Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Ragequit posted:

I still have full confidence in a Clinton win, but this process is making it abundantly clear how many racist shitheads we still have in this country, and that saddens me on a deep level.

Yep. And a small Hillary win will still mean gridlock, 'rigging' lawsuits, and the immediate kickoff of a 4 year election season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Quidam Viator posted:

I DON'T GIVE A gently caress WHO WINS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS. I ONLY WANT MY loving REVENGE.

ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THIS MOMENT.

THIS loving MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE ALL SHOOK AS gently caress.

NOTHING YOU BELIEVE IN IS STABLE. NOTHING YOU BELIEVE IN IS REAL.

CHAOS LOOMS AROUND THE CORNER. YOUR CONSTANT ASSERTIONS THAT I AM CRAZY AND YOU ARE SANE ARE THROWN IN THE loving HAZARD, AREN'T THEY?

WE ARE ACCELERATING TOWARDS CHAOS AND COLLAPSE. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

YOU CAN BAN ME, BUT YOU CAN NEVER BAN THE FEELING OF HOW loving SHOOK YOU PLEBS ARE AT THIS MOMENT.

GIVE IT A FEW CYCLES, YOU CONDESCENDING MOTHERFUCKERS.

GIVE IT A FEW CYCLES.

but what if im not shook

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

a fleshy snood posted:

i'm actually shook as gently caress at these GOD drat STATISTICS NERDS. they made me cocky, confident. but now im just a shook rear end little bitch

lol

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Quidam Viator posted:

WHO WINS OR LOSES NO LONGER MATTERS.

WHAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU ARE SHOOK.

MY ACCOUNT IS ALREADY TOXXED. I HAVE NO HORSE IN THIS RACE. IF TRUMP WINS, I DISAPPEAR, AND YOU CAN ACT LIKE I WAS WRONG ALL THE TIME, INSANE ALL THE TIME.

WHEN YOU RESORT TO THAT SELF-SOOTHING, THE MARK OF A PSYCHIATRICALLY DAMAGED MOTHERFUCKER, IT WILL ONLY BE TO CONVINCE YOURSELF THAT I WAS NOT RIGHT: I CLAIMED THAT CHAOS AND COLLAPSE WERE ABOUT TO SEIZE YOUR loving NATION BECAUSE OF YOUR COMPLACENCY.

YOU SAID I WAS WRONG.

YOU SAID THIS WOULD BE AN EASY WIN. YOU SAID RATIONAL POLITICS AS USUAL WOULD PREVAIL.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WINS OR LOSES.

YOUR SYSTEM WILL COLLAPSE, AND YOU WILL SUFFER THROUGH THAT COLLAPSE IN YOUR LIFETIME.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT. TIME FOR A RADICAL CORRECTION OF GLOBAL DISASTER. TIME FOR THE CORRECTION OF MASS HYSTERIA.

YOU DID NOT ACT IN TIME. I AM GLAD TO DIE IN ORDER THAT YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

YOU MOCKED AND IGNORED THE MESSENGER, MOTHERFUCKERS.

ENJOY YOUR OUTCOME. COMFORT YOURSELVES. SOOTHE YOURSELVES. IT'S ALL GOING TO BE JUST OK. EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, AS LONG AS YOU STAY THE COURSE, KEEP MODERATE, DON'T ACCELERATE, AND BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE AS LONG AS YOU STAY THE COURSE.

JUST BREATHE. THAT'S RIGHT. BREATHE.

Sir, as I keep telling you, this is an Arby's drive thru and our shake machine is still broken.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Quidam Viator posted:

you are shook as gently caress, you piece of poo poo.

I don't need a god drat shake machine. I can place my dairy products upon your weak-rear end head, and get the result I desire.

SERVE ME UP A GOD drat FISTENERGY CORNCOB loving SHAKE AND DON'T MAKE ME WAIT FOR IT, YOU STUPID FUCKERS.

I'M THE CUSTOMER HERE, GOD DAMMIT.

Sir, are you trying to ask me to hand-shake your XL mocha? I'll give it a shot if you're willing to come inside. My manager is telling me that I can't serve rascals in the drive-thru. Also I need you to stop flinging spittle everywhere.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Gotta turn my keys over to Night Crew now...don't worry friendos, it'll be fine either way as long as you're white and male and straight

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Thanks for all the laughs and conversation since the primaries, everybody. It's been awesome. Every time I my brain starts to normalize one tiny portion of the Trump Doom Coaster, another facet of the tragedy hits me. Not just the big stuff like the Supreme Court, but stuff like Giuliani and Fat Reek getting new leases on life. There's so many funny/horrifying aspects that I'm having a hard time processing.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Trump won, by the way

horrible if true

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Xelkelvos posted:

Currently dehumanizing myself. Need tips on how to face to bloodshed.

hell, same

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

white
electorate
loves
pussygrabbers

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Woodchip posted:

Morning cobs.

Fellow cobs.

hail hydra imo

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
i had a dream last night that the smart people left to form their own island country and take back the world, one region at a time, getting ready for the final battle against america

we developed force fields and plasma weapons, basically it was xcom without the aliens

then i woke up and realized lol nothing matetrs

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Winkie01 posted:

2008 : The GOP is dead and will never win anything again
2016 : The Dem's are dead and will never win anything again.

2024: my loved ones are dead and will never vote for anything again

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Rinkles posted:

Every few hours the weight of what just happened hits me afresh. Can't quite escape the state of disbelief.

same fam

same :geno:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
gently caress, man

poo poo feels bad

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

polysynth posted:

*8 years of republican obstructionism, not giving a gently caress measures such as leveraging the debt ceiling, promises to destroy all of Obama's signature accomplishments*

alright guys let's see if we can work with these fellas

Exactly

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Jesus H, Bannon is in and the mass deportations begin immediately?

Whiskey isn't gonna be strong enough. We hosed up Bigly.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

bannon is a straight up nazi and him being one of the most powerful people in america is terrifying

Yep yepyepyep we're boned.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm morbidly curious to see how far Trump's voters are willing to go in justifying his decisions. It's getting very scary and anti-Semitic already. Also anti-free speech. And we're months away from the transition. Will they actually be okay with blatant fascism?

of course they will

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

Nobody loves the semites more than me! *tweets pic of grinning face over a bowl of matzoh ball soup, with a deportation force train schedule visible on desk nearby*

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

mormonpartyboat posted:

im going to make a peanut butter milkshake

throw in some crushed up oreos and some baileys fam

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Vile posted:

How does it feel to act like the biggest arrogant prick for 8 months and then watch your bitch lose Lmfao

human being

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:gb2fyad:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Season 1 of Trump Life was great. Tons of action and slapstick laughs. At times it went a bit too far and wasn't realistic, but there was a lot of meat in each episode. Sure some of the cast members were loathsome, but the bumbling comedy kept things light-hearted.

I know we were all surprised and excited when it got picked up for another season but it's taken a dark turn. Unless they bring back some season 1 favorites like Jeb! to balance things out, I predict they will pull the plug.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
i was an entirely different person 800 pages ago

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

:psyduck: and its still only november

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

real life version of fallout 3 lookin good

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

It's gonna start flashing 12:00 with "lol nothing matters"

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump: I put on my robe and grand wizard hat

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

if anyone asks later when we learned for sure that the country/world was officially doomed its this moment fyi

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

orange sky posted:

How is this happening

What the gently caress is going on, are all institutions in the world just poo poo that can get hosed by a crazy person is that what is happening

um.....yes?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
No 1500, no 1500, youre the 1500

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Linda McMahon.

Jesus.

This dumb country really did it this time, didn't we?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
The year is 2017. Every day is terrible in a new and horrible way. We have given up and no longer pray for The Mattering.

Fin.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
ballogan how bad do things have to get before you drop the gimmick

are we talking missiles away, or just tanks rolling over protestors

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe

you rang?

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
The 'Russia handed Trump the Presidency' narrative is getting more coverage than I thought it would. The Trump supporters in my life have no good rationalization. Trump siding with Russia over the CIA just isn't something Reagan/Bush Republicans can support.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I've been having daydreams lately where we're all living in XCOM 2 and the world needs to be retaken from the aliens who are controlling world government leaders from the shadows.

The final country to be retaken is trumps america obv

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
drain the swamp

lock her up

i love the constitution

these words are like napkins, to be used and then thrown away

so simple bing bing bong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU