME yesterday because he’d heard about her ridiculousness on 9GAG. Obviously I know this isn’t the case, but I just say okay and change the subject.

It just kind of makes me think two things: am I an rear end in a top hat for not just telling the truth about how I found out and that I know he’s lying? And also, if he’s sincerely lying to me about this, could he be lying to me about other things too?

I appreciate any input.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
AITA for not caring about the well being of the planet?

quote:

So I recently went out with this girl and things went pretty well. For our second date I invited her to my home and she looked through my fridge and saw that I had plastic water bottles. She began to lecture me about it saying things about the ocean and what not. I flat out told her I couldn’t give less of a gently caress about sea turtles or dolphins or whatever the hell else she was talking about. To my surprise she decided to leave within 10 minutes of being there. I ended up wasting the entire meal I was prepared to cook. It honestly left such a bad taste in my mouth that I’ve gone out of my way to buy even more plastic water bottles. I Snapchatted her a picture of the the 10 packs of 24 plastic bottles of water I bought with the caption “lol gently caress the fishes”

Was I the rear end in a top hat in this scenario? She came into my house and started being obnoxious over something that really doesn’t matter.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
AITA for blocking my friend after she threw a pregnancy party for her cat, while inviting multiple pregnant people and people struggling to conceive?

quote:

I (24f) have a friend (26) who has always been avidly child free. I've known her for 12 years and she's always hated kids and talked poo poo about babies. I personally don't mind that she's like this, although it is annoying when she goes on rants about how ugly people's babies are, and I've known her to call toddlers assholes.

I know this sounds unbelievable, trust me, I feel like I'm not in real life. She texted all of our friends last week to say that she's having a very important dinner and she needs everyone to come. This is 15+ people. In a smaller group chat, she told me and three other girls that she is 'expecting a new arrival' and she wants to announce it at the party. We were all super shocked, but very happy for her. She was very evasive with questions, but I honestly just assumed she was feeling weird about being pregnant/admitting she had decided to have a child after all, and I brushed it off.

So, we all get to this dinner party at a local restaurant. She stands up to make a speech, saying (as well as I can remember), "I'm really excited to announce that we are expecting not one... But three new arrivals !" Everyone was shook! Until she handed out the ultrasounds, and they looked nothing like babies. We all looked at her confused, when she said "Princess (her cat) has been a naughty little girl, and is blessing us with three little ones. I'm sure you're all super excited to meet the babies, and there will be a naming party when they're here!" I think the last part was a joke, but needless to say, most of us were quite pissed she did this.

Two of the women there have been very vocal about having fertility issues. I am also pregnant, and so are two other girls there. I feel like this whole thing was set up to belittle the fact that most of the people in the group (ranging from my age to mid thirties) are settling down and having kids. One of the women with fertility issues actually left upset soon after, and the other one just after her. I called a cab after I'd eaten my meal, and left early. I immediately blocked her on everything, because I'm sick of her being so anti-kid, especially when she was addressing multiple people who are pregnant and struggling to conceive. I sent a message in the smaller group chat saying that what she did was insensitive and disgusting, and she responded saying it was a joke and I should lighten up, and I obviously don't know her very well considering she has been vocal about not wanting to meet my baby.

I heard from a friend who stayed that she ended the party with a toast to 'still hating human spawn'.

I'm not sure if I'm overreacting because of the baby, or if this was genuinely terrible. AITA?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

ad090 posted:

AITA for telling my partner that I genuinely think it would be easier to be a single mother?

It probably would be easier to be the single mother of 2 children than 3 children

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
[35F] finds guy I'm dating [40M] for 5 weeks kind of cringey

quote:

About two months ago I got back on Tinder and matched with a guy who I was sort of meh about. I gave him my number and we started texting, anyway. It turns out he was someone from my hometown. I realized he was a guy that I thought was hot when I was 14 and he was a ref at a highschool wrestling match. I never even talked to him so that's as far as it went. According to him, when I was 22, I approached him at a bar and told him about this. Nothing happened again. I agreed to meet for dinner. That night he apparently postes this whole story on his Facebook and said something about if he ends up missing he went out the way he wanted. Weird.

After a few weeks he has become increasingly odd to me. He has an entire wardrobe for his dog and carries her everywhere in a satchel. He basically dry humps me in public and always calls me names in bed (slut, whore, etc.) which was fine the first time but is getting really annoying because it's every time. He always wants to shower with me or tag along when I do my side gig, delivering groceries. When I have bad days he talks in baby talk to his pets and says poo poo like someone's a grumpy girl today. He, also, always bitches about his job but when I ask him what exactly he does he always says I like to keep work and home life seperate. I finally said ok but you literally always bring it up so....

The thing is, he is a super nice guy. He buys me flowers and takes me on real dates. I just find myself being hella annoyed at him. I hate when I complain about something bad that happened and he says "I know how you feel" or that he pesters me about things to the point that it becomes almost nagging. I want to like him but I feel like I'm pushing him away because I need some space. Especially since I have a child to take care of. I've told him that and I feel like I hurt his feelings. What do I do? Just push on?

Tl;dr Nice guy annoying me and I dont know if it's my problem or his.

quote:

I was pulling something out of the freezer case at the grocery store and he ofc had the dog in his bag. I feel him grab the crotch of my jeans and make some cutesey noise. I said stop loving doing that, now. He says to the dog, oh we mades hers mads.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
My [29M] girlfriend [28F] has started pulling away after I said she’d been acting clingy lately. What do I do?

quote:

We’ve dated for four months nearly and she spent Christmas with my family for 7 days. During the time we were away she exhibited “clingy” moments such as, why I suddenly wasn’t hugging her a certain way in bed (she thought she’d done something wrong) and another moment was basically I was trying to settle my dog that kept jumping up between us and I had to sit on the floor to settle her for a few hours. My gf said said that she missed me being on the sofa with her that evening.

She revealed that the reasons she got like that was due to anxiety, and she felt embarrassed it. No biggie, she said she was trying to manage it.

Anyway, she left my house yesterday after spending the night and before she left she asked if she could come over the following night, seeing as my plans had fallen through and I was now free.

I reminded her that she’d made plans with two of my friends that evening and she should go see them. She got a bit annoyed and said that those plans were still open, as she wanted to see if I was free first and that she felt a bit weird making plans with my friends without me being there (as they are my friends and she’s still getting to know them.)

She got upset and said “do you think we’re seeing too much of each other?” And I said yes, that we’d spent the last 9 days together and she should go out and enjoy herself.

She then asked if she was being “clingy” and I said “yes, a little bit. Especially the times over Christmas and just now.” She got upset at this and revealed she felt embarrassed and that “this isn’t her naturally, and she’s not a clingy person.” She then said if this was bothering me and I said “only if you keep going on about it.”

She soon stopped and left soon after. She spent the night at my friends and didn’t text me good night which we normally do. The next day I texted her and she made no mention of plans or seeing me.

After that, she’s been pretty busy and it seems she’s gone the complete opposite to how she was behaving. She’s made plans with friends next weekend and next week I’ll see her on Thursday, as she’s cancelled our usual film night on Tuesday to see her sister.

I get that she’s trying to give me space but I’m not sure how to feel about all this. Her texts are still the same and we still text each other good night, but I feel her behaviour has gone to the extreme.

How do I proceed from here?

TLDR - said my girlfriend was acting clingy and now she’s acting busy and “giving me space” . What do I do?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Pinecone Sample posted:

BF pissing in bathroom sink

:reddit: posted:

It all goes down the same way, and its being actively flushed whilst hes doing it if the tap is running. Do you pee in the shower? Its the same thing, I dont see the issue as long as he cleans it

Lol, it’s a little gross but “disrespectful”? He was pissing in the sink, not on your carpet. Just ask him not to piss in the sink anymore and make him clean it.

I pee in the sink when my girlfriend is occupado; it’s really not a big deal when you think about it

How is it disrespectful? I pissed in the sink all through college when I lived In the dorms and now it really doesn’t bother me. Kinda more convenient sometimes. Might be kinda gross but not disrespectful. Weirder to shame him so hard just over pissing

it’s all pipes, what’s the difference??

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for giving my husbands affair child (now adult) money and a job?

Retroactively divorce this guy 20 years ago

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

DemoneeHo posted:

Walked in living room to parents on drugs?

Okay, somebody has to ask it: what the hell is brillo padding?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
I (25f) think I'm in love with my boyfriend's (42m) half-son (23m)

quote:

I've been dating my boyfriend "John" for 5 months. We have a significant age difference but he's very understanding of a more open relationship. We have a lot of fun together and share a lot of the same interests. I care a lot about him so when he asked if I wanted to meet his half-son, "Jake", I saw no issue. We all went out to dinner and his son and I had immediate chemistry. We kept making long eye contact and looking at each other first when laughing, lots of internet jokes and anime references etc. We had some drinks and were having a fun time so we all went back to John's to watch a movie. During the movie John and I were holding hands with me in the middle. I kept feeling this burning sensation to hold Jake's hand. I didn't want to, I don't want to hurt John, but it's just that intense feeling you get when you're really into someone. I excused myself to go to bed while they finished the movie.

Over the last month, I've hung out a lot with John and Jake together and separately. It's extremely hard not to compare the two and where each relationship would go. I know this is screwed up and horrible. I haven't done anything with Jake and would never cheat on John, but I know that it's not possible to have a relationship with John anymore knowing what I do. I don't think I can spend time with Jake and not struggle with these intense feelings (emotionally and physically). I know I should just break it off with John and forget about them both.... but what if I always regret not telling Jake how I feel? What if John would ultimately be understanding if Jake felt the same? Should I take a huge risk and confess to them both? Or who would I need to confess to first?

TL;DR Intense feelings for boyfriend of 5 month's half-son. Should I just leave my boyfriend, or should I confess after breaking things off? If I confess, should it be to his son first or second?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
How can I [m/23] get my GF [f/22] to agree to my fetish and not find it weird?

quote:

So to make a long story short we both love each other but she has admitted she is contemplating breaking up with me due to my fetish.

I like to wear a diaper (depends) and go to the bathroom on myself and have her change me. Then she bathes me and then we have sex after that.

She thinks it's a Mom fantasy but that could not be further from the truth. Her taking care of me like that really turns me on and it makes my experience with sex much more pleasurable.

I want her to understand it's not a weird type thing and it only enhances the love I already feel for her.

TLDR; how can I show my GF that my fetish is about my love for her?

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

DemoneeHo posted:

My [18f] boyfriend [18m] wanted to open up our relationship now that we are at uni, but is now mad that I'm getting a lot more action than him

https://thehardtimes.net/blog/help-my-wife-and-i-started-an-open-relationship-and-it-turns-out-shes-significantly-more-attractive-than-i-am/

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
he cheated on her with her dad obvs

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Hobo Clown posted:

AITA for kicking out my uncle from the house even though he pays rent?

I recently inherited my mom's house [...]. My mom, dad and sister got pretty mad at me.

mom's so pissed she's returned from beyond the grave to tell him he sucks

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
My (23m) father (67m) wants my sperm to impregnate the woman (39f) he cheated on my mother (62f) with 13 years ago

quote:

Truly, the title says most of it.

After not seeing the woman he left my mother for for years, they are now back together and she is living with him.

Yesterday, he came into my house, swore me to secrecy, and then told me that they are going to get married, and want to have a baby. Specifically, "she wants a baby and I wouldn't mind it..." --he then proceeds to tell me that he is "shooting blanks" and wants my genetics. He says that I'd be absolved from being the father... But also my dad is 67 and not particularly healthy--he was relatively aware about the fact that he would probably die before this kid is in high school.

Also, my father is financially independent, but as you might gather by now, bat poo poo crazy. He's likely experiencing some level of onset dementia, and also historically has rage issues and some type of undiagnosed personality disorder.

Anywho, I am NOT considering doing this at all, but here are the reasons I am asking for advice:

How do I tell him no?

How would I approach talking him out of this? (He said that I would be his "first choice" so I imagine he will find a way to make this happen)

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
on the other other hand he could do the drat shopping himself :colbert:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

DandyLion posted:

Delicious. Finally a grown rear end shitburger learns when you gently caress up those who you are supposed to love you suffer. Just a shame it took him his whole life to figure it out.

reddit convinced her she’s the rear end in a top hat and she’s going to invite him

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

DandyLion posted:

What next, are you gonna tell me Santa isn't real?

Santa’s real and he posts in /r/shortcels

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
[M19] I fell in love with a prostitute and I think she likes me too but...

quote:

A week ago I visited a room rental in which you can also spend some time with a girl. So I am not talking about a
brothel, wont matter anyways. I had great sex with a beautiful girl, she is definately a 10/10 but it was just sex and our faces came very close but no kissing included. We also talked a bit and she asked me if I had a girlfriend, which is obbviously not the case. After I left I had a very special feeling and knew I had to see her again. So today i went to the "room rental" again and asked for her. She finally entered the room seemed pretty happy to see me again. I told her I want to talk first before Sex and she agreed. We were laying on the bed and she said I seem to be so nervous and should calm down. She told me to touch her although i didnt pay for that but I said i just want to hold her in my arm. At that point I am almost 100% sure she realized im not the usual client. She said normally germans arent so nice and sweet like you ( she is italian). After that I was holding her close she had her ears at my breast and said your heart is poking so fast, calm down. She began talking about her drivers licence and it was too adorable I knew I fell in love with her. After 10minutes she said: only 20 minutes left, what do you want to do now? I said I just want to continue holding her and talking. And as I write this I am crying. She looked at me and said wow you are so cute and started petting my arms, brest and legs. That made me very sad as she said this and I told her how beautiful she is. After we talked 20 more minutes I asked her if she wants to meet me privately and have a coffee. She said she isnt allowed to meet customers privately or she looses the job( she needs the job pretty bad she mentioned) and said I should bring coffee next time. So I said, if we would have met somewhere else and if she had a different job, would you meet me? and she just said yes in a pretty sad way and turned around to set up the bed. Before we said goodbye she opened her arms and said: time for a last cuddle, we hugged and then she gave me a kiss on my cheek. She also asked when I will visit her again and that I should call the house lady and ask for her to make a appointment with her.

most of you are going to tell me that she just did all of this to maintain me as a customer but it was real. She is a 10/10 and could get new customers IMMEDIATELY. Im pretty sure she likes me too but obviously not so much that she would risk her job. my plan now is to give her my number and tell her to call me in case she ever quits the job or if she just wants to risk it and drink a coffee with me.

Oh and I finally realized prostitutes are only humans with normal feelings. I dont care what she does when Im not with her, she has a beautiful soul.

--- **TL;DR;** : I fell in love with a prostitue and she said I was cute and if she had a different job she would meet me. I dont know what to do now.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
I've(M14) been dating this really nice girl, (F15) that I've known for a long time, and idk how to let her down.

quote:

Recently i went through the hardest breakup I've ever been through and my life crumbled with it. I finally have everything under control again and I have my life back in place after months of rebuilding it. And a really good friend asked me out. I've been dating this girl for about a month or so and we've known each other for around two years prior. We've been best friends and I know she had had a lot of failure with guys. She has liked me basically since we met and I've known since. She asked me out after I had known for about a year and I told her that I was going to think about it and so I did for a couple of months and finally told her yes after some thought. After we went on our first date and I kissed her and she told me it was "the best day of her life" and ever since she's said she loves me plenty of times and she is very genuine. The problem im having is when I'm around her and talking to her I think I love her but when I'm not like right now I'm not too sure. I'm having doubts about it and idk if it's right. She's a really sweet girl and I'd hate to break her heart but idk how to let her down without breaking her mentally. I know I love her but just not in a romantic way like I thought. There's this other girl I want to take my chances with but I obviously want to resolve this matter first and idk how so please help.

TLDR: There's this one girl I've been dating and she's super into it but I don't quite feel it and I want to move on to this other girl I like but I want to resolve this issue first (because I'm not that kind of guy).

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
her entire thigh!!!!! :vince:

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Power Khan posted:

Is it normal for 2 year cohabit girlfriend to not wait for you while out with friends?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_t0TjhdtdA

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
I got engaged at 22 and he won't read my fanfiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
writing a 600 word essay about how you're not gay is a totally not gay thing to do