Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

VikingSkull posted:

The thing I can't square is why was Obama telling her to not go after a recount if he knew the Russians meddled in the election, that makes no sense. Seems like a slam dunk case for a recount if I ever heard one.

because they didn't :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
she had the look but not the juche

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

bonerjam posted:

hillary lost because she can't control her peepee and poopoo irl. that'll be $25 please.

pwnd

the end

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
has she ever even eaten a taco bowl?

i think not! :sad:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

Obama deserved a way better nation of people to lead

Like imagine wasting an elite tier personal trainer on people who bought a gym membership for new years and stopped showing up in Feb

lol you're still falling for the slick presentation. dude was poo poo but he smiled nice and said words good

that lame analogy reminds me of the video russian intel leaked of obama half assing his way through a cosmo lifting routine. weak bitch in multiple ways

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
stripping is a noble profession :greenangel:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Lol remember that vid of Hillary fainting? Then bill clinton was interviewed and accidentally admitted these kind of fainting episodes are normal for her so the interview had to be slightly edited

The other favorite lol was when she air petted a cow in iowa. Couldnt handle touching such a disgusting beast

nice i missed the interview and her inability to connect with a docile mammal. enjoying some fresh lols here

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
gently caress moderates we don't need your vote!

*loses to donald j. trump*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
those 8 year olds really corrected the record god bless

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

he just has to summon his finch battle legion

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

lol what a massive turd

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
making bank freeing child molesters and rapists

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Pick posted:

STEM biology, chemistry, physics

that's some crazy specialization. you know there are more components to a plant than just stems :smugdog:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Krustic posted:

http://youtu.be/NmxiCi7l7y0
Watch this crowd get fired up. Such enthusiasm.

crowd was probably shook from the flashbacks to the repeated humiliations suffered in high school gyms

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
buy some weed and a pizza instead

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i've seen pictures of hitler and his general staff smiling :godwin:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

JB50 posted:

If you work the same job as the poors what does that make you?

daddy is rich ;-*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
oh look an inbred tea sipping pussy is telling us how to vote. remember 1776, bitch?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

big nipples big life posted:

*throws a bunch of tea in the harbor*

:boom:

:patriot:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
he'll always have the turtle club

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
just chillaxin in cedar rapids muh home skillets

*does the charleston*

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

theperminator posted:

I'm sure things are gonna totally get worse but not too worse, like mesh shirts are going to get more expensive under Trump because of import taxes or something

ah poo poo there goes my saturday nights

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i have it on good authority that the army had a rapid response team sitting on the tarmac in italy with engines hot and they were just waiting for a go signal that never came so there was just balls being dropped all around on that gay ben show

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the veil is dropping :twisted:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Over There posted:

I can't seem to find this gif anywhere. Does anyone have the gif of the black and white wrestler staring at the camera? It's very important

rocky is black and samoan you RACIST

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

So what is the deal with the cult of personality around Joe "Creepy uncle" Biden? Sure, he's not Hillary but I don't see the greatness other than he has kept going even though he has been through some pretty big tragedies. Was it that people read all those quite funny onion articles about him and started taking that poo poo seriously?

i've been unable to understand this either. dude is a creeper and shill for the mic/neoliberal agenda and people seem to think he is a radical dooder like whaaaaaat

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Toadvine posted:

longshot in Hillary's defense: I'd swallow my pride and also her pussy juice if she told us the truth about aliens like she once said she would.

But if Carter fell in line with the defense industry's gag order I don't doubt for millisecond that she wouldn't do the same

the truth is they know about all of them but people like the clintons don't work for the ones of the light. they work for the enslavers :greenangel:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
white chicks are the worst

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
:feelsgood:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the government's default setting is "lie rear end off" which has been proven over and over to the point that you should question literally everything they say even if it's just the capitol cafeterias lunch menu

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
and why does he have a conneticut ssn?

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
angry women are irrational and when you try to use logic against them they just get angrier and more irrational :biotruths:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
the revival of "reds under muh bed!!!" by the democrats was really :discourse:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

sofokles posted:

my twitter is full of lowtax

drat man, sorry :(

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

good read :thumbsup:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

Tallgeese posted:

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dnc-shatters-the-illusion-of-american-democracy-in-order-to-keep-peoples-27-bucks-eaccc01ad3bd

A reminder that Bernie Would (and Should) Have Won, and even the DNC's lawyers (more or less) admit it.

hmmmm

dems r skum

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah i actually don't doubt it

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe