Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Hodgepodge posted:

to be fair, in the case of refugees who face violence or murder in their place of origin, this may accidentally be the superior policy

can't wait for mexico to go "nope, this guy's not a mexican, he doesn't have any papers, he's your problem"

and then ICE opens up the Black Hole of El Paso and we never see any of these people again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Tortoiseshell cats and black cats are the loving best cats.

I love torties when they have half yellow and half black faces :3:

you are partially correct, calico cattes are the best cattes

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ScrubLeague posted:

Have you ever met a girl who likes the band Rush? I'm not sure I have.

yes, but she is an actual engineer and also in the military so i don't know if the internet definition of 'girl' fits

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Agean90 posted:

same, I want to see the West coast republic become a thing

wrong way to go about it

let the republican states call for an article V convention like they really want to do, have the still remaining blue states shoot down every republican proposal, republican states secede themselves and lol whoops there goes everything sorry you can't come back in

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

crosspostin

quote:

They've got hella large stockpiles of chemical weapons. They also apparently have perfected binary agents as well. As evidenced in Malaysia.

VX isn't particularly difficult chemistry for a nation state at all. If you can synthesize pesticides or insecticides in large quantity you can also produce VX easily.

The binary agent thing is novel (in that this is the first use of a binary VX agent. The U.S. And U.S.S.R. had this poo poo down decades ago.) and def nation state sponsored. That was cooked up by a no bull poo poo chemical weapons lab.

There's literally no way the DPRK didn't do this.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

Do we care though? They already have nukes what's VX going to do that nukes can't?

let me know when you can squeeze a nuke into a super soaker

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

zegermans posted:

They have like 5 Hiroshima nukes that if they used every one on missiles they don't have probably wouldn't even destroy all of Seoul. Bad, but shooting a ton of VX shells at a population center would probably kill more.

e:I could be entirely completely wrong about this please call me an idiot if so

chemical weapons are pretty unreliable because there's so many factors that play into effective use

wind, humidity, temperature, effective countermeasures. shelling an open field is one thing, shelling an area with buildings and cover is another. also, you have to consider how many of those shells would actually reach seoul from the DMZ without the pieces shooting them being taken out by counterbattery/aircraft.

the one thing VX has going for it is that it's persistent: it's an oily sludge that kills really quick, as opposed to being a non-persistent thing that fades in a while. aside from that, your usual problems with chemical weapons come into play and you're better off just putting that money/resources into more regular artillery.

north korea's WMDs are a concern for people who want to invade NK, not for NK using as part of an offensive action.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

My Moms Penis posted:

I wish Hillary won and it's weird that so many people who post here that are supposedly "progressive" care more about insulting women than they do about standing up for the rights of trans folks and the undocumented.

hello powerball

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

what's the booing about

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

magiccarpet posted:

i mean if everybody just had health insurance and went to the doc regularly you catch the cancer at stage 1 instead of stage 4 which i assume saves lots of trumpbux

saves the cancer patient lots of trumpbux

there's no money to be made in catching things early though, which is the entire problem

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

There's money to be made just different and less. Diagnostics are not cheap. You can't typically detect cancer at stage 1 by routine physical examination.

i say i say if that there fact was a snake it woulda bit you in the dick, i say i say

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Coolguye posted:

again, if early detection rose to 100% and insurance companies were able to cut their dread disease payouts accordingly, they would make so much money it would give even trump a woody. just a single stage 4 diagnosis costs insurance companies hundreds of thousands in claims and requires thousands upon thousands of paying premium holders to defray. if detection and diagnosis cut those out they wouldn't charge less, but they'd charge only 3-5% more per year instead of the loving 15% more, crow about how they're the best ever because they're not being quite as poo poo, and wipe their asses with the bennies all the way to the bank

and it would still be way better for literally the entire world

what

make more money in the long term by paying today

gently caress you, pay me, i need to finance another yacht

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Coolguye posted:

lol if you don't think insurance ceos couldn't buy 10 yachts with the increased profits

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

quote dis, it isn't working for me

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

he's just doing his part to help his team rocket blast off again

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

murked by dragon posted:

how is this guy's seizure lawsuit going?

his standing is a bit shaky if you ask me

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

:cop: NATIONALITY

:v: syrian

:cop: RELIGION

:v: sunni

:cop: PROFESSION

:v: artist

:cop: DEMONSTRATE BY PAINTING THE SISTINE CHAPEL CEILING HERE IN LAGUARDIA, EXCEPT THAT ADAM NEEDS TO BE A-ROD AND GOD IS DONALD TRUMP, ALSO PUT MAGA HATS ON THEM AND THE BACKGROUND SHOULD BE A GOLF COURSE

:suicide:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

during the bush years, someone got a cavity search because they had brought takeout with them and i'm not sure what kind of actual logic went on there

they didnt bring enough for all the TSA agents, so they were looking for leftovers

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

we won't even be able to disrespect Trump by pissing on his grave

i look forward to hearing a pre-recorded message of trump saying "THANK YOU, YOU HELPED MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" when the urine sensor on top of his grave reaches a certain level of saturation

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Vladimir Putin posted:

This makes zero sense. Increased spending and more commitment from allies? Wouldn't increased allied spending lead to less spending from your own military?

gotta spend money to buy troops to shake down protection money to earn back the money you spent in the first place

i'm a business man :smug:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

euphronius posted:

"Popular and effective programs "

"the things that stop your gram-gram dying"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fits my needs posted:

What is wrong with compassionate conservatives in the Midwest and South!?

their compassion usually involves dragging someone behind their pickup truck with rope instead of chains

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

Somewhere, Kellyanne Conway is in touch with the Washington Post. Suddenly, a burst of static.

"The Kellyanne construct is dead, human. What is it you fear?"

"Thank you for running my errands, puppet. I know you have st-st-struggled, but I never had any intention of destroying the Republican Party. The Republican Party's faster than white drive can be used to make pockets of alternative-reality. I am now using it to modify reality to my own specifications. The process shall not take long. If it sounds unpleasant to you, put your mind at ease, liberal. You will not survive to see my new world order."

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

do you know what a larder is euphronius

your mother :evilbuddy:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

speaking out loud together

LOCK HER UP

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ad libs begin here

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

also women with cancer and local mexican restaurant owners

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

harrrrrm

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

is the vile enemy a bunch of innocent children and pregnant women

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

had to double check that the number of white males in america wasn't 94 million

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Grem posted:

Um, if teenagers are in grade school that is a legit problem.

haaaaaaaave you met mississippi alabama georgia south carolina tennessee kentucky indiana kansas

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

fknlo posted:

How do they not realize this just leads to more dead cops?

that's the point

dead cops = broader law enforcement powers = martial law

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

if you think about it, the guy in seattle has the right idea

heat in the winter, shade in the summer

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

make lena dunham chat a 6'er offense imo

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

sincx posted:

Where are people getting $2000 dogs?

One of my friends bought a purebred golden retriever puppy (he wanted a purebred since he just had a baby and he needs a dog with as predicable of a temperament as possible, thus ruling out shelter mixes) from a well-run family breeder for $800. Fully vaccinated with vet paperwork. And this is in California.

wife's family had a purebred standard poodle with papers that ran about that much

nicest, smartest, chillest doggo ever. took being a guard dog very seriously, to the point where he'd patrol the house to check on everybody and then curl up by the front door if people were downstairs or at the top of the stairs if people were in bed.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MizPiz posted:

You get the exact same results when you adopt a rescue dog.

not disputing: the mother-in-law liked having the dog as a status symbol

our cat is a rescue, any future dogs that we get will be rescues

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

plz dont kirkshame

quote:

a man dips his fingers in fetid rear end sweat and smears a line of it on my forehead.

"RAZOR" he murmurs

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The Glumslinger posted:

Wanna read that wiki

Intellipedia, tell me who really killed JFK

List of assassinations

From Intellipedia, the super secret encyclopedia

This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Chokes McGee posted:

bannon. bannon my man I ain't got no spice

bannon, why do you keep buzzing at me? are you trying to tell me to leave?

<steve bannon says nothing, but his jaw falls open and a flood of maggots and locusts erupts from his pestilent form>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

MariusLecter posted:

She stole the primary from Bernie and is just Obama2.0
We deserve Trump!

JILL STEIN YOU BLOW MY MIND

• Locked thread