Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

I 100% think that Trump believes that the players locking arms meant that they supported Trump.

he's so dumb they're going to have to take a knee just so he gets it the second time around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TontoCorazon posted:

Hey isn't it against the first amendment for the president to tell someone they can't protest? Or it's only violated if he acts on it?

so far trumps broken a lot of laws and nobody seems to be doing much about it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fanatic posted:

I think he missed the memo that it was a protest against police brutality lol

liberals bad

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

TotalLossBrain posted:

RAWWWR my never-ending support for this team hinges on black men behaving like I think my money should make them behave. And until that happens, I will no longer support my life-long team.

So when these guys watch football on Sundays (Mondays? idk), they stand up for the anthem on TV and do the proper flag salute with the regulation minimum of 3 tears from the left eye, right?

they stand up and sing alojng but it's a bit different in their heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxieEHPh-J8

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

yeah the gigantic nonstop wall would be great for the habitats it rips in half because

e: the hypothetical gigantic nonstop wall, i mean

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol but can they?

how'd iran shoot down the b2?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hmm yes i see *adds another name to in case of uprising list*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I was taught that the flag should never touch the ground in any way whatsoever. So if it is soiled, then it is no longer fit and must be burned.

Pretty strict rules. But flag burning is unamerican..... wait... what?

being able to burn a flag because you're pissed at the leadership of a country is one of the most american things i can think of tbh stop loving with my freedom of speech chuds

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

henpod posted:

Whilst all the other poo poo goes on, I hope the FBI is continuing their investigation into all that Russian stuff.

The piss tape lies in wait, biding its time. Its out there somewhere, and one day we will see it.

at the end of the investigation instead of dropping the mic mueller drops the piss tape and walks out to the crowd going OOOOOOOOOH

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Oscar Wild posted:

The short answer is sorta, yes, NFL ratings are generally a little lower, but not by so much that you'd add an adjective to it, unless you wanted to say mildly down.

I think it has more to do with cord cutting and alternative viewing options not captured by Nielson. Besides, the numbers are still massive, almost as bigly big as a donal rump rally.

plus iirc the games where everyone is loving kneeling as a gently caress you to trump has more people viewing because the country wants to see a bunch of millionaires tell another millionaire to go gently caress himself

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mono posted:

https://twitter.com/wretchedrefuse0/status/912742862319706112

https://twitter.com/MacFinn44/status/912745130779652098

Couple Russian oligarchs flew to Jersey while Donny Ju didn't have SS protection

Probably a big notherburger right

lol these fucks are so incompetent at crime

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

people in retarded orange houses shouldnt throw shade

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol at the idea of the POTUS being cyberbullied in to actually sending in aid workers

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i want michelle obamas manly meathands to choke me while i jo

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
"Mr POTUS how could we possibly gently caress up dealing with puerto rico even more?"

"hold my beer"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

It's even better that he automatically assumes no one else knew something if he didn't know it before. It's like when a 5 year old learns how rain works in kindergarten and can't wait to rush home and tell you about how rain is formed. You just smile and nod and tell lil Donnie that it's very interesting. I have a feeling most 5 year olds know what an island is, though...

Did you ever have a really dull friend, coworker, or family member who made it visually evident that they didn't comprehend a word you were saying as you explained something to them? Like, their eyes glaze over and you can tell they quit listening and are thinking about a dancing kitty instead? That's what I see in almost every photo of Donald Trump. Those derp-eyes.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
yes when i eventually hit the big leagues and have a govt job in washington the first thing i will do is use taxpayer money to go on vacation i see no way this could backfire

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

my mind auto corrected that to the actual n word and i had to go back after people pointed it out to see that he spelled it differently so what's the point of self censoring like that

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jukebox Hero posted:

Donald Trump is a loving monster and the fact Mad Dog doesn't walk him behind the white house and put one in the back of his skull with his sidearm while he wastes literally hurricane relief funds on his loving golf trips is proof America was a failed experiment

settle down, beavis

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
pitbull's private jet pilot is more of a first responder than the people trump sent

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
imagine being the guy whose job it is to take a bullet for trump and then even after sticking to your convictions and protecting the office and not the person he and his family blow all the services money because of their vacations lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

redgubbinz posted:

And it'll be forgotten in a week when donnie dumbass fucks something else up or says another thing that'd get any other head of state in a world of poo poo but is OK here for reasons.

its less we as a whole forget and more he keeps finding a way to piss off every group so basically the end result is a multicultural mob all mad at him for different reasons

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

LifeSunDeath posted:

No he'd have a stack of cash and as the guy got close he'd have eric and domald jr. hold him under the water until he could achieve full erection, then ivanka would show up on second boat, and eventually, he would mount her. It takes a village to cuck the world.

new episode of american horror story sounds weird

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jared kushner

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jared is what we in the homosexual community like to call "in the closet" and "a twink"

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

moose face posted:

I would all except mitch and steve. Who is top left corner?

vice president horse fucker

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

at this point it's more of a gently caress you you're not my dad issue than it is about race imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
you'd think all these small govt republican idiots would love the idea of people giving the highest office in the land the middle finger out of spite