Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baloogan posted:

the WORST thing about the trump tax cuts is the uncertancy.
just tell us EXACTLY what your gonna do and ill punch it in and be able to plan ahead

im in a limbo if canada or america livin makes the most sense

we'll know what it is when he implements with an executive order the day Bannon writes it without telling anyone anything and there is rioting in the streets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

people in middle America hate coastal liberal elites because Republicans completely control the narrative and have convinced them to hate coastal liberal elites. there question answered.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

doctor iono posted:

the narrative only takes hold when people get desperate. poo poo sucks.

the narrative does not only take hold when people get desperate, it takes hold when people were inundated with it from the day they were born.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

My Linux Rig posted:

Are we really gonna be coopting that word?

cuckold used to be a cool word before red-pullers ruined it. Take back cuck!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

My Linux Rig posted:

I'm okay with that

It was never a cool word that's why they had it in the first place

Shakespeare used the word Cuckold and it was in very witty and clever ways

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

The phone call between Gorka and Smith really is something by the way. Everyone should listen to it: http://www.newsweek.com/sebastian-gorka-white-house-terrorism-adviser-angry-call-559805

literal manchildren

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

The alt right has outlived its usefulness

edit: wait nevermind everyone's just broken brained bing bong bong bing

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

boy those 16 year old middle class memesters must be suffering from just so much economic anxiety

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I'm getting that twitch in my eye again, any stories about Nazis getting punched in the news today?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Sounds like it's going great!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Lastgirl posted:

here let me help you

"That's all it counts" :ocelot::grin:

Yeah he literally has Alzheimer's. We're all gonna die.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Squizzle posted:

stillthink that qe should get a cspam poster into a minor adminiatration appointed role

goon prhoect

It probably wouldn't be all that hard, just pose as an overqualified Milo kiddie, get into Marty Loggo on the weekend, suck a few old man dicks, boom you're one of the most powerful people in the world bing bong so simple.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Papa Francesco is an awesome dude, yeah. When I was in Rome it was amazing how much the people adored him.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Meanwhile
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-removed-cpac-n724696

quote:

White nationalist Richard Spencer was kicked out of the Conservative Political Action Conference on Thursday after holding an impromptu press conference with reporters.

CPAC spokesman Ian Walters said Spencer purchased his ticket and that his money had been refunded. Walter called Spencer's views "repugnant."

Spencer popularized the term "alt-right" and has espoused racist and anti-Semitic views, calling for "peaceful ethnic cleansing." A video of him yelling "hail Trump" and saluting attendees at a conference in Washington, D.C. shortly after President Donald Trump's election went viral last year, though Spencer later claimed he was being "ironic."

After being removed, Spencer told NBC News that he believes the attendees at CPAC don't want to hear from the older speakers and said younger conservatives want to hear from people like him. Spencer repeated that he believes that race plays a major role in identity and said that whites were becoming a persecuted minority in America.

The racists are gonna eat each other.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is sure to make Americans sleep soundly at night!

Stefan Prodan posted:

Did someone post this yet?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/matt-gaetz-town-hall-disrupters/index.html

What a oval office rofl

"Candace Preston, a staffer for Rep. Gaetz, holds up signs that are his backup plan if protestors disrupt his Thursday night town hall - his speech printed entirely on posters."

are these assholes even going to make it to the midterms? they are just telling their constituents to gently caress off over and over again.

Augus fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 23, 2017

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

hilary would've been worse I keep insisting as a I shrink down and turn into a jar of piss

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Chokes McGee posted:

I know it's not what you meant but I like to think that's Trump in a fake mustache coming up with ever more ridiculous lies to convince people it's not him

"I want to gently caress my wife, Givanka"

this is sure to go great places

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"lol, Hillary's old!" - said by anonymous as 70-year old Donald trump stumbles around in the background trying to remember what year it is and wondering aloud why the White House doesn't have an early bird special, then urinates on the nuclear launch briefcase

Augus fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Feb 23, 2017

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

thrawn527 posted:

Bannon has called the media "the opposition party" 3 times now. They've only been on stage for like 5 minutes.

Posting again for prosperity : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_Party_(United_States)

quote:

In United States history, Opposition Party may refer to:

1850s Edit

Opposition Party (Northern U.S.) (1854–1858), a Northern anti-slavery party absorbed by the Republican Party
Opposition Party (Southern U.S.) (1858–1860), a Southern anti-secession party just before the Civil War

1870s Edit

Opposition Party (Illinois) (1874), a coalition opposing Republican Party rule in Chicago and Cook County

🤔

Augus fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 23, 2017

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

What I don't like about Fallon is that everything he does come across a single fake, he's always got this forced breathless enthusiasm that's just irritating

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

on a scale from 1 to 100 how certain was death yesterday and how certain is it today (100 being the most certain)?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

the weed wars have begun

Elephanthead posted:

Are you trapped in an event horizon or not?

If I was would I even notice?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

*walks over to pro-Trump demonstration wearing a red hat*
*breaks a window*
*leaves*
What legal action would be taken action against those who were involved with planning that public demonstration that turned violent and how far up would it go?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

good job libertarians, you had one issue that you actually cared about and even hosed that one up.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

tenderjerk posted:

I always thought the two things that would get the tormp rubes up in arms would be this and net neutrality. What do republicans have to benefit from limiting the breads and circuses?

"lol libs so salty"

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

WAR DOGS OF SOCHI posted:

my dudes, I watched the press conference and Trump's DOJ isn't going to do poo poo about your precious weed which your retarded lives revolve around so calm down

oh thank christ I was fine with the militarized police and mass deportation force and the destruction of our environment and public education being sabotaged from the inside out and the dismantling of checks and balances and the refusal of politicians to face their constituents and listen to them and the massive amounts of corporate corruption at the highest levels of government and the increasingly large trail of breadcrumbs between the white house and vladimir putin's bedroom and the young kids having their minds warped into becoming misanthropes and sociopaths to be manipulated by wealthy capitalists and then disposed of and public bathrooms becoming a police state and gays blacks and muslims being treated like second class citizens and our military policy being a powder keg with gasoline being dumped on it as we speak and every single day being started with a new national crisis and the war between the president and the idea of facts and free speech and the crowd of emboldened nazis that are pushing their way into power and the fact that our government is losing its ability to perform the most basic actions that ensure the welfare of the people and the measures being taken by state governments to make protestors legally roadkill and/or make protesting a criminal offense and the rampant anti-semitism that is at my doorstep and would very much gladly see me horribly murdered but taking my weed away would've been crossing the line!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5jAW37Pq1k

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Weeping Wound posted:

they say that sleep is a small death. it's no surprise that every day when I wake up, I see

fires always fade

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

MaxxBot posted:

Wait Matt finds out about minimum wage laws, gay marriage, and social security!

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/834883864719941632

acting on the will of the people! (from 50 years ago)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it's Obamas fault that I can't read up on what the position I'm talking about actually does!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/Sarah247NYC/status/834686680783269888

lady, what the gently caress were you expecting

Caitlyn Jenner assured her that everything would be fine!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Oops, I guess Donald Trump is actually a lazy compulsive liar with no principles or something

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Wikkheiser posted:

New Yorkers dumb

New York didn't vote for Trump so actually New Yorkers smart.(except for the dumb ones)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Wikkheiser posted:

But Trump is also a New Yorker so it cancels out

He very desperately wants to be in with the New York elite but none of them respect him in the slightest and it tortures him to no end which is just lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

how do I get in touch with someone so I can get paid for protesting? sounds like a pretty good gig, literally no downside.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Apraxin posted:

that's not even the most jesus tittyfucking christ thing he posted today:
https://twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/834882694605602816
just smashing our opponents, stamping them into the ground with our jackboots, nothing to be concerned about

oh cool he's gonna have the military invade California.
that's a good sign.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"we are going to dismantle the power of the federal government"
"uh the states have some issues with what you're doing"
"WHO CARES WHAT THE STATES THINK? JUST OVERRIDE THEM WITH THE FULL POWER AND MIGHT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!'

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

could you imagine if our founding fathers had been angrily protesting and doing outrageous things like throwing tea into a harbor or something? we sure as hell wouldn't be a democracy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Thatim posted:

Within margin of error.

Come on dude. I know the polls hurt your feeling last year.

pay the brokebrain who was melting down about Milo's pedo stuff no mind.

Mnoba posted:

i agree with milo on child loving, you can read his opinion on instagram, your little act is cute but it got trump elected

Augus fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Feb 24, 2017

• Locked thread