Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

hitze posted:

The good news is you get to have your answer! https://clips.twitch.tv/DeadLittleCrabsOMGScoots :haw:

So do most people just jump and spray their shots full auto without holding right click or scoping in because if he'd actually managed to win that fight doing that I'd be mighty impressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Bobbin Threadbear posted:

dear diary, why do people get annoyed when i piss in the urinal next to them??? yeah there are 10 other open pee holes but wow autism much?

you're wasting water, just piss in the same urinal as me you weirdo

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Killed some dude so hard he got two kills, drat.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Sorry, I meant can you wear armor with it?

It occupies the coat slot, so unfortunately you can't just be a bush anomalously wearing a yellow tracksuit.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Pathos posted:

I mean, maybe? But it's the ground terrain, not the objects or anything like that. I guess I could try installing it to my SSD...

My textures reload every now and then. PUBG is not a very stable game.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

happyhippy posted:

A friend had a good idea suggestion, mannequins.

Just like the guns and ammo, have 10-20 mannequins spawn all over the place.
Have them peeking out of windows or walking up and down windows every 30 seconds or so.
If you hit one, it announces where you are loudly.

I imagine it would announce your location like most PUBG players:

"They're right there"
"They're in front of me!"
"They're south, wait I mean left"

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

"That's a nice Ghillie Suit you've got there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it."

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

underage at the vape shop posted:

dont do the vvvvvvvv thing noone is gunna scroll up to check past posts

Every time there are new posts I just read the whole thread again from the beginning just in case I missed something.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

WhatEvil posted:

Also just found this guy: https://pubg.me/player/tangtou

Seems legit.

lol

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Odobenidae posted:

Over 12 million in sales. Let's push for servers defaulting to NA after a match ends by Q2 2018.

NA players will default to AS, EU players will default to NA, AS players will default to RU, RU players will default to EU. Problem solved.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

dc3k posted:

I'm kinda confused, I just hit a guy four times in a row with a mini 14. Didn't drop. Not sure if he had a vest or not. He was wearing one of those pink suits that may have covered it.
Then I headshotted his level 2 helmet twice. Still didn't drop.

It's possible he bandaged or even first aid between the headshots, but it still seems kinda weird to me after looking at this damage chart

:confused:

Blood spray is client side. You may or may not have hit all or some of those shots and there's no way for you to know other than the enemy player dying.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

weirdly chilly pussy posted:

- is there a reason why streamers seem to drag/drop items when looting instead of right clicking on them?

This one was because you used to be able to drag and drop loot instantaneously, whereas right clicking would take a while. Now it's just a good habit so you can do the same motion to pick up an attachment and put it on your gun or equip armor from the ground.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Cimber posted:

Well, this is a fun game. During my glitch of not having textures loading, i fell through the roof of ony of the barracks in the military base to the room below.

which the door is blocked off with a bookshelf.

Which i cannot get out of.

Guess where three circles have focused on?

[edit] Finally died, was #9

Can't you crouch jump out of those windows?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

Longest kill is calculated in the worst way possible. It's calculated by where your enemy finally dies, not where he was downed. If you down someone, then drive away and he bleeds out, you can get like a 1.5km kill, even though enemies won't render past 1km. So, in Duo and Squad its not a particularly accurate metric.

Just waiting to hit someone with a car near the power plant, having it bug out and send them flying all the way to Zharki and get a real nice long range kill.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Herstory Begins Now posted:

I'm pretty sure that excessive exposure to pubg and Arma causes autism

I guess it's contagious.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Played one game on live 1.0 NA, no rubber banding. Died basically immediately due to having sound only through monitor speakers but hey at least the servers are not on fire yet.

lohli posted:

Xbox version is looking good

put that as a hat in game as a rare drop and you'd have a thousand dollar item

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

ChesterJT posted:

Might just be my pc but when you load the game and backdrop loads in and it just hangs there for like 10 seconds before it even tries to connect with the server.

Same.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

AnElegantPeacock posted:

What is the equivalent of the school on the new map? Is there one yet? I took some time off and need to get a feel for how this game plays again. All that mario odyssey has left me soft and weak.

Hacienda is the desert version of school I think, as a centrally located area with decent loot and ~10 people dropping at it.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

DaNerd posted:

I don't know if this happens to anyone else but red dots are completely unusable for me because they look like this. They used to be fine until the around when the desert map went up and they've been garbage ever since.

Beware when you stare at the red dot, for the red dot stares back at you.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Carecat posted:

Feel like the Kar98 is going to eat a headshot nerf, seems like anyone will pick one up if available.

It would be a worthless gun if headshots from the Kar didn't kill level 2 helmets. Why would you ever bother to use it if you could just use a rifle and get a much higher rate of fire for the same lethality?

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Thief posted:

you would love Squad, they built a whole class for this type of pvp

Plus is you're really interested in blowing up a full jeep of people you can cook a nade while in the backseat and ask everyone if they just heard something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Region lock is a terrible idea since I'd like to be able to play with my friends wherever they are, but having a high ping should be a disadvantage, not an advantage.

• Locked thread