Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Lol if you’re a cop who goes into a crack house and says he’s selling crack just to bust everyone in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Random Stranger posted:

Are you a cop, Over There? You have to tell us if you’re a cop. Also, if you have incriminating e-mails regarding Trump.

No and yes

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Face swap had some interesting results

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Not sure if this has been posted yet

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Former DILF posted:

Someone start reporting the chuds

For what?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Madcosby posted:

I cant follow a thing that tweet is saying

something about there's going to be a riot at a rally?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

VikingSkull posted:

well hell this thread is better than the other thread

who is in your av?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Minimalist Program posted:

I am laughing, because Trump is president and I don't live in the USA and where I live there are no nazis ahahahha.

turn your computer screen off

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Captain Yossarian posted:

I actually really like VikingSkull, politics aside, so as long as he can lol, he's free to post whatever wherever imo

yeah Viking doesn't blindly follow Trump so I'm not sure why he has that av. He likes a good lol as much as anyone.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:eyepop:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Hahahaha is this real?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

SlipkPIe posted:

Can we all have a quick lol over the fact that North Korea tensions are "easing" literally because Trump forgot about North Korea after everyone started calling him racist again

he just talked about it yesterday lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Reince Penis posted:

Not Trump related but who cares I'm finding good poo poo searching twitter for white and scared

https://twitter.com/XisNappyGod/status/897241639428771844

good

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Remember that time Super Deluxe made all those funny videos making Trump look really good like Jeb is a Mess because Democrats wanted Trump to get the nomination so Hillary could easily beat him, but it ended up loving them in the rear end because they had such a poo poo candidate?

lol democrats caused Trump

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
^^ loll

haljordan posted:

Oh my god

This thing is incredible.

Scanning it now, give me a bit.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

I was there :)

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Page 2020. Really makes you think

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I shouldn't do poo poo. I don't care about them they all could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time maga chuds are stupid they don't help me with poo poo so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Maga chuds are weak a pit will get rid of their whole loving family. That's why I don't like maga chuds.

Maga chuds have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while they just chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and poo poo. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Maga chuds aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the loving kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and poo poo. Kangaroo's have some big rear end legs and whot do a maga chud got? Some little rear end legs, they tails is little and weak as gently caress kangaroo's got a big rear end long tail that can kill a loving maga chud.

If a maga chud goes in the water it won't be able to breathe with its little short rear end. It'd loving drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its rear end up. It doesn't know protection because they don't have protection. What they little rear end going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his loving rear end.

The important think about maga chuds is that just don't care about tem and let them die by all the other animals in America. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Maga chuds do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world. So let all the maga chuds that's in the zoos and poo poo. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for.

Now you know why maga chuds aren't important. They have nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Maga chuds don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under. Now you know why maga chuds are not important because there are dumb.

This has to be some sort of copy pasta right?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Thanks this is pretty good

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Just getting here, pretty hungover.

I'm confused by the new Trump tweets. Is he saying he doesn't want to repeal DACA now? Has he decided to join the democrats?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Kumo posted:

Schemer & Pelosi met w/ him last night and the rumor is Trump agreed to offer a path for citizenship for Dreamers & no border wall funding, but some additional security funding.

The sensitive right side of emotionalism is losing their poo poo.

Lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
They wanna be moderate until it’s something they don’t want

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Over There fucked around with this message at 13:55 on Sep 14, 2017

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I don't even understand how this causes this sort of reaction. Republicans are such loving retards.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Jesus fuckign christ Ann lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

lmao lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908409572943126528

The president of the US can't reach the president of what is both our neighboring country and one of our biggest allies because of lovely cellphone service? I feel quite certain that we have a way of reaching the president of Mexico in a few minutes 24/7 anywhere in the world, he probably has half a dozen satellite phones on him at all times.

"God dammit he's calling again"

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

It's pretty funny that if Hilary won in 2020 it would take approximately her entire administration to clean up the mess of this one.

Like even if she won (she wont) her entire presidency would be reduced to changing this democracy's diaper.

two shits don't equal clean you retard

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Lmfao I love it

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

CNN was having a full round table discussion about this.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

buddhanc posted:

I'm no good at internet security stuff, so if I've done something blatantly wrong here to potentially get chuds all over me, let me know.

Anyways, this is one she just sent me.

I'm so insecure I have to DM people that don't share my political opinion.

Bet she had a gently caress Obama sticker too

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

old beast lunatic posted:

gargle my hairy unwashed bawls

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

World War Mammories posted:

postin about tweets and not linkin them, a shameful poster

I assume you mean this one which is p good
https://twitter.com/MommaLynch24/status/932686328218599426
drat that's pretty good

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

CUTE

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
We went hiking yesterday and had to pass through a bunch of small towns. I have never seen so many Trump flags. There was a banner that said Trump that stretched about 30 ft in one of the town centers.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

fishing with the fam posted:

The ol' jesus reach around. Considering he is nearly 2000 years Moore's senior, that is highly inappropriate.

:lol:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Mass hysteria as Trump revokes Obama's pardons of Tater and Tot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Pretty sure he just wants the media spotlight off of Moore.