Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
I don't know how i feel about this russian poo poo, on one hand it would be a huge save to remove trump from power for the safty of the country, on the other hand if Hillary get the office it means the neoliberals will learn nothing and we just go back sheep buying brands because they give 2 dollors to gay rights, and in 2020 we will just get republicans in the white house anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Peel posted:

you can make fun of the trump campaign for a lot of things but i don't think there's much argument that the hats and slogan weren't a great idea

ya, you didn't see daily show runoff hacks making hats about Hillary.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i love the whole america is already great poo poo. she said this and i bet on the same nightly news on a local station also reported a mass shooting, a cop shooting a black guy leading to riots in cities, a poor ecomany with little jobs, and poo poo payed jobs. saying to us america is already great is just as insulting as any hate speach trump farted out.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

people honestly thought hillery would win texas, even goons.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

He's given California an actual functional budget so hey, why the gently caress not?

sounds like a better choice then clition ever was.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

[taps mic]

Sarkeesian/Wu/Dunham 2020 ticket

y'all heard it here :smug:

as all 3 are scam artist they can totaly win like trump.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Concerned Citizen posted:

...donald trump would have won PA and would still be president.

seems fairly clear that ec, as of now, is tilted against democrats. our voters are poorly distributed.

maybe you shouldn't hosed over everyone in the country outside of 2 cities. you don';t give a gently caress about flint, just like the liberal fuckstrains in new york.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
mayor Rahm also keep that Mcdonald shooting (the one where the cop shot the kid 16 times) underwraps until the election is over so he can get the black vote. when it leaked i am sure the only folks voting for that fucktard are the rich and hillfolk sheeps.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Ace of Baes posted:

My friends call me "one of the original full-stack marketers." My consultancy, TimeShareCMO.com has a simple purpose: data + story = profit.

High growth internet businesses are my passion. I enjoy advising CEOs and strategic marketers on how to get the most out of their digital marketing budgets. As a marketer, I'm especially skilled at creating content and social media presences that engage audiences and invite conversation in authentic and creative ways. All of this is measured and backed with data, as I am also an expert in the implementation and usage of measurement and testing tools.

Who I am:

*I am kind, but I will be the person in the room who asks questions others might fear to ask, and am persistent about using productive conflict to get results. In high growth businesses, there's no room for festering concerns.
*I am a servant leader and find joy in helping coworkers to put the best into and get the most out of their work. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than work with jerks. Life's just too short. I'm not a fan of businesses that take advantage of their customers or treat them poorly.
*Sitting next to me in coach on an international flight is not a painful experience, unless you take my armrest, in which case all bets are off.

Specialties:

Business models that are about selling something(subscriptions/transactions/marketplaces) vs selling ads
Selecting and implementing marketing technology tools
Content marketing/social media: creating content that draws users to a brand
Named on HuffPo as a top woman in tech to follow on Twitter: http://huff.to/pirQlR
Business Development with F500 Partners

A word about new connections: I do appreciate networking via this platform so don't hesitate to send an email to say Hi. But please note that I do not accept blank connection requests.

If you are interested in "picking my brain" I invite you to set up time via Clarity.fm here: https://clarity.fm/melindabyerley

I want to break into her house when she is away for a weekend and throw a insane party and leave the mess.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
This woman feel like a bad guy in a 80's slob vs snob comedy. i want Rodney Dangerfield to throw a cake at her.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
the DWS drama is what cost the dems, out of my whole family and friends who all voted for sanders only 4 of us voted for hillery, out of 9. the rest voted for trump, stayed home or as my 2 new age hippie friends did, went for jill stine (we live in IL it didn't matter anyways) and the people who voted for hillery did so for the fact she wasn't trump. she inspired no one i knew.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Majorian posted:

Your family and friends are pretty questionable if they voted for Trump hate to tell ya.

only 2 of them did. and it was more of a gently caress you to the DNC.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

zegermans posted:

Peak Dem thread: rooting for Giuliani if it meant owning Clinton.

he not rooting for him but still keep bitching about burnouts to defend homophobic garbage posters like negromencer.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

zegermans posted:

This is why Clinton won (the primaries)

no one give a gently caress about the primaries anymore, your girl lost to a orange rape Nazi and here we are now.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
neoliberals are the bad guys i a snob vs slob 80's comedy.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

logikv9 posted:

jesus loving christ that av

D&D is westbro baptist church of liberals.

no really i am gay if d&d is going to award bullies for gay batching i i fear i may be doxxed by D&D mods.

Cyron has issued a correction as of 05:23 on Jan 9, 2017

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Philip Rivers posted:

I voted Hillary Clinton because I thought she'd do a good job :patriot:

i have no clue why Steven universes is not as largely hated and loathed as MLP. i saw the first epasoide and it was the worst poo poo i seen. it is more shity then care bears.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Homeless Friend posted:

gently caress stevens

stone cold Steve Austin is the best steven. i want a cartoon of him but it will end up like camp wwe and be poo poo.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
burn in the flame of sanders and be born anew.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
so how is the DNC chair election going, and i don't want hyperboil or insane ramblings, just straight facts. the trump news make me sick at times but it sounding like dems are double downing on their dumbass and want to kill all the poor white poeple.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Grey Fox posted:

I have some bad news for you.

i hope trump takes away womans rights for them to pay for the sins of Hillary.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

the gently caress is up with your red text?

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Lastgirl posted:

[in my extremely Dory voice] Just keep voting, just keep voting

that is honestly a better slogan then love trumps hate.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i am voiting for repubican for all my life, gently caress liberals forever.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
trump will win in 2020 because the dems are all retards who are more out of touch then Republicans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
i hope someone kills moviebob and just go in a killing spree in new york city. also trannys are retards who cut off their dicks and are child fuckers. i hope Hillary get raped like the pig whore she always was.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread