Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
It crossed the line when I realized he went to Big Bob's Boob Barn more than he went to Costco. Unacceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
Is it our nerdy 14 yr old smoking the doobs or could it be his older brother who's almost graduated and has a girlfriend?

It's definitely the 14 yr old, let's gently caress up his summer.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

rage against the Maureen posted:

'my husband is in love with another man and wants him to move in with us. Also, he orders a lot pizza, what's um with that? '

Also the husband bought her a surprise Cadillac. If that's a 2016 then he just spent $35k to $50k unannounced.

In no way is he trying to buy her acceptance here.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Congrats gays - you wanted the right to marry and welcome to it. Boy were you missing out!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

When I got home the next day, he'd actually gone and cooked an entire chicken "for us". He asked me if I'd eat it. It was so surreal: him stood at the kitchen counter with this cooked chicken asking me to eat it when he's never known me to eat meat, as if we hasn't been arguing about this at all.
(...)
I guess he went a little nuts. I still can't really believe this happened, but he grabbed me by my hair at the back on my head and with another hand tried to force chicken into my mouth.

All you gay-bi-black-white-seriousposters need to choke on a dick because you're drowning out the funny parts.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [21m] girlfriend [20f] called out the name of (she claims) an Overwatch character during sex?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I [25 M] have a hard time finding girls to date because I want them to like The Legend of Zelda

Imagine someone breaking up with you because you didn't like The Legend of Zelda

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zahgaegun posted:

Imagine someone breaking up with you because you didn't like The Legend of Zelda

You're telling me this is about that loving game you're always playing, the Legend of Zool or whatever? Holy poo poo, are you being serious right now?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think it's poison lipstick, a daring but risky revenge tactic or the smoothest of hitwoman

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

lohli posted:

Happy ending, big mistake. :/

Oh man, did he say which "legit massage store" this was so I can avoid making the same mistake?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

artsy fartsy posted:

I worked as a Swedish massage therapist for a little while, and we were trained to politely ignore the occasional erection.

I'd prefer more of a terrified "JESUS CHRIST it's a python! Oh, sorry. Never mind." than some sort of polite dismissal willing to pay extra thanks

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

The meek are like the last people I'd guess to inherit the earth wtf Jesus, have you seen this poo poo?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I was ugly then I got therapy now I'm ugly and broke

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

This is what you get for dating virgins

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

This is going to sound like a joke, but I am serious. I am convinced my boss is trying to kill me.

Spoiler: he's trying to kill everyone by giving out fried chicken, some a little faster than others I'll admit

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Nazzadan posted:

I [17M] loving hate it here on this farm mom dragged me along to. I have a cousin [14M] who's a farm boy and I'm sick of him getting up to do his "chores" every morning

I can already see the farm family shooting each other looks as this near-adult sulks around pouting. Nice try, mom, but too late - you've raised a manchild and soon he will be foisted upon society.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

gentle pete posted:

from the comments-

quote:

I love good, adult-oriented anime. It's not an issue with the genre at all, when it's done well it's great.

The problem is, he's watching WAY more kid-oriented things like Naruto or those sports-oriented ones like Haikyuu. I just don't see the appeal of watching a junior high school volleyball team play volleyball for 500 episodes. There was also a bicycle racing one he was into for a while that honestly really creeped me out - way too many zoom-ins on 12 year old boys' thigh muscles for my taste. The main characters are all children with child-like problems and every episode is the same, but he has to watch all of them in order. I just don't get it. Trust me, I've tried to get into it, I just.. can't.

If a comment like this is like a fine wine then Reddit is Napa Valley.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I hope that this cattiness eventually spills over into hair pulling on the office floor and someone swinging a high heel at someone else.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

maskenfreiheit posted:

I [29 M] found out my wife [27/F] of one year is secretely attracted to thugs. We are a black American couple.Relationships

I have a mental picture of this guy as a semi-functional Urkel.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Just LOL in 2017 if you don't have to be chopped into thirds to fit inside a crematorium

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

Me [33 M] with my wife [32 F] Do I tell her that her mom is cheating on her dad?

This is what you get for marrying cat people let this be a lesson to all of you

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I would watch a sitcom of twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

I would watch a sitcom of conjoined twins who didn't like each other, like seething, comedic hatred of each other.

The constant subtext of having to watch the other have sex with someone they dislike would be a well that never runs out.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Are we talking shared genitalia here or are they separate? Need to have it settled before the pitch to the Netflix executives.

What if we didn't answer that question and everyone just acts as if it's a known thing. I bet we could get a few seasons from that, with fan theories and people taking sides.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

new phone who dis posted:

Nah, but there are some red flags for me. She's slept with a few people in my extended social circle. She just got fired from her bartender job for always showing up late and isn't currently working. If I hit it and quit it I would have to see her semi-regularly. I was 16 when she was born. Just little things, haha.

The age difference is the smallest red flag in that sentence filled with red flags just fyi

go ahead and stick your dick in crazy if you're lucky she'll get pregnant

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They better be pink or I'm hitting the stink

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If she glows, only blows

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Put him to work but film it as a reality show, Dropout Doug - the Underdog with a Heart of Gold if he's sympathetic or "Big Chance: Doug's Story" as a pseudo-documentary if he's pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Invent a backbreaking job that needs to be done that's boring too and just grind them up like hamburger