Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Scent of Worf posted:

I think it's great that people who vote in fascists and support fascist policies will soon die because of their own evilness :coolfish:

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
my moron boomer coworker defending the sacred job creators to the exasperation and somehow bitching his corporate masters are cheapskates in the same breath. he manages his diabetes (poorly, almost passing out daily)only thru eating and refuses to get a subsidized pancreatic pump for ideological reasons. hes slowly going blind.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol if you never borrowed a needle from a prostitute

weed is a hell of a drug

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

if he ever wants to be w/his kids again he has to stay with a woman that was stupid or evil enough to vote for his deporter. talk about 0wned

"im nOT OwNED IM NOT ownED" - man falling out of the own tree and hitting all the branches on the way down

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
Trump was merely speaking about his friend, Cole Jobs. Who he will bring back.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

thehandtruck posted:

The amount of leniency some in this thread are giving to people with trumpgrets is maddening. All of them have this vague reasoning for turning against their glorious leader but his positions haven't changed much and his attempts to ban the muzzies and ban the wetbacks still went forward, he was just unable to do it. The real reason they are now "deeply regretting" their vote is because he didn't bring a return to the golden age where whites reigned supreme and daddy makes them rich, removing the stain of embarrassment that they've had for decades. The simple goodhearted southern grandma who sets pies on the window sill can't suddenly start growing a conscience without being castigated for her actions. The reality is they are cowards who didn't want to be the bad guys but wanted the same things that other more vehement/vocal trump supporters.

but but but if we're mean to them they might vote for trump twice next time!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bump_fn posted:

i will teach my son to protect rabbits as much as i do

tell me again george, the one about the emails

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Badger of Basra posted:

i refuse to believe that there are any people in california who voted for jerry brown and donald trump

voting on name recognition? why i never!

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
what the hell i can't run a business if i'm expected to follow labor laws

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Real talk, what do you think the uptick in mass shooting events will be once Trump is removed from office?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

bob dobbs is dead posted:

they seem to have been raised in appalachia and separately spent time in the midwest?

Ohio is real and a scary thing to grapple with, I know.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Carl Von Awesomwitz posted:

david dees never jokes

someone tell david dees about the ongoing lead contamination issues with older neighborhoods.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Dead Beef posted:

yeah wind turbines don't kill many birds at all

this just tells me that cats are the only effective control against a bird menace that would eventually blot out the sun and sky.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
President Trump greedily downed another glass and shouted "YUM!! Bartender, another mug of frothy warm piss, NOW!" Sighing, the bartender pulled forth yet another mason jar filled with urine and poured its contents into another glass for the President. Bartender turned to walk away, then looked back to his customer. Said bartender took another glass from the man's mason jar, placed it on top of the other mug, and stared at his customer, "See, this is how you know I'm not a big piss drinker!!"

As soon as Bartender did this, the President turned around, and saw the two bottles in the bartender's hand, and he exclaimed to himself, "Oh, I love pisses like this!!"

When the President opened the mug he was in disbelief, to his surprise he now had an entire mason jar full of pee. He then proceeded to pee, but could not contain his excitement, as he started to pee in the mug and poured it into the mug. And as soon as he did so, another man in a similar state to the first man started to take a sip of his mug, then he began to pee as well, but this was not what he was waiting for. In a matter of moments the Trump's were fully intoxicated, and the first man began to pee and drink, pouring even more piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Beachcomber posted:

With any luck his minions will be radioactive for the next decade.

I wonder what gwb's foreign policy people are doing nowadays?