Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I've been playing this game a little more regularly lately. I generally enjoy it, but it has potential to be a tremendous real-life money sink with all the quality--of-life stuff they sell on the store. Are there any hot deals I should know about for getting a buttload of crowns?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

When I played this in beta and at early launch my overall impression was "an unbearably lovely Elder Scrolls game and kind of a lame MMO."

Coming back to it now, I have upgraded my rating to "a pretty decent Elder Scrolls game and an OK MMO."

Pros: I can't really overstate what a difference it made when they un-leveled everything. Now you can actually take off in any random direction and find something fun to do, without risk of outleveling your current quests OR running into content too advanced for you. You are actually free to explore and do what you want, when you want. For most PvE content, you can group up with a friend regardless of their faction or their level, teleport to wherever they are, and do what they're doing. They are really not making GBS threads you with the "Tamriel Unlimited" moniker. The game world is enormous and it feels like you will never run out of things to do.

Cons, so far: Some PvE stuff is phased/instanced such that you can't effectively group up for it. I ran the whole fighter's guild storyline start to finish with a friend the other day, but we were basically just soloing together because we got split into private instances for about 2/3 of it. (Really fun story, though.) There are also places where, if you are on a different quest stage or choose a different dialogue option, you and your friends can get stuck in separate phases where you can't interact.

In short, it's a fantastic solo game but gets a little janky when you group up. For anybody thinking about trying or retrying it, overall, I would give it a hearty thumbs-up.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

MF_James posted:

Yeah some Fighter's guild, Mage's guild and (most) of the main quest will be like that; everything else will not split you in that manner.

Those split into actual solo instances, but the other thing I ran into is when areas in the open world are phased based on quest progress.

I was grouped with a friend looking for stuff to do while we waited for a dolmen to pop, and we ran into an area where I had done the quest chain and he hadn't. I thought I could help him through it, but no... As soon as we got close to the town in question, we vanished from each other's screens. I was in a phase where the area was peaceful because I had resolved their issues, and he was in a phase where it was still in turmoil waiting for help. This is an example of something that makes it an awesome solo game (persistent changes in the world based on quest progress) but also a janky group experience.

By contrast, we have played a lot of Star Wars: The Old Republic together, and in that game you can usually enter each other's solo instances as a helper/observer even if you're not on the quest. A little icon pops up at the top of the screen telling you whose phase you're in. You usually don't progress your own quests in a friend's phase, but you get XP for kills, you get to watch their cutscenes, and you can help with tough fights. It would be a nice option to have in ESO.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

So uh, I tried out the conventional wisdom of the thread and tried respeccing all my points into my main stat (stamina), and I went and ran through one quest and then immediately changed it back, because all stamina loving sucked and I died like 5 times doing one easy quest. I couldn't take a punch and I never had enough magicka to heal myself.

I've been running an extremely effective hybrid build for solo adventuring. I'm a templar with heavy armor and a two-handed sword. I was going for a "holy paladin" theme; sort of a rugged semi-tank with a little bit of spellcasting/healing to augment my fighting skills. My build is 5 points magicka, 15 points health, dump the rest in stamina (21 points now). It rules, and I've been kicking rear end up and down Tamriel, and I'm mad at this thread for making me think I should change it.

You guys owe me 4,100 gold.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Berke Negri posted:

There's no reason to have points in your off pool (like magicka if you're stam) but something like 10-15 points in health isn't totally uncommon for endgame just cause a lot of players like to hit roughly ~18k health no matter what for raid or vet dungeon content but really, shouldn't be having an issue while just leveling.

Sounds more like the issue of the abilities being used, as you probably don't have all the passives that make the differences between armor noticeable. Like, 5 Magicka points isn't going to amount to much in the scheme of things, like at most one more extra self heal? (maybe)

Ignoring the obvious if you're stam DPS you should be using mostly medium armor to make the most of it, what is your build ability / passive like?

Edit: Sometimes there are reasons to put in points in your off pool but this is only for end game builds for tanks which are usually super specific depending on your gear load out. Tanks usually have the most build variety to fit preference but even then I've tanked most (non-DLC) vet HM dungeons with my stam dps character that has all their points in stamina and just make up for it with a set of heavy armor I can throw on in a key stroke with an add-on.

If just looking tanky is what you want there's plenty of medium motifs that look "heavy" that I or someone else could whip up for you I'm sure.

Also tried to look up an in game name but couldnt find one, I can send you 4100 gold if it's that big of a deal, and 4100 gold again once you come to your senses.

For the record:

* I've been using heavy armor for the damage resistance and stuff, I don't care about my character "looking" tanky (I just rotate weird costumes anyway) but I like being able to take a hit. I am, however, willing to try medium.

* I have most passives maxed out in the skills I use.

* I was joking about owing me money, I'm not actually that mad about it...

My point was more that I'm not really buying into the min/maxing philosophy here. I feel like for casual play, this game absolutely rewards doing whatever the gently caress you feel like doing. With all stamina I could hit a little bit harder, but the difference wasn't that notable. I'm OK with fights taking a little longer when I'm not living in fear of being one-shotted if I forget to dodge-roll one time. If I were trying to do end-game DPS I would definitely approach it differently, but my character is sort of a one-man group with a mix of tanking, healing, and DPS skills, and that's working out great for chugging through solo quests. When I do mix it up with a group, doing dolmen fights, for instance, if poo poo goes completely sideways I tend to be the last one standing, because my character is very hard to kill.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Comrade Koba posted:

Bit of a newbie question - since ESO doesn't have the traditional server-wide auction house/trading post, is there any way of consistently making money from selling things via the guild merchants? I'm running TTC, but all that does AFAIK is make all of the avaliable guild merchants searchable by using the website.

This is the one thing I capital-H Hate about this game, the convoluted, elitist "guild trader" system. Every other MMO I've played tried to do something "unique" with the player economy before folding and making one central trading hub where every player on every faction can buy or sell. I feel like this game started out with such a colossally bad idea for its auction houses that it might not even be able to recover, it might never be able to get from where it is to anything open, equitable and convenient. Without joining some big huge guild I don't want to join, it's difficult to buy what I want from other players and borderline impossible to sell any of my extra loot... like I could technically sit there yelling WTS in zone chat if I wanted to, but I really don't. By the same token, if an unguilded player has cool poo poo that I want... neither of us will ever know it.

It makes more sense to ignore the lovely player economy entirely, deconstruct every drop, and craft your own gear. It's neat that this is an option, but I don't really like it being the only option.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Snowy posted:

I checked the comments on the skyshards app and it seems like everyone is getting the same error now where the icon doesn’t display. Sadly it also looks like it’s not being updated anymore.

Maybe you're looking on the wrong site. That and a lot of other addons are only being actively updated on ESO UI.
I'm used to going to Nexus for mods for every game, but ESO modders seem to have largely abandoned it.

I can confirm that as of *right now* the latest version I got on ESO UI works flawlessly.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Have you tried going into the addon settings and selecting different icons?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

You know, I'm noticing a pattern. People who have a nice, clean, new install say it's broken. People who have been using it for ages say the new version works fine.

I can't speak for others, but I had an old version of SkyShards off the Nexus installed from the last time I played, ages ago, which still worked, and then I updated to the new one from ESO UI (because it added expansion areas), and that's working great. It's possible they left some kind of necessary file out of the new version, but I still had it from the old install. Try installing the old un-updated one from the Nexus, and test that to see if it works (remember to test a vanilla location). If it does, try installing the new one on top of it; like drop it in your addons folder and overwrite, but don't remove the old version. Could be you need some part of the old one.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Well, I'm running 64-bit Steam version on Windows 10 and have zero problems. I'm outta ideas. Maybe call an exorcist?

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

MH Knights posted:

Looks like crowns are on sale as part of the Steam winter sale. Anywhere from 25% to 50% off with the larger packs getting the bigger discounts. Just $75 for 21000 crowns.

This is a really good deal. Just what I've been waiting for, really.

Unfortunately, a cursory check of my bank account revealed that Wells Fargo "misplaced" most of my money tonight, and after half an hour on the phone with them it appears to have been a loving clerical error. So I'm not gonna jump on this deal until they sort that out; probably unwise to spend my last $75 on fun bux. But hey, thanks for telling us about this deal, which caused me to glance at my bank account, which caused me to catch the thousands of dollars that just randomly went missing from it for no reason!

And thanks as always to Wells Fargo for being an unbelievable piece of poo poo!

Uh, sorry about the derail here. That's a good deal on crowns, guys! Check it out!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I bought that huge pile of crows for $75 today, and actually the first thing i did was buy a furnished medium-sized house and a bundle of trees to make the outside look more foresty. It's not very functional but it's a lot of fun!

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

mauman posted:

Man...I wouldn't want to see 21,000 crows flying around. That would be scary :downs:

On a more serious note, only a medium house? For 21,000 crowns surely you could have gotten something...grander? Maybe not furnished as well (or at all) but that would be an in game goal for you.
Ha, I did write crows. oops. I would totally fill my house with crows if I could, though.

Well, for one thing, I didn't intend to spend the entire $75 on a virtual house. I'm hoping to make those crowns last, through whatever stuff pops up that I want to pick up off the store there. I'm legitimately bummed that I missed out on the classic wizard hats, from an older pack. Every time I see somebody running around with a wizard hat I'm like god drat, that looks great! If those are available again someday I'm gonna pounce on it.

And for another thing, I really like that the option exists in this game to buy a modest house instead of just choosing between several gigantic fortresses. I'm a RP nerd at heart and I wanted something that looked reasonable as a home for one character. If I was going to blow a ton of money on housing, what I'd do is buy more houses and personalize them for different people. Actually one of the first things I did was yank a bunch of the default decorations out of there and use them to spruce up one of the little free hotel rooms, for a character of mine who's more of a wanderer.

And lastly, with all those crowns left over, I can go nuts buying individual decorations. I know you can craft them, buy them off traders and whatnot, but I'm not at a point where I can get anything good. If I know just the perfect thing to place somewhere, I can buy it directly. Like outside I put a well with a little lantern sitting on it in one spot, and a campfire, a pile of firewood, and some flat rocks to sit on in another spot, and it looks great, and all that cost just a handful of coins. When I get to a point where I can get better decorations by other means, I can start swapping things around and get more creative with it, but I've got a great spot for my characters to chill out for now.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Also we will be able to dye weapons! That's pretty fun.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Rollersnake posted:

Incidentally, I'm pretty sure if you don't join FG/MG and do so later, you immediately get all the experience toward each that you would have earned up to that point. I forgot to have one new character join FG until he was around level 20, and when I finally did he was immediately rank 2.

Edit: On second thought, that was Undaunted, not FG, but I assume it probably works the same.

I think so, because I had a new character who had already found a few lorebooks before joining the mages guild, and I got an instant rank-up to around two and a half.

And yeah, the dialogue options alone make both of them essential to join, but I never invest points beyond that.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

You get Fighter's Guild rep really fast by running Dolmens. You also get a ton of XP and loot that way too, so there's really no downside.

I believe you only need rank 5 to complete the whole FG storyline, and you can pretty much hit that in one sitting doing some Dolmens. I ran through the storyline with a friend (which is ridiculous because half of it is solo instances) and his character didn't have a lot of FG rep yet, but it was not a big time investment to get him caught up. We were only like level 15 or 20 at the start.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Scyantific posted:

With the upcoming outfit system you can run full light armor for maximum effectiveness while looking like a full plate knight

You can do this already using costumes. If you spring for the adept starter pack off the crown store, it comes with three basic costumes for classic "warrior" "rogue" and "mage" looks, which is pretty nice for making a newbie character look cool while you're actually wearing ridiculous newbie gear. Probably a waste of money at this point with the outfit thing just around the corner, but I like having those. I always put costumes on my dudes.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

What I'm hearing is basically "why should I pay real money for a second shoe when it's so easy to hop on one foot?"

To which I say "poo poo, man, if it works for you, who am I to argue?"

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I had a non-Steam version, but eventually paid a little extra to re-purchase the base game on Steam, because I basically broke even buying the Morrowind expansion on sale. I don't regret that decision at all. It's actually super convenient because you don't have to log in anymore at startup, it just verifies through your Steam login and throws you right into the game. Plus if you ever want to buy crowns or other upgrades, the Steam store is a little easier to navigate than the ESO website, and odds are you've already got your payment info in there.

This is just my opinion, but at the very least there's no downside.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

DrDork posted:

If you start the download through Steam, then pause it, it should create the proper directory structure. You can then move over all the files from the current installation, go back into Steam and tell it to verify local cache, and it should pick up and recognize the vast majority of the files without re-downloading them.

This. I ended up having a big download anyway because I bought Morrowind at the same time, and that download is pretty large. But after some fuckin around with it, I was able to get Steam to recognize my old files.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

JadaX posted:

Also, a few of the main quests only start when you reach a certain level (I think?) - the Prophet will appear to you or something and give you the next parts.

This used to be true but is no longer true. Not much is gated by level anymore. I basically did the whole main quest straight through on a new character.

Stuff like the fighter's guild quests will still require a level with the guild, but you don't need to max it out to finish the story, I'm pretty sure fighter's guild rank 5 was all I needed to get through the end.

The faction storylines are not always good at leading you to the next step. The Pact one in particular is awful about this, and my friend and I had the same issue in Stonefalls and a few other spots during that. You actually have to pay attention to NPC dialogue to figure out where to go, cause there will be nothing in your map or journal... and I don't really think that's good game design. It gets a little better later on, in that story.

Another thing to watch out for with the faction stories is, after you turn in a big quest, a lot of the time a random questgiver will just be hanging out in the vicinity. Don't ignore those, they are NOT side quests, those people are telling you where to go next to continue the story.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I think I'm gonna end up getting the bear cub, cause it does an idle animation where it chases a butterfly, and the cute levels are just off the charts.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Whoa, we're half way there

Whoa-oh,

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Sighence posted:

Hey so a few friends and I are looking into this. Everything I can find says 'don't expect multiplayer Skyrim' but those sources are all pre-One Tamriel, let alone anything more recent. Does that still hold true? Basically if it has the feel of anything from TES 3-5, but with buddies, we'll be golden. Those flavors can come in any proportion.

At this point it is a very good Elder Scrolls game and well worth playing if you're a fan. More so if you play solo actually; not everything works right in a group, and it can be awkward. You and your friends will occasionally get split into different instances. The game has great writing and voice acting, but your party can ruin it for you (or you can ruin it for them) by blowing through dialogue too fast. People can end up interrupting each other's conversations by making an either-or dialogue choice while the other person is still hearing the NPC out; the quest ends up advancing for the whole group without everyone understanding wtf just happened or what choice has been made. You're just kicked out of the cutscene and left to guess.

These are fairly minor concerns though. It's a good game to play with friends.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Stefan Prodan posted:

Is there any reason to craft your own gear while leveling up?

I feel like it would be literally impossible to craft stuff as good as what I'm finding in dungeons and on quests and stuff, like I can make an axe that's my level but I can only make an enchantment that does like 1000 damage with 1100 item damage, vs like an item several levels lower from a dungeon that's like 1050 damage but say does 1900 oblivion damage or something

Am I missing something about the damage formula?

Some of the best uses for crafting are:

- Learning everything you can on one high-level character and using that guy to craft fresh gear for your alts whenever they need it

- Upgrading random drops to blue/purple quality if they have good traits/enchantments already

Enchanting is definitely rough, you need to have a pretty high skill level in it and rare high-quality mats to make enchantments as strong as random drops get by default. But having the right enchantment will be better than having a "better" version of the wrong one. I personally like to put life steal on alts' weapons just to help with survivability on lowbie characters; that's not a super common random drop so I usually craft it.

If you just don't enjoy crafting, it's not strictly necessary. For endgame gear I just mail mats to my friend who has way better recipes than me.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

The easiest respec shrines to get to, by far, are the ones at the temple in Vivec city. They're outdoors and about five paces from the temple wayshrine. It's basically stupid to go to any of the other ones anymore.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Me and a random stranger helped each other out in a delve like a week ago, and now we're like actual friends and chat on steam when we're not in game... I mean this is purely anecdotal, it's one data point and maybe not representative of the entire community, but I gotta say I've played a lot of MMOs and that's not a thing that's happened often.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Also for god's sake turn off zone chat the first time you log in, and never turn it back on. This rule applies to literally every MMO. It's just a chatroom for all the people who aren't smart enough to turn it off.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

It is funny doing stuff "out of order" sometimes, and my favorite is probably when you've finished the epic main quest to get your soul back from Molag Bal and then go back and do random low-level quests and people are like "the only way this will work is if you have no soul" and you're just like "uh yeah, no soul, that's me, definitely didn't deal with that issue yet, uh, continue..."

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Swan Lake Algae Problem posted:

Sony is running a sale that has ESO Morrowind available for $13, and I just want to clarify what exactly I get if I buy that, or what else I would need to buy? I'm not sure I'd actually be into the game, but for that price I'm willing to give it a shot!

Morrowind is still free with the purchase of Summerset (technically still a pre-purchase as it has only pre-launched), so $13 is actually kind of steep compared to $0. Anybody "discounting" it right now is trying to fleece you.

Neither of these expansions includes the base game, but that tends to be pretty cheap. At least they don't include it by default, but there might be bundles out there. I don't know if the Sony deal you're talking about is a game+expansion bundle, but either way paying for Morrowind right now is a bad move.

If you just want to try it out, try the basic game first.

The game rules though, it's definitely worth trying.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

For people who really enjoy cosmetic stuff in the game, the Morrowind bundle on the crown store right now is a decent deal on a bunch of stuff like mounts, pets, and notably one of the best-looking costumes in the game. I guess it's another shot at all the extra goodies from the preorder and collector's edition of Morrowind, and I never bothered with those things, so it's nice to see that stuff come back. If you got those things before, less of a good deal...

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

SplitSoul posted:

You can also change SET MIP_LOAD_SKIP_LEVELS to -3 in \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\UserSettings.txt to get much sharper textures. Remember to make it read-only.

I don't think you have to do the read-only thing anymore. They seemed to have fixed it so the game doesn't wipe your settings on load. I had to uncheck read-only when Summerset came out, to let it update some ini settings, and I left it unchecked... and it never wiped that setting. Been playing for weeks without setting it to read-only and it's still sitting at -3.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

For people who are relatively new to this game, if you like making tons of alts like I do, I want to give some quick advice that I wish I had known from day one:

#1: Always log out next to a stabelemaster. Log on every character every day to train riding.

Even if you have way too many characters, it only takes a few minutes. Even if you're not really actively playing every day it's good to make a habit of it. I've just made it part of my daily routine before work... make coffee, check email, log on ESO and train riding... It's especially nice for alts I don't play much, because when I get around to eventually doing stuff with them, their skills aren't garbage. I'm a really casual player but I have some of my characters fully trained now.

My strategy is to max speed first, then put maybe 20 points in stamina just to keep random dudes from knocking you off your horse, then max out capacity (which is way more useful really), then you go back to working on stamina cause you might as well finish it up.

#2: Get the Lazy Writ Crafter add-on (DO NOT sleep on this, or you will feel like SUCH AN IDIOT later), do crafting certification immediately on every new character, and do daily crafting writs early and often.

It took me forever to figure this out, but it is insanely useful. Why? Because even at really low levels with NO skill points in any crafting skills, you get about 2,000 gold per character per day for doing the 6 basic dailies. 2,000 gold can buy you over a week's worth of mount training, so if you do the dailies about once a week on each alt, you can fund their mount training forever even if you never log on them for anything else. Do it two or three times a week and they'll have some pocket money too.

With that add-on you can sleepwalk through all the dailies in about two minutes. (Vivec City is still the most convenient spot I think.) You also get fat bundles of crafting materials with each daily turn-in, so it's mostly self-sustaining. The "survey" maps you sometimes get as random rewards will give you materials by the hundreds if you bother to do them. (It does kinda take an initial investment in a decent stash of low-level materials, just so you're not constantly running out in the beginning.)

As a bonus, you also get XP, crafting skill-ups, and intricate gear to deconstruct out of this deal... That's not really the point though. It's good to have one main crafting character who you actually invest skill points in, but all your alts can be sending your crafter piles of intricate gear to skill up faster.

I have like 12 characters at this point. In terms of actually questing and stuff I usually focus on just one for days, weeks at a time... but my alts don't just sit on their asses, they are getting money, getting skills, and getting prepped for the spotlight. I've got multiple characters sitting at like level 10 with riding speed and capacity maxed, and I didn't have to blow a bunch of money in the crown store to get them there. It's just a couple minutes out of my day to keep that gravy train rolling.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

This is my bank alt. i think she looks pretty cool but it's pretty much just a standard costume with purple dye.

The thing I'm proud of is her name:

Dremora Caitlyn

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

omg chael crash posted:

How do the guild quests work now since One Tamriel?

They're basically quest chains like any other. Later quests in the fighter/mage guild stories aren't gated by level, but they are gated a little bit by your rank in the guild. You don't need to max it out, but it's good to get a head start by reading some books and/or grinding some dolmens. I know you can finish both of those storylines at rank 5, and maybe lower?

Those stories have a ton of solo-only instances, so it's a lovely thing to try to run through with a friend. I know because I tried to run through the fighter's guild with a friend...

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

All I have wanted in this game since I started playing... was a wizard hat. I missed out on the old crates that had them, and I thought maybe they would never return.

Today, I finally achieved my dream. One of the free crates I opened (and I only got two) had a wizard hat! With a jaunty feather, no less!

As I've said before, I have a lot of alts. And now almost all of them wear wizard hats! It adds +5 to any outfit's snazzy rating.

Only problem is now that I've 100% beaten the game and won the ultimate prize, which is a wizard hat, I'm not sure what to do next. It's all downhill from this glorious moment.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Coldforge posted:

The game is just starting. Now you must create a new outfit for each and every alt, each themed around their (individually dyed) wizard hat, every one unique.

Get to it.

Buddy, I'm way ahead a' ya...

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Rollersnake posted:

Nice, do you remember what rarity tier that was? I am definitely buying that with gems if I can.

I just got some boring tattoos and one of the gold-tier experience scrolls (which I traded for gems) in my free crates.

I don't think it's super rare. I think the little card when I got it had a blue glow, if that means anything. Its actual name is "Plumed Wide-Brim Acorn Warder," for anyone wanting to look it up.

It plays surprisingly nice with long hairstyles. This is what it looks like when you mix it with that long "barbaric windblown" hairdo, it's like a shorter version of the same style:

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

Aleth posted:

I got a fabulous new hat to complete my outfit and one-up all those snooty elves of Summerset, but unfortunately my pointy ear appears to have punched a hole in it already:

The classic Orko style!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

somethingawful bf posted:

Sometimes, when two adults love each other very much,

I am always so amused when I remember that the "lover" mundus stone gives you a penetration buff.