Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
*sics the "SKULLS" Parasite Unit on the OP*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

oh loving christ is Majorian on my side now? gently caress this

Stfu.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

although I will say it's cool y'all totally freaked out and started screaming false flag at the suggestion that maybe someone somewhere in a union might be corrupt and that that's a bad thing, y'all are great spokesmen and will surely be able to make convincing arguments to people who don't already agree with you

You are an incredibly, jaw-droppingly stupid and disingenuous piece of poo poo that should cease posting in this thread.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

edit: gently caress it, never mind

Lmfao

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Majorian posted:

And yet big chunks of their demographic didn't show any signs of turning out for him until late in the race.

My point is, negative campaigning had a pretty significant effect. Acting like running negative ads against Trump was a mistake, is dumb.

Maybe trying to lean hard on negative campaigning to shore up a vaporous, dishonest, unpopular policy platform is also dumb.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I have literally spoken to these people my dude, just because Bernie wasn't one doesn't mean they literally never existed

Stfu

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

CrumFUNist! posted:

You thought Clinton's "Pokemon Go to the polls" was bad? Kerry would shoehorn in terrible pop culture references to shows like The Sopranos and The OC (this was 2004) in his speeches and it was very obvious he had no idea what those shows were. Also he used Trump's "You're Fired!" from The Apprentice because irony hates us all. Kerry always talked like he never met another human before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7MDa2omHT8

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

If Perez wins, I'm out. I jumped ship from Republicans because I was tired of holding my nose when I went to the voting booth, and I'll be goddamned if the first time I voted in a general as a Democrat I had to hold my nose and vote for Clinton.

I have no faith in the current DNC leadership that they can actually provide anything different from the stale, centrist third-way assholes pretending that economic issues don't exist because would it solve racism.

They keep acting as if there isn't any alternative, and at the moment there isn't much in that way. But they've shown that they're more than willing to burn the rest of the country down if it means they keep their little clubhouse.

TL;dr: Obama bad, Clinton bad, Perez bad by extension, and imma start my own better political party with hookers and blackjack and better meltdowns.

http://www.rentistoodamnhigh.org/

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Phi230 posted:

Same. Ill never vote Dem again if Perez wins.

You definitely will.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Grondoth posted:

Why are the democrats trying to keep this around?

Like... aside from what we all realize. But why are they saying they're doing it?

"We need more time to set up the regulations" seems to be their excuse so far, exactly what I expected from the handwringing republicrats that run MA.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Grondoth posted:

What incredible cowards

Maybe they'll bend to public pressure? Legalizing Pot makes people like you, and they clearly want to be liked.

Lmfao

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Let's be real here, MA is easily in the top 10 states but only because it isn't quite a totalitarian hellhole yet.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The fantasy world the Hillarymen constructed for themselves is really impressive.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Yug posted:

I just don't see the way the Democrat Party is constructed right now as a winning platform.

Here's what the Democrats are going to have to do to win again.

1. Become the party of personal responsibility. Start coming up with plans to put people working hard and paying their taxes first, instead of being the party of people on the dole.

2. Put tax relief front and center. It's true that people are struggling out there and this is what Trump hit on to win the election. Why not give the working people some tax relief and some room to breathe?

3. Move back to the center again. The 2016 Democrat Party platform was the most progressive in its history. See where that got you? Move back from the fringe left and to the center where Bill Clinton played from so masterfully and you will win middle America again.

4. Entitlement reform. Social security and medicare spending is set to explode in the next five to ten years. We need a quick phase out or we're going to be drowning in debt. Which leads to my last point.

5. Balance the budget. We're in serious debt as a country. Everyone, rich and poor, are going to have to tighten their belts in the coming years. Cuts to spending are going to have to take place. Offer common sense solutions and get rid of wasteful government spending like the bloated NASA budgets. When you're running a household, you have to pay the bills to keep the lights on and put food on the table, and in tough times, you can;t run up the big government credit card for a trip to space camp.

Do all these things and I think four years from now you could see a new invigorated Democrat party that's winning again. Keep going down the road of the last 8 years and well... get used to an R in the whitehouse.

LOL!!!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's literally amazing how you so many of you guys will cling onto any story that even slightly confirms your biases, no matter how little credibility the source has.

Go back to GBS.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
AIDS.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

GlyphGryph posted:

If you think it's not tone deaf to answer a question about whether the party would consider moving leftward by starting with a commitment to how the party is inherently capitalist, I don't think you know what "tone deaf" means.

How is this such a difficult concept to understand. What is wrong with you people

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Gas

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zegermans posted:

Time for this thread to collectively decide well actually it's $20 bad dems keep undercutting us!

Go do your gay-rear end pretending to be retarded shtick in GBS or some other forum where we don't have to keep reading your incredibly awful posts.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zegermans posted:

Thnkx for your input guy with 18 posts in this thread

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Can't believe this guy doesn't even have a dece 4 figgy post count in the motherfucking Democratic Party Screeching Megathread

• Locked thread