Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Orb

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Crabtree posted:

On the plus side, most of the racists can't really afford the likely terrible education of said private schools to begin with - so homeschool it is for you, Ezekiel Josh-Marty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scxdTXrfni0

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Wasn't 22% Nixon's floor?

I think the "28% is the absolute floor" thing comes from when Bush had a surgery on a Saturday and Cheney was sworn in for a day, at a time when he had 28% approval, which is the lowest in history (even on a technicality)

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Party Plane Jones posted:

The thing is we loving knew this before he was confirmed because it was brought up at his goddamn confirmation hearing.

And that's why we were gnashing our teeth at every committee Dem voted for these chucklefucks. You can't attack Republicans on confirming literal traitors if you also voted for them! :mad:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Low Desert Punk posted:

honestly, how the gently caress do republicans not understand the concept of live mics

Vampires do not appear in mirrors. Perhaps these similar ghouls just extrapolated erroneously.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Lote posted:

This story is clearly fake news. He wasn't body slammed. He was choke slammed.

You'd think with a WWE Hall of Famer for President and :supaburn::supaburn:KANE:supaburn::supaburn: running for office in KY this sort of info would start trickling into the rest of the GOP

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Hey. As someone who has previously posted about how it was not, likely at least, Kool-Aid that was used at Jonestown, I appreciated this. Well done.

To this day I cannot tell if it was marketing's greatest coup that people say kool-aid instead of flav-r-ade on the part of kool-aid or flav-r-ade

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

"Ya gotta admit: I played this [country] like a Harp from Hell!"

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

skylined! posted:

I am sober enough to confirm that this is a great idea

reported for drunkposting

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

titanium posted:

The body slam was ordered by him personally to test the optics water. The test is finish time for phase 2.
I would like to play in this eFed

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Rinkles posted:

How big is the alt-right actually? They're loud, but I've always suspected the coverage they got was disproportionate.

About 49% of the electorate

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

This is the great screengrab of our 46th (or 47th+, depending on how the impeachments shake out) president, 3 years before he takes office:

e: dog!

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

You were lucky to have a basement dungeon! We used to live in one room, all twenty-six of us, no furniture, half the floor was missing, and we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of falling.

Ha! Look at the Rockefellers here, bragging about having floors!

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Pellisworth posted:

we probably have a Latin nerd in the thread but if not I'll ask in the christianity thread

"in thought and action, as stupid as possible" something like that would be amusing

:effort:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Reminder that Hank Jr is an insecure shithead who wears the beard/glasses combo because of a scar he got when his private plane crashed.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

it does seem to be roughly consistent with the number of diehard Trump supporters who probably would believe everything that came out of the "god emperor's" mouth.
We could only wish for something as benevolent as a 4,000 year old wurm that gets high sniffing spice-farts constantly cloning his best friend in an attempt to end our dependence on non-renewable spicesfuels

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 7, 2017

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Skippy Granola posted:

Stiffed em like a contractor

Trump can't stiff anyone anymore, thanks to his hair meds. :flaccid:

:chord:

e: alternate take

Skippy Granola posted:

Stiffed em like a contractor
stiffed em like a DOG more like :smugdon:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

Did they edit the pic to make what's-his-name look worse/like Donnie?

Nope, that's really how Steve Buscemi looks. And that still is from ~8 years ago. So, yeah just do the math in your head to extrapolate how he looks now.

he's still the only one to make it out of Reservoir Dogs alive

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Dogwood Fleet posted:

We could export our jokes around the world and everyone would laugh and laugh and laugh.
We already tried that once this year, and he went and touched THE ORB like a dumbshit.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

@riker_googling is livetweeting the testimony

https://twitter.com/RikerGoogling/status/862158345188237312

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

farraday posted:

The Health Services by the way, are in a perpetual fight with NOAA for the least remembered US uniformed service.

They're both winning.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/elonjames/status/874707710112964608

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Serious question: is Trump a worse president than Buchanan?

E: Bonus question: Yet?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Every Democrat running for a Rs seat better be hosting town halls constantly, "inviting" their opponent and challenging an empty chair for answers to their constituents issues from now to 2018

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

oohhboy posted:

It worked for Clint Eastwood.

Clint Eastwood was neither running for office nor proposing solutions.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

WOW. Don't trust motherfucking Alex Jones EVER.

A friend of mine pulled out the "the Left needs to tone down the rhetoric" bit tonight. It turns out he doesn't know anything about Alex Jones. Can somebody link me to some video clips that are both horrifying and completely normal for his show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AgkvL0DUI

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Are they not aware that he has... no brain function?

Yeah, but we elected him president anyway :shrug:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

As someone who has lived literally next door to Emory for 9 years and has tried to date cute smart Emory grad students in that period
Don't try and date coeds for 9 years, creeper

hth

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Turtlicious posted:

Like no lie, the last time I bought weed, the weed man noticed I had a cold, and was able to hook me up with antibiotics and some below market price asthma medication. (I have asthma but can't afford inhalers.)

This is a cool and good thing to happen in the richest country in the history of time.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

BTW how's Prebus/the RNC? Havent heard from them in a while.
someone tricked him into saying "!subeirP ecnieR" and now he can't enter our dimension for a year and a day.

Majorian posted:

No one's expecting them to pass it under the current circumstances, you dolt. They're expecting the Dems to at least look like they're fighting for it. They have nothing to lose by at least pretending to care about it as a matter of principle.

Yeah, it's this. Republicans weren't in power and daily screeching into the Hatemaw that they would repeal Obamacare, Impeach the Kenyan Marxist Muslim Usurper, and make it illegal to care for others, and they were rewarded very handsomely indeed. So yes, Dems should be making up wild poo poo like "living wage" and "healthcare should exist" and campaigning on it. Of course, maybe Democrats are worried they might have to actually do those things later, as they are seeing with Republicans, voters actually want the government to do things!

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Jun 24, 2017

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Nothus posted:

Isn't the big remediation issue that the lead comes from the pipes, and because the more acidic water has dissolved away a century's worth of mineral deposits that sealed the pipes, there's nothing to be done but replace the pipes, which is hideously expensive and a non-starter for a economically bereft town like Flint?
:(

gently caress, just turn the city into a Superfund site, buy out everyone and close the town like Centralia, PA.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

berserker posted:

Lest anyone forgot, Mr. Stupid Beard there is also the "how to piss in public" guy

I thought he was just a D-FENS cosplayer

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

No joke if the rich actually did buy megayachts it would actually be good, but they don't, they just hoard it in hedge funds or sleep on top of it like lovely dragons

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

At this point tomorrow I am assuming Sara Sanders will just be asking reporters to agree that there are five lights.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Tinerino=this is nearly every republican in name only

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Blitz7x posted:

Pe-loser

Funny, I thought that was the Secret service nickname for 45

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

guys i hate to say this but it looks like the president is just the worst.

DEVELOPING:

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Young Freud posted:

He's done so much ill to the LGBTQ community, but the only thing I could really think of is Katilynn Jenner's video of her running at the camera feeling betrayed and asking Trump to call her. I forget what the outrage was, but it was when Republican Jenner got her trans wake up call.
I mean, dude employed Roy Cohn, that pretty much sums it up, right?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

the lmbos were the fifth family, lawyer had nuttin' ta do wit'em!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

farraday posted:

DO NOT WATCH IF YOU'RE INCLINED TO PUNCH YOUR MONITOR.
So the standard "a video of Ted Cruz speaking" warning then

• Locked thread