Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0pnoTsvWPs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

berseria is OK

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm going to buy every costume dlc

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

If you like fanfic games, anyway

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

20 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ish

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i have berseria and yakuza and horizon all sitting here and i keep playing rocket league i'm never gonna make it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

mothers rosario was unironically good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

send like 5 japanese college students on a year abroad to cambridge or some poo poo for persona 6. japan loves anime britain

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

french college is probably easier than japanese college i was looking for something with more structure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

PERSONA 6: SEMESTER AT SEA

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

england would also be good because then we could get native japanese speakers doing VO for native english speakers which is always a treat

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the idea was to put college students in a setting where they would have to like, go to class.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm gonna buy everything

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

how what

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no we just paid more for the actual game lol

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Kindly stop using so many f-bombs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

people just don't like the english dub i'm pretty sure everyone thinks the game itself is good. just play in japanese with subs as god intended.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Raxivace posted:

Go watch Raising Arizona, Wild at Heart, Face/Off, The Rock, and Adaptation.

Do it right now. Back to back.

EDIT: Also watch Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call - New Orleans.

EDIT 2: And also Bringing Out the Dead.

of these only adaptation and bad lieutenant are good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cant believe theyre selling an early access game until the 25th when they finally add all the core features

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

what was the point of hawaii

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the true ending will be in P5R, duh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

we're supposed to hear about p5r this month

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

square is fast travel in p4g isn't it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I'd be kind of wild if they released a new, updated version of P5 and then also released a Switch version without any of that new stuff but stranger things have happened I guess

this sounds like a quintessentially nintendo thing to happen

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i dont think it would have a different title if it was the same game they would just say p5r now on switch too. maybe theyll have mushroom kingdom outfits to say switch got some exclusive feature

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Xad posted:

They already announced P5R is "The Royal" what are you guys doing with these expired jokes

poasting

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the only thing in there that i might not have otherwise guessed is that they suggest theres a female MC in addition to the new female char in the trailer. other than that its pretty much a list of what i would guess each game to be by title alone

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it sounds like 'retarded'

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

FractalSandwich posted:

Given that they're British, this seems like a prime opportunity to sue them for libel.

lol relax u geeks

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Pharohman777 posted:

https://twitter.com/SavedYouAClickV/status/1119267554868985858

Nintendo and atlus have both clarified what the singer was saying, and its not a slur.

actually they just denied that it was a slur but they did not offer a clarification as to what the word that sounds like a slur is supposed to be

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

waiting for confirmation that i can transfer over my file for ng+ with the new 'tent

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I'm fine with not transferring over levels but I would want the social stats and compendium for sure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it's allegorical.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Ohtsam posted:

maybe the bonus is compendium and social stat carry over which other than max confidant items carrying over is all I care about

that would be ‘using’ the save data

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the doctor is hot

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

cool i like the ribbon gymnastics

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

men

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it was dumb for sure

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

college would be neat because i dont think i know anything about japanese college. except from steins;gate lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

because it's a time management sim