Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I suspect it was those pervert video game players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
imagine if those nails had been used to build a house for a child instead.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
Wouldn't it be awkward if one of the attacker's 72 virgins was one of the kids he killed? And then probably he'd get his rear end kicked by that same teen girl for eternity, since he's obviously a huge pussy

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
I will not be satisfied until our president promises to bomb a desert into another, flatter desert

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Mackers posted:

See: Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, Syria....wait where did all these terrorists come from again?! :monocle:

Saudi Arabia?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

My Rhythmic Crotch posted:

ariana grande is the cutest prettiest girl ever

and she has the voice of an autotuned robot angel

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

unpacked robinhood posted:

I like red text like yours because you just know someone got autistically buttmad pissed at something really dumb.

it makes all my posts huge, which is like being tall

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.
the deaths are sad, but this has to be pretty good for Ariana's career, right?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

mike12345 posted:

I'm guessing a ballad where all the proceeds go to a Manchester charity. Will sell more than Elton John's Rose of England Diana remix.

will she wear the ears while she sings it? The tasteful choice is "no," but if I were one of the victims I'd practically demand she does

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

After these little girls have had their heads shorn off by industrial bolts, we should reflect and ask ourselves "Are health insurance premiums too high for those in the second lowest tax bracket"

You're making one concrete and the other abstract, but yeah people dying for lack of affordable healthcare is a tangible problem too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

Do it ironically posted:

i like thinking about dropping a kkk member into china or some african country and instantly being not racist, makes a lot of sense if you think about it

Liberal ideology has zero internal consistency and is barely pretending otherwise. It's just "our tribe versus your tribe." They don't actually give a poo poo about racism as a moral principle, they're just trying to root out Team Red versus Team Blue.

Same as when the right decides "states' rights" are sacrosanct in one issue, then suddenly irrelevant in another.

• Locked thread