Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

shirts and skins posted:

For real? drat. Well, I guess 51 years is a good run. Shame the Pats had to be the last ever Super Bowl champs though.

In your heart of hearts you knew that it would always end in a Patriots victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

I received this shirt as a Christmas gift prior to that Super Bowl. I can't bring myself to wear it anymore :smith:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

The LA Rams are in first place in the NFC West. Such is the world we live in.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Benny the Snake posted:

You're right, you're finishing 7-9

The ghost of Jeff Fisher strikes again.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

Thank god the Seahawks didn't play this week because aint nobody winning football from WA this weekend fucks sake

There's going to be a non contact injury to Kam Chancellor today isn't there :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

With a tough outing against BYE the Seahawks are back to second place in the division :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Maybe not team-wise so much, but the Rams just went through a murderous traveling road trip and came out of it 2-0.

I'll miss them not having a game next week, but the bye is much needed before they fly out east again to play the giants.

5-2. :stare:

Just think, if Cooper Kupp could catch a pass in the end zone you'd be 6-1 and in complete control of your division.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

:hawksin::hawksin:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Its Rinaldo posted:

2 BAD TEAMS AND RAMS AND SEAHAWEKSD :hawksin:

:hawksin::hawksin::hawksin::hawksin::hawksin::hawksin:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Loving the new thread title.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

If the Rams beat the Seahawks in Week 15 and win the division they will be in the number 2 seed probably. It will all come down to beating the Seahawks in Seattle.

This is proof that our world is a just world.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Change the thread title to Jimmy G-sus Christmas Miracle.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Elizabeth Mills posted:

I would literally trade Blair Walsh for Ray Finkle, at least he was lights-out in the regular season.

Seahawks would still be a first round exit in the playoffs but they'd be in the playoffs :v:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

rjmccall posted:

I have three months to not regret the Niners completing the Quest for Six Wins.

If it makes you feel better it came with the reward of the [Pigskin of +3 Potential].

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Now that the Seahawks aren't in the playoffs, I guess it's time to give in to evil and buy a TB12 jersey. I figure the maximum amount of suffering for the rest of the NFL would be yet another Patriots championship.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

This guy gets it.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Kazak_Hstan posted:

SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC SEC
ALL SEC TITLE GAME

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Rams lost and the world is now a better place because of it.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Peachfart posted:

Uh, Wtf Pete?

He must have some serious dirt on Pete.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Manoueverable posted:

Well at least they'll never be able to take SB48 from us

- me after football dies or we go 20 years without making the playoffs, whichever comes first

e: lol, just lol if you were ever optimistic about the team moving forward

Russell Wilson will drag us kicking and screaming to another playoff appearance at some point. Who knows if it will go anywhere though.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

dont even fink about it posted:

9-7 might still get Pete fired, mind

But then who will there be to help me aspire to new heights of gum chewing?

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Holy poo poo if this is true.

2017 Seahawks had 1 (ONE) Non-QB rushing TD.

https://twitter.com/hwkbgr/status/955986019249160193

The Seahawks are like the Packers. One really really good QB carrying a lot of mediocre to bad players kicking and screaming to decent seasons.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

After playing for Jeff Fisher and being released by the Rams Nick Foles was so demoralized he wanted to quit football

I still want Jeff Fisher to get another NFL head coaching job. Preferably for some other NFC team so the Seahawks have it a bit easier.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Coldforge posted:

Your OC is Brian Schottenheimer.

I know this isn't actually true because a few months ago I drank a gallon of LSD and I still haven't come down. It's the only possible explanation for how I could conceive of such a reality.

:shepicide:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Brian Schottenheimer is an underrated genius

He's the LWB of Offensive Coordinators.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Spoeank posted:

Seahawks fans, it's not too late to pretend like you were just Richard Sherman fans all along and move your fandom down the coast :getin:

I'll do that after you drain the last of the lime green color rush blood out of my veins.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

My dream of Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson trick plays dies stillborn :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Gonna need a silhouette of a kneeling Kaepernick on a green, blue and silver shirt now.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Seahawks are getting 11 to 13 wins dick bags. Our run game is gonna be a powerhouse. Jimmy garappolo is trash , Jared goff is a pumpkin and lol at the Cardinals. Its the Seahawks division deal with it

You're preaching the word of the people. Never stop posting.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Lol.

Also now imagining the last play of the super bowl and right as Wilson throws the pass Ricardo Lockett turns to ash and then it cuts to Richard Sherman after the interception with his face twisted with anguish as he also turns to ash.

We all remember this only because the Avengers have already succeeded in closing the time loop with Thanos' defeat. God drat Avengers should have just left me dead so I didn't have to.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Play posted:

Seahawks fans are horribly unprepared for what's going to happen next season. They've been spoiled and have forgotten that the football gods giveth, but taketh away also.

Oh god, Russell Wilson is going to sign with New England isn't he :(

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Tweak posted:

I've never been more convinced that monkey paws actually exist and one was found by someone from the greater Seattle area around 2012

At least we managed to get one Super Bowl win out of it. Nevermind that I'll probably never see another good Seahawks team in my lifetime. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Play posted:

I bet Seattle fans are just as fickle as all the other west coast cities. The Seahawks start losing there's gonna be a lot less rah rah around

I'll give you a preemptive "none of this would have happened if it weren't for Trump's tariffs on nanobubbles."

• Locked thread