Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Let's get to 6900 again!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Rocks posted:

Thank god I hate nite crew/ day crew inside joke stuff

purge this heretic

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yinlock posted:

spun the wheel, landed on ANIME

accurate simulator

:same:

also :same:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

sullat posted:

The piss part of the piss tape was only one of the allegations; weren't there rumors of bribes in exchange for lifting sanctions? That would certainly be an impeachable offense, but obviously a Republican Congress wouldn't get involved.

if the whole thing is true (lol it is) Trump is literally being blackmailed into being a Russian agent which would be a very impeachable offense but congress is filled with Republicans so gently caress it nothing matters

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

make the poll bitch

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Krazyface posted:

lol just lol if you don't post on every single prime number page

prime numbers are solitary, they cannot be divided by anything except for 1 and themselves, they give us strength

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Wikkheiser posted:

:gb2nitecru: jacking off in the new cspam megathread :gb2nitecru:

ftfy and also :same:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Yinlock posted:

lol at everyone tiring themselves out in posting sprints in the first 5 pages

you gotta pace yourself if you want to finish a trump thread marathon with a medal chance

this is what pacing ourselves looks like, get your head in the game bitch

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

I am totally confident that nobody will do that with my posts because it would include Truckin' and Fuckin' Jesus and everybody would instantly side me with and against the twitter neckbeard becasue it's obvious who the cool one is

I side with Truckin and Fuckin' ALWAYS

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

curse you, capturing my attention with hot blonde lady and making me see Trump nipples!
you're far too clever for me

also lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mo_Steel posted:

are we taking suggestions for new thread theme music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnhANtx1Ko

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

triple sulk posted:

so is california flooded

maybe the truth is in the middle

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

the council on truckin and fuckin affairs has MADE A VERDICT

if u are blacked out drunk to the pooint that ur basically unconscious and then plow ur wife, it DOES NOT count as being cucked

oh thank god I was waiting for this decision

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

I nominate this as the official soft drink for C-SPAM trump thread:-

all other sodas are for pussies.

never had this before, looks good

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm tired and horny
Just another night in Trump's America

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is extremely good advice, thank you

logikv9 posted:

macs are good up to a certain point and then loving laffo if you're dumping money into a 15in oled function bar nonsense machine

iphones are okay. i don't think i'll ever use em but in my line of work i'll probably get one in a few cycles, esp when all android phones purge the headphone jack
my mac is pretty serviceable except it doesn't play most video games which is pretty lame

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Montasque posted:

You guys got rid of the other thread because of the election night stuff didnt you.

It made most of us look bad, but I like reading back how loving sure I was that Trump would lose Florida because Boward county or whatever was coming in hot!

didn't they say that the page number was getting too big and it was breaking the entire internet or something idk

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hello friend, have this hat that says "Your country is poo poo, make it better!"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baloogan posted:

i love that i could hit someone's anyone's questionmark and get a meltdown

jokes on you I'm always melting down

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

oh god what happened today

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

:lol:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

well he said slavery is bad what more do you guys want from him?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

change my name posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/834453108289892353

thank god, the bathrooms should be safe spaces on campus for men to be men wait what

remember how Caitlyn Jenner voted for Trump

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

euphronius posted:

The Vice President tweeted something completely idiotic

a lot of things that are idiotic actually

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

It's fun being in Germany and thinking "hrm 80 years ago these fully sick cool and good dudes and hot babes with great healthcare that all love drinking beer at 2:00pm and chilling were the freaking Nazis, no way the USA could ever......." TRUMP *click*

the Nazis got much of their ideas about racial purity from Americans

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

cigarettes are bad and gross

like trump

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Brother Friendship posted:

Basically anything the GOP does will be terrible - Anyone who has been observed the GOP since Lincoln was assassinated.

I and became was so will if only

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

jBrereton posted:

he gets it

actually he thinks it's modern art and is critiquing it

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mr President posted:

So your totally cool with the Hijab (a symbol of oppression and the woman's submission to man) to be a symbol of America? Wut?

Those posters are as dumb as the "love trump hate" signs

One thing can have two different meanings.
It can be a symbol of submission and often is in the third world
In the first world it can also be a symbol of not being a object for men to gently caress.
Will Trump be imposing mandatory minimum amounts of clothing for women to be wearing so they are always showing enough skin? I could totally see him doing that.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Mr President posted:

what DnD poo poo? The guy got angry that a school was taking down dumb posters and I just wanted to say my piece and I've never been permabanned

No better day than the present day to start!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol, red-hatter says that the majority of Arkansas supports Cotton, room erupts into boos

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Bannon 2018:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

extremely cool

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Internet Webguy posted:

baloogan when did you start drawing political cartoons?

why are people talking so much about the president!? :qq::qq::qq:

this is gonna be most of the country soon
we are very hosed

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the black husserl posted:

laurie penny wrote an article on Milo's followers that is both extremely smart and extremely lol
extremely good article

a lot of alt-righters are dumb kids who think that they have the right to live free of responsibility and consequences, not realizing that when you keep provoking people enough they're going to hit back and fear of legal consequences can only hold them back so much once you start symbolizing a real and immediate threat to their safety.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

triple sulk posted:

can't wait til this poo poo escalates further and starts to get violent

quote from that article that I found very relateable:

quote:

"but these babies had best be careful where they go slobbering for the milk of human kindness. I’m just about dried up."
a lot of people have been trying very hard to stay kind, tolerant, and understanding towards overt fascists and are finding themselves past the limits of their patience. it's only gonna keep escalating.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Evil_Greven posted:

Eh... a lot of states were looking to emulate Kansas until it started going to poo poo.

They started pulling back a bit.
the right pulls out all the time, but then immediately goes back in with twice the force

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I already quoted this once but

• Locked thread