Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
what is the goku loving the old guy in the op's title image from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Nebalebadingdong posted:

I seriously doubt he would be happy with mass conversion.
I don't know about that

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Even if you gather together all the Syrian refugees, including all the displaced people still in Syria, and put them in Germany they would only make up 13% of the population. Hell, if you took the entire population of Syria before the war and put them in Germany they would make up only 21%! There literally aren't enough Syrians in the world to have them make up the majority of the population of Germany. :psyduck:

yes, but if you moved the territories to be coincident with Germany as he is suggesting...

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
he started at the top and worked the top down

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Also I came across a ramirez cartoon that leaked into the wild https://eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/5964037314.html

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

RIP I:h:ME mug :(
We'll miss you.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Lodin posted:

Bob the Angry Flower keeps owning.

they say he's as wide as four pigs, he's got a retractable fingers so's he can grope you better, and you know what, he has four hairs, two to comb over and the other two are sort of backup hairs, and he's got hands the size of buttercups, and for some reason he doesn't terribly fear creating a new stamp act, and he has a cash magnet in his wallet so's if you're made of money he can attach himself to you, and instead of a mouth he's got four arses

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Also apparently his hair is rigid enough to make its own indentation in the wall

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Pentaro posted:

Donald John Trump's The Art of the Deal. :haw:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

This is amazing work. As a student of history I can say that I've seen hundreds of pictures like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just windows to a past I've never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting Donald Trump in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

--
"Yes, it'll be some time before I want to sacrifice more money." "WE SAID WE WOULDN'T TALK ABOUT CANADA!!"

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

I thought duck was fired

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

DarklyDreaming posted:

He also believes in the Primary Water Source, which is a belief that the water God used during Noah's flood was placed just under the Earth's crust and if we dig hard enough we can solve every drought but a conspiracy of liberal scientists are keeping it hidden because it proves Creationism.

So he probably doesn't believe in winged white people.

water

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 4, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Bad thing bad?
[newspaper]
No...

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Ambitious Spider posted:

saw this on my local antifa twitter

Feel like it needs a "feels good man" somewhere in there

any last words gopcha the clown?

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
Senpai noticed him :swoon:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Starving Wolf posted:

These next four years are going to be Rall's Hitler Renaissance.

Those darn celebrities should just stay out of political discourse and leave it to people who know what they're talking about; like me, a man who draws a duck for living.

political cartoons 2017: People should listen to me: a man who draws a duck for a living

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

• cub scout patch on bs uniform
  • no sanctioned pins are worn on the right pocket
  • modified HJ-trump symbol traditionally worn on left pocket
  • no ring

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

people are sending their cars out just to drive around?

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

"his police"

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
No one will be able to appreciate Elizabeth Warren's amazing flying car as long as you don't trust the left

A Contrabulus Fabtraption of Professor Horatio Hufnagel cartoon.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
it would have been so easy to make the baseball more obvious and also the right color

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

D.N. Nation posted:

I think that blob is supposed to be part of the catcher's mask, honestly.

But yeah, that it's so up for debate is proof positive that Michael Ramirez might not exactly be a master of his craft. Two Pulitzers.

Yeah I thought that it too, but it does make more sense given Ramierez's current stance: Either the message is that the speech was good, or that the speech was passable, but the media is also bad and embarrassed.

You see because they expected him to not hit the ball which is why they weren't ready to catch it and got hit in the face and um... no that doesn't work either.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

CampingCarl posted:

I hope this clears up any confusion from previous cartoons about how Dees feels about Trump now.

Is there some significance to the kind bug in the bottom left corner?

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Mar 4, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

:niggly:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/arts/bob-mankoff-to-step-down-as-cartoon-editor-of-the-new-yorker.html

quote:

BOB MANKOFF: Part of what is wonderful about cartoons is, they're stupid, and they connect us with the stupidity of our own consciousness in life.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Pants Donkey posted:

It cannot be coincidence that Barry comes back once Leak dies.

It's like a biological imperative to maintain a certain level of poo poo quality in cartooning.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/on-the-etiology-of-fuckers

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

5. No Poofdahs

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Radish posted:

In women's restrooms men aren't allowed so women inside are at the mercy of evil transvestites that will sexually assault them since they can legally enter without a Good Man to protect them. This ignores the obvious issue where if a dude wants to do bad stuff to women in the secrecy of a public restroom he already doesn't give a poo poo about The Law and will just go in after her anyway.

No one really seems to care about the inverse for some reason.

Th... the bathroom goes inside the transvestite? :ohdear:

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
lol

loller

https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169

ACRE & EQUAT fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Mar 13, 2017

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

To update:

A Political cartoon praising right wing Dutch politician
https://twitter.com/v_of_europe/status/840724494113206272

Was shared by an R-IA who added:
https://twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169

Thankfully he went on tv last night and made it clear that no, he definitely meant everything he said
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/13/steve-king-tweet-geert-wilders-immigration-all-about-culture-not-race-someone-elses

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD
I once spent hours discussing liberals with Bill Leak. He agreed when I said that feminists should not desire equal treatment when Islam still exists. He kept pointing out that liberals were the real racists, which I did not dispute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

Isn't this the first time in years that the comic has depicted the duck walking or any kind of motion or blocking in general?

• Locked thread