Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

fishing with the fam posted:

The Bears are led by the frail, old matriarch of the family, whose son is woefully unprepared for anything resembling competent leadership. Hmmmm.....

Bears confirmed for move to London?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Punching Nazis is as American as apple pie.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

I figured MV was removed because he was like...never here.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Alaois posted:

So you have never read any of the college threads

You got me, I think I only read the "Brady Hoke murdered a kid" thread.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Bad Moon posted:

The cartoon? Where like half the autobots die uncerimoniously Optimus dies and megatron and starscream are also killed off for nonreason

Get the gently caress out if this isn't one of the greatest blaze of glory endings for any character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7GeisRaias

You got the Touch!

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Kalli posted:

Persona 4

I always wanna put this and P3 on my top 10 because the story, characters and music are so amazing, but my god is the combat a slog. Its arguably the best game ever with an FFX style battle system and not expecting you to replay the dungeons twice for the secret boss + keeping up with enemy levels.

1. Fallout: New Vegas
2. Megaman X
3. Metroid Prime 3
4. Fire Emblem: Awakening
5. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
6. Mass Effect 3
7. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
8. Super Smash Bros. 4
9. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
10. Guitar Hero II

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

a neat cape posted:

Chrono Trigger

gently caress, I knew I forgot one.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

"It is what it is."

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Chilichimp posted:

My drunk neighbors said this like 100 tines in a single conversation with me.

I hate this phrase.

The only thing I hated hearing more at a job was "if you got time to lean, you got time to clean."

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

I'll never understand how someone who advocates genocide doesn't deserve to be punched. If it causes more closet Nazis to come out, it saves the trouble of finding them.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

How y'all NES players gonna forget A Boy and His Blob, River City Ransom and Maniac Mansion? :colbert:

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

BlindSite posted:

The only race that matters is forumla one.

Nah, its this one:

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Febreeze posted:

I went to catholic school through high school and it probably depends on where you are, but 90% of us were just apathetic. I think it's a northeast mentality. Everyone believes and goes to church because they feel like they have to instead of actually being about that jesus.

Same deal for me in the midwest, but hooooly poo poo were those 10% all about the subjugation of women.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Leperflesh posted:

But you're right, being constantly monitored and recorded at all time is just another of the huge pile of reasons why working retail is a nightmare.

Corporate never got back to me when I requested Boss Cam.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

swickles posted:

Avenue Q is good too. The guy who made Avenue Q was inspired to do so by South Park. Matt and Trey said Avenue Q inspired them to make Book of Mormon.

If you're down with those, Putnam County Spelling Bee is worth a look.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I just ate a Berger cookie and it may be the tastiest treat I have ever enjoyed

Just looked that up, is the glaze/frosting dark chocolate? If not that looks awesome.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Amy Pole Her posted:

Flashpoint and Batman + Superman vs the world just spoiled me i guess

JL: War is pretty good, but not quite Flashpoint level. Their take on Wonder Woman is jock supreme and it owns.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

a patagonian cavy posted:

Bond never got a ring either

He married once during On Her Majesty's Secret Service, then promptly died right after the wedding.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

weird Asian candy posted:

I mean, sure, but I was with actual friends forming actual friendships during my formative years :shrug:

You can, like, watch shows with friends.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Quiet Feet posted:

I just realized that my PS2 is 15 years old. :stare:

And I'm playing a 20 year old game on it.

I'm an old.

My SNES is old enough to be working a dead end retail job after wallowing through a useless post-graduate degree right now.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

So this is what a Bluth presidency would look like.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Actual consequences. like people being removed from their offices, or tried in criminal courts

Hopefully they can lynch Sessions, it seems appropriate.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Who are these people hatin' on the Aragon? That venue owns.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Me but it's mostly because I like places like the Empty Bottle much more. Aragon is okay but man do they overcharge on beer.

No argument about the beer prices. I usually just brought weed and didn't drink.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Its Rinaldo posted:

I'm already going to be up against the wall when the revolution comes due to my inherited wealth but now I'm double guillotined :negative:

You could always give it up to help others throw off their chains.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Pops Mgee posted:

I've never had fried turkey. I've tried to convince my family to do it every Thanksgiving and nobody wants to do it. :smith:

It's amazing, make it happen.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

The opening to ME 2 is so drat good.

If you have all the DLC make sure you to the Lair of the Shadow Broker stuff and the Zaeed missions those are both very good.

Man this makes wanna play Mass effect again.

I'd throw a shoutout in for Project Overlord as well, its a solid story but doesn't affect ME3 as much as Shadow Broker did.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Okay this is my most favorite thing ever. I caused a scene in a store to get a discount on a hamster. Shepard is the man I truly want to be

ME2 is best experienced through the Renegade options, for sure.

I hope you had the sense to punch the reporter.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Intruder posted:

But then you don't get to hear your voiceover every time you enter a citadel store

It wasn't my favorite store on the Citadel anyway.

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

bobjr posted:

Wouldn't that cause terrible pain for the person on the far right?

As it should be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Casual
Aug 13, 2014

Last Jedi was loving awesome and I'm mad Ehud didn't like it.

• Locked thread