Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Rigged Death Trap posted:

What the gently caress is it
Gig economy is good
Job hopping is bad
Up is down
Up is also up

only do gigs you love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
I'm not racist, some of my best friends are fat

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

avoid using Power Word: Coffee, you may just detonate japanese baristas by accident

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Tulip posted:

Shaun's refutation of a Laura Southern video is like 3-4 as long as Southern's and, worse, it asks that you watch her video first.

tangentially related, but this reminds me of 1hr+ video from hbomberguy defending Dark Souls 2
and the 3hr long video from another guy saying that hbomberguy is actually wrong

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
many such cases!

Also despite the focused hot take I can't help but notice the guy pointing out that jacking off suffices as something to do to keep kids off the street

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

turn off the TV posted:

if we attached devices to men that jerked them off three, four times a day then they would never be horny enough to do sex crimes

I see you've read my blade runner fanfiction

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

saving the (people worth saving in the) planet by shipping anal lube at the lowest cost possible

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Banjo Kazooie is now political

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

why the gently caress is "he's an antisemite" the go-to accusation to any remotely left politician?

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Feldegast42 posted:

Is there anyone who talks about "Western Civilization" who isn't using it as a dogwhistle for the 14 words

The Andrews Sisters

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

No one that -matters- had to live in terror, I'm guessing.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

"The worst enemy of the environment are poor people"
"Because they destroy the environment to eat"

Hot takes straight from the minister of the economy in Brazil, god drat

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

he's absolutely getting fried on poppers

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Why even be yourself on twitter? Even if what you say is relatively mild (this was a drama class if I read the ratemyprofessor entry right, so it’s not crazy someone might do a performative thing like that and not mean to be insulting), people are not going to let go of you until they find something truly nuts, like her insistence that her students follow her twitter or her emails asking everyone in class to bomb her ratemyprofessor with good reviews.

It seems like you must either shitpost anonymously or be a narcissist with zero self-awareness.

just don't actually tweet ever

edit:
please don't follow this advice if you tweet hot takes, if you do then never stop tweeting

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Plutonis posted:

insane tweet

complete brazen lie lol these are the people who serve as our media talking to foreigners

what the gently caress

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Chamale posted:

Also, Keffals just successfully got KiwiFarms shut down permanently after a coordinated harassment campaign against her. Bitter Twitter losers are trying to find all the reasons she's Problematic

get harassed by the right for existing as a trans person, then get harassed by the left for doing something with your loving life

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Ghost Leviathan posted:

idpol liberals are not the left

fair enough

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
the avs make me think Bernie is just laughing at his own awful puns

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

ScrubLeague posted:

I won't set foot in a church until I watch two or more burly men masturbate in the lobby to make sure it's appropriately masculine

I have never seen a j/o crystal in a church, that should be remedied

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

many aren't

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
it is the most delicious fruit, after all.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

weird I don't remember the bit about historical materialism where it says capitalist forms of consumption need to be preserved at all costs

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
man is licking a lot of floors and toilet seats to make a point, let him have it

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Panfilo posted:

I'm seeing a fair amount of crack ping going on with that self immolation. People on Twitter insisting he was just crazy for setting himself on fire and how it will accomplish nothing. Andy Ngo saying he was Antifa (lol) and everyone to the right of Karl Marx disavowing him. People reassuring themselves that normies don't know and don't care it happened, only terminally online leftists are talking about it.

Yet many of these people oppose what Israel is doing to Gaza though for different reasons (mainly out of antisemitism and similar opposition to the US getting involved in Ukraine). I guess they just don't want their convictions to inadvertently overlap with a guy who burned himself to death?

God is in his heaven, everything is normal on Earth. Whatever liberals pretend to believe in, it has to be believed in a way that means nothing ever has to change and no action has to be taken. They can't have a set of beliefs that led someone to set fire to himself, because that implies something really hosed up is going on.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
kinda stupid to say this in the Hot Takes thread, but it's pretty obvious at this point Destiny is just deliberately saying stupid poo poo since it directly translates to money in his bank account.

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
if you can believe it

Halser
Aug 24, 2016

Large Testicles posted:

https://twitter.com/acteduweininger/status/1585391484358242304

pretty sure he's one of the more esoteric "scizzos" he's talking about

his whole timeline is hot takes

good post username combo

Halser
Aug 24, 2016