Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

The best and only Ugandan knuckles meme I have seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

even with an incognito browser will i never type the word clussy into a search

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I like drunk Chalmers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ex0GU5_uNE

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

grid mark, you say

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Steamed Hams But It's Been Run Into The Ground So Hard That Its Impact Will Be An Extinction-Level Event

I disagree but respect all the same

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

three things this man needs; the definition of what a smile is, a haircut, and a sandwich.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

michael bay is bad because he ruined my memories about a cartoon meant to sell me toys

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

holyshit

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

The discomfort is learning that Atticus was a member of the KKK in Harper Lee's sequel to the novel

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Intoluene posted:

Go Set a Watchman was marketed as a sequel but is now considered an early draft instead.

LowPartz posted:

The intro in the paperback explains it quite nicely

I probably ought to read it. I haven't avoided it because of the revelation, mind. It's because I can't read.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I like this one best

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

ThaGhettoJew posted:

I'm taking a course in advanced cognitive psychology and appreciate this

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Little rhyme from a stephen king book:

"No matter how you shake and dance, the last drop always goes in your pants"

I remember that from like, Desolation or The Regulators as "no matter how much you jump and dance, the last two drops always stay in your pants." gently caress knows when I read that when I was younger but its always stayed with me.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This man is doing the lords work somehow

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Dzhay posted:

Anyway, here's the worst thing I've seen in a while

wtf is this nerd poo poo

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Emervyn Jett is going into my next dnd campaign.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

the one rare time that the dogpile works

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

makes u think

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I like these dark toilet memes

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

Endless shitposting
Ceaseless dearth of quality
Now it's time to die

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

this skyrim meme is almost as lame as the last one

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Brewmaster posted:

TBH I'd go back in time just so there was nobody bothering me about god drat spreadsheets, and no nerds arguing about dumb nerd poo poo.

Tbh the "anyone else" should be "anything else"

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

:perfect:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Ixtlilton posted:

Once I peed on a spider in my toilet because I thought it was dead but it wasn't so I fished it out with a business card thingy and saved its life and then got 3 spider bites that night.

Well, I mean, he got peed on

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

This is adorable

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

JcDent posted:

EPIC CLAPBACK FROM /r/MGTOW

I do find this funny, but not for the reasons they intended.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Thirty-to-fifty feral hogs in the yard/
Need to go to Walmart buy myself an AR/

Feral hogs broke Luce/
Those hogs broke Luce

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Personally I enjoy the lovely takes on this dumb new meme, almost as much as i enjoy other goons being salty

I await the ur-form of the meme, a feral hog name generator

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

They actually eat ketchup Doritos and other kinds of chips.

Actually, we don't eat as our housing costs are way too high to afford both rent and food.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

oldpainless posted:

The thing is such a good film, I am of course referring to the 2011 version

It is indeed superior, in all, ways

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Oof

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

OwlFancier posted:

Oh hell yeah that episode is great.

Like you're expecting a normal episode and then they go warp speed into the john carpenter zone.

Yeah as a child that episode was pretty creepy. Off the regular rails for sure.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

this person looks like they need to be reminded to breathe

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Ziv Zulander posted:

Those are also confederate flags

:master:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

I'm sure the 88 is significant in some other way than, well, you know

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

could you defeat capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

Hopefully he's softened a bit since the last time I watched an interview about his love of world of warcraft from '07, where he dropped all kinds of homophobia. People can change, hope he did.