Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LadyPictureShow posted:

There was something in the news a few years back that whole bunch of Lululemon yoga pants got recalled for this exact reason.

Trying them on, I guess they looked fine, but in actual exercise the flexing and stretching turned them 'too sheer', particularly in the butt.

But I think the see through issue has always been a bit of an issue with that brand, to a lesser degree than that recalled batch.

There was a women's clothing company that had a whole campaign about how if you wear their stuff people won't be able to see your pussy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I have heard of couples who are together for 10+ years who get married and divorce after like three months.

I have a coworker who was together with a person for almost 20 years and had a kid together. They eventually got married and then divorced in about a year.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Motronic posted:

(20F) My dad (57M) saw my nudes on fetlife and asking if he could "rent me for the night" (self.relationships)

submitted 1 hour ago by lookingattfunto /relationships

8 commentssharesavehidereport[removed by moderators]nsfb

:barf:

While bad was expecting something much worse from the title.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I've learned from watching/listening to a bunch of webinars at work is that business consultants love to classify people into different groups.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Pinecone Sample posted:

AITA for telling my wife to find a place for winter.

Sounds like grandma's house isn't fit to live in when it is nice out either.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also the idea that you can just rent a shack to random people and get around the rules by just saying they can't rent the same place on consecutive nights.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Burying the lede here.

Landlord claiming she needs to move back into the house i’m renting from her

quote:

Hey, all!! This is in Oklahoma.

I’m two months into a 6-month rental agreement with a family friend. We have a semi-formal written agreement that includes how long the lease is, rent amount, and the people living in the house. It’s signed by both of us. I have the only copy.

This morning, she texted saying that she needs to move back home because she can’t afford the place she’s living in anymore.

If it’s worth anything, she’s a fugitive from the law so I don’t think she’d go to the courthouse and actually file an eviction notice, but I can’t be sure. Can she send someone on her behalf?

Any and all advice would be appreciated!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Owlbear Camus posted:

Reading the title I was already leaning NTA because Youtube Prank. Reading the post itself :murder: the brother.

"prank" seems like a fertile search term for just the dregs of the human race.

The brother was bad but the OP probably should have been up front about the whole "going back home" part.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It could be something in a "gross" field like mortician.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The n-word guy and his friend sure sound like real winners. Especially the part where it sounds like his friend regularly has heated gamer moments.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Why would you ever think you were in the right in that position?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Midnight Voyager posted:

I was on board until the phrasing "a proper woman." Yeah dad, you shouldn't have said anything stupid enough to make me want to side with the lady in her underwear in front of randos.

He also said she was wearing a sports bra which aren't exactly the most revealing things in the world.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for facilitating another yoga/pilates instructor off of her probationary period over using so many songs from my playlist?

I like how even the yoga studio owners were all "this complaint is dumb as gently caress."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

DemoneeHo posted:

AITA for how I responded to my ex wife's son?

Yes, completely cutting yourself off from a kid who you've been raising for 10 years as your own child was an rear end in a top hat thing to do.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The tattoo person it's definitely an rear end in a top hat for deliberately recommending someone they knew was bad. They can't go "buyer beware" when they told the person to go there.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

cumshitter posted:

I don't think Boston has a style of pizza. It sounds like an American parody restaurant like New York Burger or Chicago Lasagna.

Actually I know they don't have one because they wouldn't shut up about it. We would all know.

Boston Pizza is a chain currently running a "Christmas Pizza" promotion.

quote:

All the flavours of a traditional Christmas dinner…on a pizza! Seasoned rotisserie turkey, house-made stuffing, rosemary sage cream sauce and Italian cheeses. Served with cranberry sauce and warm turkey gravy. 1 Free TOBLERONE with each Indy/Small or 2 Free TOBLERONES with each Medium/Large. While supplies last.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ah yes, that famous Hollywood bias against white people names.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Is that like a code, a code for drugs?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Bruceski posted:

Venmo is like Paypal but without the web integration. It's just folks through the app sending money to each other. As far as I know the app's not shady, but last I heard it was treated like sending cash so if, for example, someone got ahold of your phone and sent themselves your bank account's contents Venmo wouldn't do anything to help.

Venmo is actually owned by Paypal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

wizardofloneliness posted:

His edit makes it sound like he just leaves his door unlocked all the time.

Which is extremely dumb.