Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

yeah weird it's almost like biology isn't the sole motivating factor. but what else could it be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Cool of them to include the photo of a literal child as evidence of societal collapse

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Spergin Morlock posted:

i like how they pixelated the nipples but left the dude on the bottom row's dick visible

"Visible" is charitable

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

They love their pranks more than they love pedophilia. Whenever it’s something like that, they’re hoping for a big ol’ laugh when someone thinks it’s real.

They don't have to be separate things. It's sort of a barometer, if the person gets offended, they can back off into the "just trollin'" defense. If they laugh at it, then that opens the door to the next topic of conversation, "but really though, I'm a libertarian, and-"

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
THREE different photos of him rolling his hands what the hell

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

If there's anything that shrivels an ovary, it's him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
So that's not even the right guy?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
the catboys are altright

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It doesn't

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I feel like there's some lore here I don't understand. Let me guess, he respects Iran as a sovereign ethnostate or something?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Scionix posted:

tyler the creator was a MDE fan which cracks me up

People on this very forum were all about MDE when it first came up

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can someone provide context for this discussion

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Hellsau posted:

dude i think most people would be defeated if you throw them down a long enough flight of stairs, not just these dorks

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm surprised these guys don't go for more low-tech solutions for discussing their crimes, like handwritten notes and poo poo that can't be read unless you have the actual thing. poo poo, you can even buy invisible ink.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Juul-Whip posted:

youtuber shoe0nhead is very obviously pivoting to being left wing after years of being buddy-buddy with open white supremacist fascists and people are just... letting her do it

This is a good thing

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Kit Walker posted:

Isn’t shoeonhead still dating or married to armoredskeptic, who is fash-adjacent? It’s cool if she’s genuinely changing for the better, but I’m gonna continue having reservations

I thought he was pivoting as well, or at least openly fighting other dipshits

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That Carfentinil story was giving me hella anxiety just reading it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I can't tell if this is an indictment of him or in support of him

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Is his name really Louie Huey?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Flesh Forge posted:

is anybody ITT really super worked up about Chapo, specifically

I am

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I'm chapo

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's terrible that Jim Cummings is such a horrible person, and disgusting that he would hit on children. However, the idea of Winnie the Pooh asking to motorboat people is hilarious and now I'm even angrier that he squandered such a good gag on being a sex creep!

It's only funny when it's deliberately out of character like those weird Rugrats storyboards and not the man himself being a creep

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jorpe will rise like Goku after eating a Sensu bean and save us. This I belive

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He will. clean the rooms of every nation

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Mike... Welcome to the rethithtanthce

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Yeah I don't like Hillary and she would objectively be a bad president but in the grand scheme of things she would have handled this particular thing a lot better

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The toilet paper.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Mr Interweb posted:

i'd prefer not get sidelined with this topic, but while ezra sucks too sometimes, he doesn't spend half his time on tucker carlson making GBS threads on democrats.

lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

perfectly clear gibberish

bingo

glennn is a pet for the FOX news set they can use to point at and say "even leftists agree with us"

The thing you quoted says that all those people believed it already anyway, so the net effect of having Glenn Greenwald on is zero. Nobody who didn't already think that is going to be watching Tucker loving Carlson in the first place. If his being on there is "helping" him in any way the effect is miniscule

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

:lol: "it's only some light treason"

seriously C-SPAM bash the fash thread defending a collaborator of tucker carlson's just because he hates libs as much as you do is a weird flex and it's not ok

What the gently caress are you on

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is nothing a gamer hates more than cheating, and paying for sex is like using a cheat code for easy mode ... pah

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Of course it's on Rhodesia Ave

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Picturing Diamond and Silk basically being the Ice Climbers

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Of course it's a katana.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What does katana mean?

A Japanese sword.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tesseraction posted:

Anime incels loving love katanas and it's pathetically funny how many Nazi wannabe terrorists have them despite them being gently caress all use in America since anyone trying to stop you will have a bang bang stick.

The idea is that, as in video games, at some point you will run out of ammo and will need to switch to a melee weapon and there is no better weapon than the Hanzo steel, folded 10,000 times and cooled in pure snowmelt from sacred Mt. Fuji, $368.65 shipped

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

3D Megadoodoo posted:

"Are you sure this is chili?"

"It was this afternoon, yeah."

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The difference between acceptably used sheets and clean ones is very tactile, and if they go too long they don't seem to absorb or retain heat as well, something fixed by a fresh wash. So like once a week in the summer, a little longer between in the winter when I'm sweating less, but ultimately it comes down to whether I feel good when getting into bed or not

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What got him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Why wouldn't you bring up Joey Salads (who drank he own peepee) at every opportunity?