Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
hate trumps love

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Hodgepodge posted:

"I'm the exception" is the cry of every Trump voter as they attempt to externalize their self-loathing.

and juan was the snowflake

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

call to action posted:

I'm the veiled "Bernie would have won" at the end

veiled?

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Knight posted:

Crossposting
But maybe this is inappropriate since this Trump voter is realizing they're going to die in Mexico.

loling '

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

loss edits are on the next level

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Badger of Basra posted:

Lol at the idea that ted Cruz would have vetoed this

dagon people are notoriously private creatures who understand the need for privacy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i like the cut of their gib

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
there's something cosmic about the fact that trump got the opposite of what he wanted

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
give christie magic oreos

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

VitalSigns posted:

"The king says if I pimp my kid's death at his fundraisers and I'll get a cut of the money"
*receives no money*
"The king must have been betrayed by an evil duplicitous underling, if only His Majesty knew what his untrustworthy servants were up to he would be so angry at what they've done to the people like me that the king cares so much about!"

the remedy is full communism

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

KiteAuraan posted:

this people are racist loving rear end in a top hat clowns and i unironically hope they get hit by a bus. driven by a white guy. from alabama.

a bus with truck nuts and a trump/pence bumper sticker

edit: rolling coal

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

oliwan posted:

Ripe-to-eat avocados are now €1,39 at my local supermarket very nice

you wasteful millenial

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

ICE arrests in metro Detroit terrify Iraqi Christians

Outside an ICE office in Detroit on Sunday, dozens of nervous people congregated. CNN affiliate WDIV interviewed two people whose husbands were detained. "I voted for Trump thinking he would protect ethnic minorities," Shantal Hanna said. "Now it's blowing up in my face."

:lol:

quote:

"The fact that Donald Trump could be sending Iraqi Christians to a genocide zone is beyond reason. It makes no sense,

:smugdon:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

he looks like uncle fester

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Uncle Wemus posted:

Nothing says Christian like expensive suits and bejeweled hands

Jesus wanted them to be rich as gently caress,its their rewards for hating gays

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

octobernight posted:

https://twitter.com/LogCabinGOP/status/889893122406326272

I think this is amazing. Only tweeted 22 hours ago. No sympathies for Log Cabin GOP.

https://twitter.com/LogCabinGOP/status/890226437663358978

life comes at you fast

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Though he's remained politically engaged since finding fame in his red sweater, Bone told the Washington Examiner he doesn't "even want to speculate on the next presidential race."

"In Canada they have a presidential campaign season that lasts like 80 days and they're angry that it takes 80 whole days," he explained. "Here, the presidential campaign started on Nov. 10. After the last election we gave it like a day to cool off and we started over again -- it's sick and it just makes us all hate each other and snipe at each other all the time."

Bone considers himself a libertarian but respects Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., because "he means what he says."

"It's weird," the 59-year-old sweater icon said, "because Bernie and Trump are almost similar in that respect."

"If you were a big Trump supporter and now you're not, it's because you weren't paying attention, because he's doing exactly what he said he's going to do. So it's almost your own fault if you loved him and now you don't," Bone observed.

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump weren't political candidates," said the internet star, "they were sports teams."

"I think we've let politics turn into too much like TMZ where people vote for personalities instead of positions," Bone added.

from here

the bone zone

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

whats the story here

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
What did trump do

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Powaqoatse posted:

such a stupid and specific thing that it can literally only be cause his dumb son wanted to bring that elephant tail home

also

quote:

Trump reverses Obama-era ban against hunters importing elephant remains

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Yippy yay kay motherfucker

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Kit Walker posted:

Bernie is gonna be 79 loving years old in 2020. I...kinda doubt he's gonna run. Or win. Christ, imagine him winning and then somehow winning a second term and living it out. loving 87 year old president. Dems need new blood.

i'd give my blood for president bernie

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Truga posted:

Not directly related to voting for trump, but they're trump voters so whatever
https://www.salon.com/2017/12/04/alt-right-women-are-upset-that-alt-right-men-are-treating-them-terribly/

:laffo::laffo:

lol

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Lol eat poo poo assholes

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I didnt ask for thos beans

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

lmao

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
please don't kill me president trump, i won't be able to vote for you if you do

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
trump voters realizing they're going to be moving to the next plane of existence

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Former DILF posted:

idaho is an agricultural pearl on the necklace that is americas farming sector and it is ruled by two families: the simplots and the albertsons

tell me you made those names up

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
is jeb short for jebediah

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Literal soyboys

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon