Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Does she not know his actual age?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Sorority Fister posted:

I wish I was under your desk with my face in your general crotch area while you rip long nasty farts...your labia just getting blown around all gracefully like the wings of a swimming stingary

Keep going

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

cumshitter posted:

*Sets my useless boyfriend adrift on an ice floe. As it sails off he briefly looks up from his Nintendo Switch*

"Hey, how are you going to send me groceries here without my list?"

"Don't worry about it! Love you!"

lol

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

blarzgh posted:

"Sales" is a predatory, burden-shifting industry that pretends to be a meritocracy. Hey, this product has literally zero demand. We could advertise? No, that would cost too much money, lets have a bunch of shysters and hucksters convince a bunch of morons to advertise it for us but they'll only get paid if their advertising works, and if it works well enough then the morons can get promoted to huckster, with the promise of making Regional Vice Shyster one day, and they can go recruit other morons!

What salesperson hurt you?

Also everything you described is inapplicable to what others described above. Great advertising or no, you won’t get people to consistently buy complex and expensive products if they’re not getting value of it.

sticksy fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Sep 28, 2018

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

the part where you fall for it a bit until it sinks in is part of the charm, it's like you are the lady in the story

uhh is it offensive if I change the title to
/r/relationships: repeatedly nominated for a gay award at work

No - make it so!

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Theophany posted:

I (22M) always warned my girlfriend (21F) that getting naked on the internet would bite her in the rear end

I think that guy is just bragging smugly more than anything

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

Compliments are verbal gifts and are acts of aggression. Your coworkers, loyally complaining about their loved ones, were trying to be vulnerable around you by discussing them. By complimenting their wives you have upped the ante of workplace hostility and shown yourself to be dominant. The coworker that is irritable with you was once top of the heap and you displaced him. The only option left is to leave him small gifts reminiscent of his wife. Eventually, he will crack and break down. Once this happens, compliment him personally. His fragile psyche will be unable to cope with all the unchecked aggression and he will spiral out of control and into a pit of despair.

This happened to me, checks out.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

bubblebee posted:

Me (20m) just sent my crush (20f) a video of me singing a song i wrote for her.

she has not replied and i dont know what to do. i feel sick and empty.

He linked to YouTube. https://youtu.be/iTVFl3kVi9Q

What the gently caress.

This is quite possibly the most insufferable person I've ever seen.

Also he's 20 years old FFS

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Incoherence posted:

I can't say I've ever heard of a findom relationship between two middle-aged men before.

I'm sure it's because no problems arise from and it always works out so well for everyone involved.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
I think I'm going to need to see her Insta and tinder profiles.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

HazCat posted:

I mean it would be easier if the thread could go like five minutes without talking about her.

It is a toxic relationship, fitting for this thread.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

this was my bed in 2012 but thank god my living situation has upgraded since then. better furs also, caribou doesn't feel very good and it sheds like a mother fucker

I loved your bed in “The Hateful Eight.”

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Khazar-khum posted:

I still call BS because I can't believe there's an entire building in NYC that's Republican.

Trump Tower?

(you're probably still right)

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Hellblazer187 posted:

My cousin once told me he trapped a bat that was in his room by playing hip hop music very loud and and the bass hosed up the bats echo location and he couldn't fly. I don't know if the story is true but I like to believe my cousin defeated a vampire using the power of the Wu-Tang.

Wu Tang Clan ain't nothing to gently caress with

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
These last few pages have been quality.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

21st Cherry boy posted:

Maybe she's the kind of person who can't keep her mouth shut and would have blabbed about it to their other friends and the girl the ring was actually for, and he was trying to keep it secret for his friend?

Yeah, I can totally see this being the case - having to go back to those girlfriends she excitedly told already only to have to sheepishly say "actually it wasn't for me" would be pretty embarrassing so she's lashing out at him.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

MrFellow posted:

Granted, I've only seen proceedings involving active jammers, so this may just be me being pedantic.

I mean, isn't that pretty much part of the job description as a telecomm attorney (I'm not a lawyer but have worked and been in business/contract negotiations with them before and this was very much my impression)?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Straight White Shark posted:

I'm pretty sure this guy is the epitome of red flag- need second opinions pls

/r - I feel like 1 sexual assault is understandable but 3??

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

OMGVBFLOL posted:

there are lots of teachers in my family and i can confirm this is normal. if you don’t want an outspoken & confrontational partner, don’t date a teacher.

Alternatively, they can be insanely passive-aggressive instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Kuros posted:

AITA for nicknaming my blind mother-in-law Roomba?

:lol:

Probably yes but that nickname is pretty great, especially if she's ok with it.