Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

8 track betamax posted:

Yes I am ready to get huge, swollen, bulging out. Letś do this goons!

tell us more about your huge swollen bulges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
pizza has good macros

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
one day i hope to read a post by drunk driver dad itt that is not about how some part of him is broken, inshallah

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
http://theydiffer.com/difference-between-salami-and-pepperoni/

quote:

Salami, pictured above, is a type of cured sausage that originated in Italy, but is now popular across the entire world. Salami can be made from a variety of meats, such as beef or pork, and is often made with a variety of ingredients including garlic, salt, fat, and different herbs and spices. Salami is made by mixing ground meat with all of the other ingredients, stuffing the meat into edible casings, and then hanging up the uncured salami to cure.

Pepperoni, pictured above, is a type of salami. Pepperoni is usually made from both pork and beef that is mashed together, and is popular in the United States. It is known as an American salami, though it has its origins in different kinds of spicy salami that are made in southern Italy.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i've got some italian meat for ya

*points at crotch*

*isn't italian*

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i lifted for trump yesterday

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
but my freakishly enormous genitals get in the way if they are not properly supported by special clothing items

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
wowie zowie

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
28 years old, starting to get some grey hairs here and there. which research chemicals do i take to make it stop? thanks swole thread for the medical advice

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

sassassin posted:

Everybody loves sugar. It's hard-wired into our brains.

wow get your :biotruths: out of here you fascist

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
just work out completely naked, imo

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i wonder how much kai greene made from the video of him loving a melon

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

89 posted:

Maybe...I should crash my T levels before my next appointment in 4 weeks?

how would you drop your t levels though? the election is over so you can't go and vote for hillary

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Pesmerga posted:

Felt really light-headed, and the coordination required to get it onto the hooks felt difficult to achieve. Maybe I just over-exerted, but it doesn't leave me hugely confident about next time.

eat more salami to increase your blood pressure

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
nothing increases t levels like killing another man in combat

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
get the babby started on roids right away so that it'll grow up to be really strong

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i have mild pain in my thumb joint that seems to get slightly worse when i lift. i was considering taking a break, but it doesn't seem right for something so small

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
they had really pretty hair and combed it often though

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i've been wanting to learn some c++ programming. anyone got any book recommendations?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
what's the point of drinking only one or two beers? if you're used to drinking a lot then you're not going to get much effect from it, right? might as well not drink those beers at all

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
just start wearing kilts and/or miniskirts

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

do whatever hurts the most as you need to break things down to build them up, also the law of no pain no gain. make sure your salami intake is at acceptable levels. this is important

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
by coming into contact with the sweat of someone who has just worked out, you absorb some of the energy they expended, leading to better lifts for you. i'm a scientist.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
that's why i always work out in a full latex suit

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the brain uses sleep to consolidate memories and create neuronal connections involved in learning. if you don't require much sleep, that means you're basically a big dumb dumb. i'm sorry you had to find out this way

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

what should i work on the last 2 days before a 2 week vacation

think im just gonna do arms, shoulders and calves till i wanna die

doesn't matter what you do cause after 2 weeks your body will be a withered pathetic skeleton, friend

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
in all honesty, because of muscle memory (which is a real thing), you will be able to get back to where you were in no time at all. enjoy your vacation in europe and try not to be too american

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i'm a colossal failure so at least i'm doing something right

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
if your body is not close to bursting at all times, you're not working out hard enough

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i would do calf raises, but i don't own a farm

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Sludge Tank posted:

I use creatine and BCAA's and I also take zinc, iron, magnesium, Vit D, Vit B, Vit C, fish oil and calcium tablets every day.

Your regular diet is varied enough that you don't need all these supplements. Depending on how much you take it might even be bad for you. More isn't always better.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

sassassin posted:

I'm so tired.

I'm so tired all the time.

up your salami intake. this is a doctor

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Good Dog posted:

I like working out in front of a mirror too.

:drat:

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
personally, i'm on the concentration camp diet which means i'll be subsisting mostly off a few slices of stale bread and some watery soup

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

hemale in pain posted:

Welp, fell off my bike and it landed on my knee. No more cool lifts for me for the next month or two.

Stay in the gym. It's safe there.

this is why i always work out with several layers of foam taped around my entire body. it takes a long time to get fitted, but it's worth it for the safety

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
the lord rested on the seventh day, you heathens

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i've been taking frogtech supplements for about a year and i feel like i'm about to croak!

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

hemale in pain posted:

maybe this is why if i jerk off before working out i do better??

that doesn't seem right as every time you ejaculate you lose some of the finite lifeforce stored in your body. i'm a scientist, so i know this to be true

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i drink pure concentrated chlorophyll to gain the essence of mother gaia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

if that were true why do weight classes exist

so that the heavier fellas don't get too self-conscious about their weight