Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

It was my tablets autocorrect and I almost immediately fixed it lol, good post tho

I thought maybe some third world countries paid for job interviews along with providing universal health care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Feminasty Slut posted:

At this point Hillary voters should have to wear a big red H on their retard foreheads and be required to say Im gay when everyone points and laughs at them.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I've been thinking today and while the lol train has a bigly engine fueled by the cleanest of coal, can it ever deliver a lol bigger than Comey finding out he was fired via newscast and thinking it was an elaborate prank. I'm really kind of bummed, now.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Professor Shark posted:

Why the poo poo do so many officials seem to watch TV in the US?!

Because news is on the TV and computers are too hard to use for news because the officials are old.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unpacked robinhood posted:

Stream urls please

Most of the FOX affiliates are streaming it on Facebook. Hth.

The 30 seconds I saw he appeared to be sleeping.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Lol...and again we're reminded of how bad our choices were.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Catastrophe posted:

Getting flooded with a bunch of pudgy, middle-aged white men with Oakley Blades, tactical vests, and telescopic batons looking for trouble by antagonizing Portlanders.

Sorry about your prosopagnosia.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Blue Train posted:

This is v strange

Almost as strange as dead ghost kid pics.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Plavski posted:

stop being politically correct. i was upset by what a comedian said, i must destroy her for being so rude to me

Have you ever been Kathy Griffin? Lisa Lampanelli's giant vagina could tell better jokes. Hell, Amy Schumer is a non-stop laugh riot compared to her. There wasn't much to destroy.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:hmbol:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

IronClaymore posted:

Freedom? You don't even understand the concept. Your pathetic 17th century views on the concept might be interesting to anthropologists, but otherwise are bunk. Your nation is done, and freedom is only an illusion.

We don't need the US. This is the thing. We'd miss the resources, sure. And the R&D. And yeah you did well with the last glaciation cycle, so your soil is good for food. But...nope, we don't want you.

Face it, the idea of you is toxic. You disfigured democracy!

Nice meltdown.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Aristocrats!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Catastrophe posted:

is not difficult. do this

and this

Josh Homme at 71.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

NotWearingPants posted:

Is there really an HIV/AIDS epidemic in the US anymore? It seems like more of a world issue and Trump did say America First.

Yes, but it's from needles instead of buttfucking like back in the day.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

haljordan posted:

No more on camera Spicey, life is truly meaningless. What's next, the Orb going back to its home planet?

Spicey will just get to spend more time in his fursuit. Speaking of, I wonder if Pick is a fan of Spicey?

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can't even imagine how that room smells.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

KickerOfMice posted:

How is the 'ok' sign a white power sign now, what did I miss?

Certain groups were trying to force it as a hate symbol for a while (just as Krusty is a forced meme here at SA) , however it has been OK'd by the ADL:

https://www.adl.org/blog/no-the-ok-gesture-is-not-a-hate-symbol

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I assume she's blind since her future isn't so bright.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Wandle Shaytham posted:

Lol that Hanassholesolo dude is a loving weenie.

I've read that he's only 15 so that might be a small factor.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

At the end of his 8-year reign, we need to put the marine hat bit and other Trump funnies on a highlight reel with Yakety Sax

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:hmbol:

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

He's going to get mega annihilated by Debbie Stabenow and it will be hilarious. :getin:

That mindset worked well for Hillary Clinton, too.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Surprised he didn't break her tiny arm with his bigly handshake.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Well, she is in pretty good shape for a 64 year-old pedo.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Piss and the Hookers
2 Piss 2 Hookers
The Piss and the Hookers:Tokyo Stream
Piss and Hookers
Piss Five
Piss & Hookers 6
Hookers 7
The Fate of the Hookers

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

70yo, fat Brock Samson is president.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

COACHS SPORT BAR posted:

are there any funner numbers after 1337 or this this the last funny page? :(

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Who gives a poo poo? I have a job. - 13%

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Civilians or future recruits? Really makes you think.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Burt Sexual posted:

What's a pikey?

https://youtu.be/dQSnua3M2lo

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Catastrophe posted:

So he's still furious that Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. That tells me he expected the Attorney General to either derail, block, or assist him in the investigation. The investigation should be impartial and the results should be factual but he wanted someone to protect him regardless. Hmmmmm. Sessions now can't fire Mueller since he's recused and you know Trump knows this and wants to change it. He may not be trying to make Sessions resign but I guarantee he's considering firing him to hire in someone else who will get rid of Mueller... because his dumb monkey brain thinks that means the investigation will go away. But, to get back to the point, he admitted that he's mad at Jeff Sessions for not being able to assist him in making the Russia investigation go away. He SAYS that the Russia investigation is fake witch hunting news but his fear of it speaks volumes.

Nevermind that Mueller could be reappointed if wanted. Nevermind that the hydra of world class lawyers Mueller brought in would still exist.

These are the ramblings of a desperate, stupid grandpa man.

tl;dr: zero lols

FTFY

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

You need a username change.

Much more fitting.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I can only hope to have a glorious mane like that at 70+.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

gender illusionist posted:

hey guys i heard from another thread that trump is fine

I kinda believe it. I think he'll still be making bigly decisions and guiding the US into a dark abyss but not soon enough that he'll miss the opportunity to serve his second term and I'll be holding my butt open in preparation for the laughs.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Jose posted:

Caitlyn Jenner went for trump bigly lol

She's a trendsetter, though. When she was Bruce Jenner, she went to college with the main reason being to dodge the draft. So now when the draft starts back up when Trump starts WWIII, people can follow her lead by transitioning.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

cool new Metroid game posted:

looking foward to trump 3.11

Now it’s morning but last night’s on my mind
There’s something I need to get off my chest

*Trump opens Twitter app*

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Random Stranger posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

In my small town, someone just opened a new garage on the main corner (yes, we only have one). They have a pick up parked outside it that has Iron Crosses all over it. I've been doing my best to make sure people know what's going on with that, but there's plenty of people in the area who see no problem with massively racist symbols everywhere.

You do know that outlaw bikers have used that symbol for years along with with dentist/lawyers who are pretend outlaws on the weekend. Hell, they could even be old crusty WCC decals from the early 2000s and the guy that owns the truck just had a huge hardon for Jesse James.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

partyswap.avi

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Catastrophe posted:

Who from the past would have guessed that, in an age where all of human knowledge is available via the Internet to educate all, the United States would be destroyed by a widespread celebration of stupidity and ignorance?

Just think if someone posted this during Obama's time in office, it would get 1000 replies about how stupid of an idea it was and how big of an idiot the OP was and now we're living it. Really makes you think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Donald without a Cause