Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I've slowly but surely caught up with this thread. There seems to be a recurring theme here:

The Something Awful Forums > Main > GBS: Girl Boss Sentral > Anonymous Confessions: You should probably get therapy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Virgoons. Keep trying. I'll try not to get all philosophical here, but if you don't keep trying that poo poo is never going to happen.
I was with my ex for almost 9 years, we split and I was sad. Since I hadn't gotten any trim for like 1000 years before we got together I was worried that I'd remain celibate for pretty much the rest of my life after that. But I kept at it. Become a regular at a restaurant with pretty waitresses. Talk to them, be friendly with them. Just the fact that you're getting out there and keeping socialized will increase your chances. Don't expect that they'll jump in to bed with you, because you sit in their section all the time and leave a good tip, but you never know, they might find your neckbeard to be attractive.
Even if they don't, talking to pretty girls, even if they're just asking you if you want baked or mashed potatoes as your side can help. A lot. The more outgoing ones will engage in a bit of small talk and that helps too.
Barring that, join a club, sports league, gym whatever. The chances of someone walking up to you in the grocery store and giving you their number/asking for yours is pretty slim. Sitting in your house, hovel, squalor-den, rape dungeon isn't going to do poo poo either.

Also, take care of your appearance. You don't need designer clothes, expensive cologne or any of that poo poo but a clean and tidy appearance helps. Clean under your fingernails, brush your teeth, make sure your hair is not sticking out everywhere. Take a trip to the barber shop and try a different hairstyle.

While you're at it, clean up your house/hovel/squalor-den/rape dungeon.
If you do manage to meet a girl (or guy) and bring them home, they'll probably run for the hills if they walk in to your place and see the pile of empty cheetos bags, mountain dew bottles, cum vases and taint boil residue everywhere.

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 4, 2017

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Doctor Malaver posted:

Actually, it is.

Well well well, look at you mr SEXHAVER!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Solice Kirsk posted:

Working out and doing stuff for yourself goes a long way to fixing a lot of problems.

Pretty much. Doing nothing isn't going to fix your problems.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm thirding, fourthing or whatever to boning therapist goon. Even if she says she can't have kids, wrap up, or at least pull out. Or get yourself cut. Seriously. I work with a guy who's girlfriend is kinda angry, and he was only staying with her because he said her box was tight as gently caress. She couldn't have kids either..........

Except that one time when she could.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Gynovore posted:

I know I'm repeating myself, but; take it slow, and lick her like crazy.

Also, consider a little 420 beforehand. When my girlfriend and I boned stoned, I would last for as long as half an hour. Or course, about half the time, I couldn't get hard at all... but neither one of us minded :)

Stone bone..... Lol.

Booze helps too. But know your limit. 5-7 beers works wonders for me. More than that and it lasts even longer, but sometimes at that point, it barely classifies as a boner.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

limp_cheese posted:

How do people drink that much, gently caress for that long, and not kill yourselves with how bad you have to pee? The one time I tried getting drunk and loving I finished as fast as I could so I could go piss. It was not a fun experience.

You pee right before you bone. I'm not talking about lasting for hours here.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Bearded girlfriend goon. Don't offer your shaver, but there is other stuff like Nair, and Veet.

Uncle dad goon, if your uncle dad was such a gently caress up, your mom would probably be embarrassed to talk about how he boned her, so don't press the issue.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Disappearing dad goon, if that story is really true, don't worry. He's probably just getting tossed in jail for a few years at a time. No biggie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Anton Chigurh posted:

" or they give them a relatively normal name, but spell it in a funny way. Like Jaycob instead of Jacob, or Emmalee instead of Emily.

My cousin's bf is a tattoo artist. One of his customers named their daughter Emmalee. He sent the name to tattoo guy via text message, and apparently autocorrect changed it to Emily. Tattoo guy does his thing, and spells it Emily. Welp, turns out that wasn't the right spelling, wifey was pissed and dude wanted his money back. Until he saw his own text message that said "emily" not "Emmalee" Then realized it was kinda his gently caress up. When he told me that story, the first thing that came out of my mouth was "thats what they get for giving their kid a stupid fuckin spelling of a normal name".

wesleywillis fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jun 29, 2017

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Swinger parent goon. If your parents were swingers, are you sure your "dad" is really your dad?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Theophany posted:

I know it's a couple of pages back, but this evening I ordered KFC and generic fried chicken and the pressure fryer makes all the difference.

It's nice knowing the extra £2 I spent was for the thrill of somebody dying in an explosion of boiling hot oil.

Isn't pressure frying the same as broasting?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fintilgin posted:

Therapy goon should get couples therapy. Takes the focus off her feeling like she's being told she's crazy and let's you talk about the anger and jealousy issues in a structured way. If she agrees, you can also make the call, set it up, and make sure it happens.

If you haven't already, come up with a cover story as to how you met (I'd just use whatever the popular online dating site in your country is), so she isn't professionally embarrassed or endangered for dating her client.

Edit: also, if she has some sort of fertility issues, making a joke about having a child with another woman you know she's jealous of was incredibly tasteless and not funny and you should not do that.

This is probably good advice.

Definitely the last sentence is good advice.

To make it easier to get her to agree, I also recommend that you sexytime the poo poo out of her. Just go to town licking that box and then gracefully insert your dong in there. Do it in the afternoon some weekend, and then maybe during dinner bring it up. If she starts screaming and trying to kill you, just tell her that you want to be with her forever, and thats why you just serviced the living poo poo out of her, to show that you care.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jose posted:

if i had silly money i'd def go to antarctica for a wank

ITs probably been done. Go for the gold, hire an expensive hooker and get her to fist you, or get one that you can fist......... In Antarctica.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Panty friend goon, that guy just wants to find out if you swing that way. If you take him up on the offer, he might set things up for you to get your rear end kicked instead of suck dicked.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Questioning buttsex goon: If done properly, butt sex is great for all concerned. Try that poo poo out.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, it has been a while since we got an update from therapy goon.

My guess is that they took a trip to Amsterdam and he happened to face in the direction of the redlight district and she grabbed a bike out from under someone riding by and beat him to death with it.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

loquacius posted:

this one is basically just "would the thread discuss graverobbing, please"

I dunno man, think less about the dead people and more about their living family. What does a corpse have that you want so bad you'd dig up somebody's grandma to get it? Half-decayed suit? A bitchin' skeleton? Leave that mess where it is.

I seem to recall several years ago, on some "weird news" type site, some guys digging up the grave of a recently dead hot chick to bone her corpse.
So..... Maybe this dude wants to bone dead hot chicks? :vomit:

Might as well get a job in a morgue.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Cremated, and have my ashes mixed with shot, and loaded in to shotgun shells.
My homies can have a memorial shoot with my ashes.

Anyone who shoots a perfect round gets a case of beer or something.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Zzulu posted:

Bats cant lift people :(

How many bats?

I took the privilege test. 160.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm assuming he is. Either that or married.

My guess is that she caught him either reading his fesh on here, or emailing an update.
Either way, his remains won't be found.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jesus piss goon, get a fuckin mason jar or something.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Any feshes you rejected as being to outrageous or whatever? Did they get deleted? We need to keep this going for a bit to see if Therapy goon is still breathing.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

sneakyfrog posted:

tried this. did not work well.

You probably had whiskey dick.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Just think about her while you jerk off.
Or while you bone your wife.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Yeah, thats pretty much what scantron (I always called it skank-tron) is. Had the same thing in College too. One bad English grade probably wouldn't gently caress up someone's life. Especially if its grade 9 or ten. Guy is still a jerk though.
I don't know about elsewhere, but where I'm from even the biggest universities don't give a gently caress that you failed grade 9, or 10, or 11 English/math/basket weaving/whatever. Unless you're competing for an academic scholarship with a bunch of other people they only care about grade 12.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Well, wiping your rear end with pussy juice is probably better than wiping your pussy with rear end juice.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Theophany posted:

Uh huh, so these tubs... Where could somebody procure them, if they were so inclined?

I have one in my bathroom.

Yeah, I'm in to kinky poo poo and piss sex too.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Theophany posted:

Same, but that just doesn't seem like it would be comfortable and you've still got the rigmarole of scooping pieces of poo poo out of the drain. I would've thought putting down a tarp or something would be the way forward.

Well well well, look at you mr fancy pants "i've never poo poo myself in the shower"!!

areyoucontagious posted:

Just lol if you don't have a special prison shower with drains and beds and stuff built into your bedroom for your scat play

You think that everyone is a shittypiss sex millionaire?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Danaru posted:

Are we talking masked assailant like, balaclava wearing house invader, or a Jason Voorhees/Michael Myers thing? Because if it's the former, that's not nearly halloween enough, and if it's the latter, slasher killers wouldn't be killed by a simple fall down some stairs :colbert: I'm not trying to kink shame but come on, do it right or don't bother.

Maybe they're going to pretend she's pregnant and they're going to kill the fetus pretend to have an abortion.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I once peed out of my second storey bedroom window at night, because it I was too lazy to walk down the hall to the can.
It was way more work than actually walking down the hall.
Not to mention a hell of a lot more dangerous.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I just took a leak and a mosquito flew out from under the rim. Had I sat down my poo poo woulda' got bit.

Instead, I tried to hit it with my stream. Almost got it twice before it flew out of range.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

quote:

I have a thing, I don't know if I'd quite call it a fetish, with popping pimples. Those youtubes where they drain cysts or medically remove blackheads etc don't really do it for me, it has to be my own and it has to pop, not drain. If I'm not going to be out in public for a day or two like on the weekends I'll even rub oil (sometimes even pizza grease once it cools down) on my face to accelerate it. Alcohol also helps, like if you drink heavily for a few days and then stop, I break out pretty hard.

Anyway, every morning I count the number of whiteheads on my face and rate them based on number and potential, which varies based on location. If they are up by your sideburn area or on your chin, or the very tip of your nose, these are the good ones. Then I proceed to pop them and give each one a rating. On a typical day most are pretty disappointing 1 or 2/10s where they just drain a bit and there's really no "pop". If I can feel the pop then it's 3 or 4, maybe 5 depending on output. If it hits the mirror it's easily 5 or higher, again depending on output. Coincidentally the bigger they are the more likely they are to be disappointing, but this is not always true.

The only ones who have achieved 10/10 status have been either in my waist area after wearing pants that were too tight all day (these take sometimes a couple days to develop, you have to feel the growth start under the skin and start to squeeze it up to the surface gradually), and also on my inner thighs. My best waist one was in a hotel. I was standing in front of a floor to ceiling mirror about 3 feet away and I started squeezing. The pop actually made me gasp and the mirror got a big gob of blood and pus on it, and the thing kept bleeding a bit for at least an hour. I actually got another less major (but still a 6 or 7) pop out of the same one the next morning.

The inner thigh ones vary a lot depending on location. The ones toward the front are better, not only because of output but also that you can see them. Even if they aren't always the most explosive (with some exceptions), they do tend to be very high in output. One recent one I had to work on for 2 days to get to pop, and when it finally stopped draining I had several sheets of TP that looked like you just dipped them in blood. I like the pus more but blood is still satisfying and I like to either pop it again or scratch the scab off if it tries to stop.

It's not really a sexual thing because I don't become aroused, although the feeling of a 10/10 is almost as satisfying as an orgasm. It's more of a compulsion that I happen to enjoy pursuing.

You ever vacuum one off your taint? You'd probably jizz all over the place.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dog poo poo goon, is your name Kirk Johnson?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

For whatever its worth, I seem to recall in the old IT "movie", or miniseries whatever, the guy who was the author, mentioned something about movie companies butchering his books in to movies. Stand By Me was good, Shawshank redemption was good, Apt pupil not so good......

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Maybe midlife crisis sister goon lives in a second world country.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

LingcodKilla posted:

What if he recorded you from under the rim of the toilet without your consent or knowledge?

Hey, if the guy doesn't post it online, and just used it for his own personal jerkoff stuff, then who cares? Nobody gets hurt right? Just ask Voyeur goon from a few pages back.

Worked to the bone goon: Yeah, quit that poo poo. I took a pay cut to come to my current job, mind you that was like 13 years ago, I was early 20s and had little experience in my field, and hated the job I was at. Still worked out for the best. There IS a better job out there for you. Just keep up with sending out resumes. If you're too tired during the week, send like 10 every weekend.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Fahrenheit Starts with an F for freedom.

Celsius starts with a C for COMMUNISM!!

End of argument.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

limp_cheese posted:

:350: What even IS time man? :350:

Does anybody really know what time it is?

Metric sucks. Or imperial sucks, whatever.

Loquacious, please repost puppet master goon's confession that he said was ignored, that way we can lift the derail curse that is plaguing this thread. We beg of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Harley quinn goon posted:

What we did wasn’t gay, it was two incel men getting to finally break free

There is nothing wrong with being gay, but dude, that poo poo is totally gay.