Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress trupm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

another onion headline, right into the garbgae smh

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
is buttgigg a good dem though or is he just blessed with a edballsian name. i havent been following it im sorry

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Schnorkles posted:

It's like all the worst parts of Nevada 'ARE LAWND' types mixed with mormons and crazy racist old people.

the better question is how did NM avoid it

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
germany will be ok because they are willing to punch the nazis

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

How close was it expected to run

from 2014

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dolash posted:

It's kind of funny that for all his failures and how he's basically led the Democratic party down this untenable road, Obama himself still doesn't really share the blame that people heap atop the rest of the Democrats. The leftist grumbling about Obama is a lot more muted compared to the anger at Hillary, and even with the DNC stuff only the people paying close attention to politics know anything about Perez, Ellis and the role Obama played in all that.

Until someone new emerges who can unite the disparate Democratic factions, Obama's charisma-based popularity and people looking more fondly on his years by comparison as the shitshow burns on is basically all the Democrats have to leverage against Trump, which also ties them to his failed establishment politics. It's honestly kind of incredible how with such an awful administration going down in flames there's literally nobody on either side of politics positioned to take advantage of it.

the dems lost a thousand races during obama lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kurtofan posted:

tom hanks twitter feed is a thing of beauty

https://twitter.com/tomhanks/status/827912071891267584

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
samantha bee shat on bernie and his supporters for months and then after the GE continued to deny that hillary was bad and just blamed white people for voting trump.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

White people are the reason Donald won. There is something incredibly and culturally hosed up about that demographic in America.

hillary lost 200k reliable dem voters in Wayne Co. MI. i know that to her Woke crowd it feels like thats "blaming black people for not coming out" but she refused to acknowledge why that might be.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh dont get me wrong, i agree w/ this

Nichael posted:

There is something incredibly and culturally hosed up about that demographic in America.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
so whats the woke narrative for the oscars this year

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

bleached smiles jerk each other off for awhile

i just hope enough minorities were nominated to everyones liking

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
shut up zegermans

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
husband/wife is probably even worse than whatever the WellActuallys actually consider a dynasty

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hope the hollywood stars destroy trump tonight, once and for all

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Suck Zone

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grondoth posted:

No he won't. He's a union man who phonebanked for Dems his whole life. But he lost his house and his whole life after a company he worked for offshored. He worked his way up from a Janitor to be important at some insurance company and then they laid him off, and he started to get a bit of a stable life for himself at his job in Rexnord. He voted for Trump because he said he'd keep jobs like his here, because he was scared of having to recover from losing everything again. He's got kids in college. One's quit and the other's scaled back.

He calls the people who are taking extra money from the company to train their Mexican replacements scabs. He says this: “We told the Mexican people if you’re making $3 an hour and somebody over in Vietnam will do it for $1.50 guess what, you’re going to be in the same line we’re in.” Which means he understands that capitalism is a non-stop race to the bottom. He was duped, like a lot of people like him, because Trump said they'd stop a nightmare they've been experiencing for years that no one else seems to care about.

Of course he isn't going to. Trump profits off of stiffing guys like him. But he's had to rebuild his life twice already, and the only drat person who said they were gonna try and save him from doing it a third time was an idiot who didn't mean it.

how does he feel about emails

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald j, trump fuckin SUCKS

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
politics eh, aint it a thing

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/836083148274429953

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
star trek chat is really "the suck zone" if u know what i mean

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
what if u post about trump

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

Trump is real af

haha ok sure thing buddy

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know this is a harsh thing to say but the president of the united states really grinds my gears

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

there wolf lmao posted:

nite crew, in boycott to prove they don't suck, has deserted this forum

the

suck

zone

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

and i must meme posted:

when was the turning point from the original world to the hosed up current world?

brexit? when trump went down that escalator? further back like 9/11?

social media

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
@realDonaldTrump I have aspergers syndrome, AS DO U.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone post the newsmax jeb! image plz you know the one

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

no i wanted the cspam verseion

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

There is probably a @dril line for this.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831755748715687937

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

deadgoon posted:

does trump have a secret plan for winning ww3 against russia

bing bon gbong

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

what in the world...

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
there was a campaign article that suggested that kush is basically trumps only friend and how trump would make him stay up late and talk because he is lonely and pathetic

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
has JEB! weighed in on the syria attack yet??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

• Locked thread