Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I order stuff on Wish, forget I ordered it, and get a nice surprise several months later!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I feel like a measuring tape from aliexpress is going to be more of a hindrance than a help.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Oh please, like we don't all lust for death by heavy metal poisoning. Some of you have a lot of growing up to do. :rolleyes:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Nah, those are rollerballs. Probably just takes standard cartridges though.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Nose hair is no joke

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well, that's Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving sorted.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img...2458357231.html

Turns out searching for 'mascot' brings up a lot of questionable things really:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
This is not OK:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Maybe you want your existential terror to have more of a Wild West theme though, we can do it:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Don't want to pay full price for your pig themed stripper disaster? You're in luck because there are knockoff stripper pig designs:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

HELLO CHILDREN IT IS MOVIE FAVORITE ELLA

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
high quality adult sea food mascot costume

your guess is as good as mine, friend

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

angerbeet posted:

HELLO CHILDREN IT IS MOVIE FAVORITE ELLA

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A SNOW GRAVE

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I don't care what they say this new live-action Beauty and the Beast movie looks great so far:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Signs you are about to enter a really really crappy amusement park:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Have you ever wanted a sweatshirt of the baby from Dinosaurs smoking a joint in space because do I have good news for you:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...2724159155.html

This one I actually quite like but i know there is no chance of it ever looking anything like the photo so :shrug:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...2698877917.html

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Hah, same image but they photoshopped out the tag. Looking at the AE one you can see where they picked the clone stamp from.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well I'm not buying my stripper hog costume from some fancy dancy artist when there are apparently chinese pig titty designers to feed

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I also came to post about the lovemaking of a crow

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Neurolimal posted:

It's hard for me to justify fancy pots because clay plant pots cost like, a handful of tweed and some pocket lint, and they always look classic and cool

Look at Handsome Charlie over here throwing his pocket lint around like a Rockefeller

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I forget if it's Jinhao or Hero pens but they're just replicas of Parker pens (hence the hooded nibs) and actually pretty good quality.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

but my hands and belt area smell when I wear it

Hey baby, wanna give my belt area a good sniff? ;-*

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If you want to gently caress a sheep just gently caress a sheep

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Americans can't deal with nudity but love gore. It's just how they are.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Guy Mann posted:

-scrunching face up in intense concentration- sex and violence...are different things...?!

I imagine Americans have either the most vanilla sex experiences possible or full on BDSM furry vore

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Snowy posted:

Except for the fact that half of them would be sent to the wrong place it would be great.

Ah yes, Mr. and Mrs. Joe Q. Rando, are you with the bride or groom?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The mystery china seed thread would be a perfectly legitimate thread. Hell, FYAD had a BIG BEEF tomato thread for like, months.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Well the shoe's ad says it's recommended for people under 90kg so that rules out most goons

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
As a species, we've done some things

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It's what Sexy Hitler would have wanted.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Pick posted:

However, my house screwdriver

Mods, namechange pls

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Rad-daddio posted:

It's all fun and games, until an Inuit with a glass knife cuts you in half at a punk rock show.

Besides, bulk intel gathering never really pays well.

Aleut :colbert:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Can someone run me through that AOOKO sunglass guy's procedure? Kind of wanting a new pair of sunglasses but wondering how much of a pain in the rear end it'd be to get them to Canada.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

King Vidiot posted:

According to this helpful comic, Skeleton Joe was summoned by the Evil Queen Mauve to steal Tribal Tom's priceless lollipops:

An older story there isn't!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
We just had those boards with the sheet of plastic you'd lift up to reset it when I was a kid.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

:capitalism:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
It'll probably just show up, smell funny, and be the size of a postage stamp.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Three stones

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I mean, to be fair, you really don't want kudzu to take over your local ecosystem, which it will, and fast.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Finding the right phone case is surprisingly frustrating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

goatface posted:

You should get your sex toys hand made by local artisans.

Quickly Martha, to the Dildorium!