Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Pants Donkey posted:

Here's the wall of shame from 2016:

1302 pages of poo poo, down from 2015's 1435 pages. But the thread in 2016 was also a lot more tolerable, so perhaps there's something to be said for quality over quantity.

:pants:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Who took the Hacking Our Election from the Hacking Our Election jar?
Putin took the Hacking Our Election from the Hacking Our Election jar!
Shto?
Yes, you!
Suka blyat
Then who??

Cheeki-breeki

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

I sleep with spiders in my mouth on a bed made of political cartoons, which until just now I thought was commonplace itt. Looks like you folks have some adjustments to make.

I always figured A Hungry Georg was just a statistical outlier and should not have been counted

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

What is that whacky Yonic Cyber Death and her knuckleheaded sidekicks the Tweedle Dubya-Dubya-Wun and Tweedle Dubya-Dubya-Too up to now

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what's this about "fake hate crimes"?
Ninja edit: oh wait does he mean the church spraypaint thing?

Knowing Tinsley it's a reaction to Dylan Roof's trial.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Wow, my wife proposed this exact idea when she was trying to come up with Swiftian "modest proposals" for her students to write about.

Sometimes elections are hardest on the country.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

My god, it's full of stars DEBT

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Is the shrinking part of his plan to get small enough to crawl up inside a hooker's bladder?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

.Edward Penischin posted:

Just kidding about the Bane thing.

He's actually the Joker.

https://youtu.be/LVjWVzFIPrk

I always figured him for the Penguin

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Am I missing something or did he really not title it AnCaptain America? Disappointed.

Ularg posted:

Can we use this version?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Is being too young to vote endorsing Trump? Is being illegally purged from the registered voter list endorsing Trump? Is being unable to reach a polling station because there aren't nearby endorsing Trump?

He said none of those things you thick dolt.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

I AM THE TOILET posted:

just remember in four years when the country is literally on fire and your house has had eleven break-ins from people looking for food just loving food and you've thrown away all your jackets and sweaters because winter is every bit as real as ether winds on mars, trump and the rest of his vampire cabal will be flying away from you in a helicopter weighed down with big scrooge mcduck moneybags and they'll scream it was obama, obama did it

Will we be allowed to wish death on Trump voters then?

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Good news!

He got punched again today!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

:gizz:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Happy Tuesday :toot:

Ouch, not great timing

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Isn't one of our regular cartoonists employed by Glenn Beck, or was at some point? Maybe Branco?

That's Rob Smith Jr

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Lunatic Sledge posted:

I'm running out of room, guys

Put it at the top of a stack of Statues of Liberty

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

Gamergate started when a crazy person posted a huge Kyoon/DARE-style rant about his ex girlfriend (literally all of which was nonsensical lies) on every site he could (including SA) and gained only gained steam when misogynists from 4chan picked it up and ran with it. In many ways it was a precursor to the current plague of nerd neo-nazis.

Has the term "nerdzis" been coined yet or am I the first

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Lord Hydronium posted:

There were always the stories, of course. The orange Demon King of Madness himself, capering in his white palace as his diminutive hands play out a delirious staccato to which the monsters dance. The frog worshippers who bow before him in their red caps, gibbering in unholy tongues. The Spice Merchant, trading in secrets and lies. That old trickster Bright Bart, spreading sickness and insanity across the land. Why were the elders so afraid to sleep within sight of the village walls? We never quite understood.

:wow:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Cripes, I can just picture a German paper printing a cartoon of brave and noble Hitler standing up to the Jew Media

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Be prepared for at least one "Game over man, game over!" cartoon in the next few days
e: Beaten, but in my defense I have cat mattress on ignore for reasons I can't even remember.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Vib Rib posted:

Is this supposed to make Trump look like anything but a total nutjob?
I mean the finger-pointing for a desperate scapegoat is so transparent but I guess we're supposed to say "oh gosh he's right"?

E:
You know what, I notice that whenever "fake news" and "OBAMA!!!!" are brought up nobody mentions specifics. It's just "they're undermining the presidency!" but nobody cares to say what or how.
Did Obama encourage Trump to pursue an unconstitutional executive order? Did the specter of Hillary Clinton force Trump to discuss top secret material in public? Was it fake news or the Soros-funded cabals of paid protestors who made him botch every foreign relation attempt he's made? It doesn't matter, just focus any negativity on these scapegoats. Any bad feelings you have are their fault, regardless of rhyme or reason.

A scapegoat means never having to ask for specifics

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Shout-outs to anyone who remembers this one:

"A Democrat-led investigation of Bad Thing is exactly as bad as that Thing" — Nate "Fucko" Beeler

I forget who drew it, Lester or Ramirez probably, but they did one where they portrayed regulating cigarettes/vaping as exactly the same as smoking.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Any excuse to post some Keaton Patti ARS jokes

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Ularg posted:

Branco: "Nuh uh! No, you are!"

No witch, no witch, You're the witch!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

I can just hear the montage music in my head, it's beautiful

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

:iit:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

T-man posted:

Obama just wants to incentivise transfers of blood to the rich and powerful, he's no worse than Peter Thiel, noted good person.

(Although the idea that Obama likes sucking puts all those 'He's Gay!'/'Michelle is trans!' conservative headcannons in a new light.)

Barackula don't suck, that's a myth. Barackula scrape and lick.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

On the subject of "I loooove death", wasn't there a cartoon featuring innocent children going through a machine labelled "Public Education" and coming out saying stuff like "God doesn't exist", and, yes, "I looove death"? Or was that an edit?

Not an edit, not an edit. You're the edit!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Someone post that Rob Smith Jr "I <3 Israel,,, apple pie and ice cream" cartoon

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Seems a little over the top to me

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

Now that's my kind of Trolley Problem!

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Hazamuth posted:

Somehow this seemed a better idea ten minutes ago.

"Stop shaking your head rear end!"

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

"hitler didn't own! ", i continue to insist as my head slowly shrinks and transform into a corn cob

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

HootTheOwl posted:

Ugh, it should be"Make Water gate again!", how do you gently caress that up?

Make Water Gate was the kompromat tape

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

My dad did that. I explained I already did a playthrough as a dude and wanted to play as a woman.

Then he said that I should study harder if I had that much time. Those were the days.

That's what I told my wife about my Femshep because it's easier than trying to explain how much more satisfying Jennifer Hale's VA is.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Radish posted:

I just noticed the t -> c. Nicely done. :golfclap:

:pusheen:

Internet Webguy posted:

Uhhh... alright.

Guest artist Carlos Latuff

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007