Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

whiteyfats posted:

Probably 100+ gnarly pictures by now

Yes, thank you, it's nice to have so much content jammed into so few pages.

Where do you even find all of this stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Knee posted:

AUG Thread: what in the curry gently caress, whiteyfats?

Edit:

I loled so hard at this one

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 01:33 on Jun 22, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Basebf555 posted:

What the hell is a "gray ace"

Apparently it is what's between sexual and asexual

Breetai posted:

Is that why her chin is caved in?

Lmbo

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I find it really funny that the vast majority of neonazis (at least the photos I've seen online, I either haven't met one in person or they keep their views to themselves), people who see themselves as genetically superior super men, are either fat and ugly or scrawny and ugly, and based on their views are likely highly unintelligent. I wonder how they look at their neonazi friends, or themselves in the mirror, and decide "I've never been able to get a date and I get winded walking up stairs, I would never dare get into a fight without a large group of my friends backing me up because I would surely lose, and my tactic in debates and discussions is to be louder and more insulting than my opponent, without worry about silly things like facts. This is it, peak humanity right here, all other races and creeds are my inferior."

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

twistedmentat posted:

I can only assume that these guys are completely incapable of talking to women, only talking or, worse, down to women. That and their conversation topics are limited to video games, anime, card games, Pepe and how much SJWs ruin.

They have zero ability to have a two way conversation, and feel their "logic and superior intellect" that they're displaying should earn them at least a handy.

AUG Thread: As a classy man I must always user proper spelling, and grammer

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Man, I consider myself pretty open minded regarding sexual orientation and how people identify themselves, at best actively supporting family and friends, and at worst just not really giving a poo poo, what you identify as and who or what you are attracted to is none of my business and I don't care.

But this is so far beyond me, I have absolutely no understanding of what the vast majority of these words are, nor how one would decide which of these (assumingly very specific) words describes how they identify as a person and their sexuality.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

There's Male, Female, and Intersex, the last being a physiological defect. It's determined before you're even born and is immutable.

And I'm sure homosexuality is a mental disorder as well. Responses from those that aren't closed minded and desperately clutching archaic views would also be appreciated. I'm a cis straight white male and pretty far removed from truly grasping any of this, and as I said in my last post, I frankly don't give a poo poo, nor does the thought of people's genders or sexuality cross my mind on even a remotely regular basis. But just because someone is born with different than you, has different rules of attraction or doesn't identify with the parts they were born with, doesn't make them "defective".

E: whoops I responded to pcos bill

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Jun 29, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

The Bible is more of a buffet imo, you pick and choose

So you're saying you could go... Old testamentless

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo this might be the worst song I've ever heard.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Step three, with bitch drop the "t"
'Cause bich is Latin for generosity

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Holy loving poo poo. I read like that entire thread. It's just like pages and pages (if Reddit had pages) of people telling this guy's he's insane, he's the problem, leave this poor girl alone. He responded the the one positive and/or enabling (It's been deleted) comment, thanking them for the advice because that's what he was planning to do, out of literally hundreds of others. I find it unfathomable how he can be so delusional that he is ignoring so, so many negative responses telling him to loving cut it out, you are this woman's boss, not her friend, you are lucky that you haven't been fired, sued, or both. I really hope he's a troll, because holy poo poo.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

https://youtu.be/6wJXBUfcIOE

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

It looks like she's submerged up to the waste in a pool of adipose tissue

Edit: rather than double posting:

The use of "pony" instead of "body" in words is so infuriating to me. I'd say it's irrational but I feel like it is completely justified. Somepony, anypony, everypony, how can these people be so disconnected from the real world?

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 22:55 on Jul 30, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

A typo that is not a typo.

Ha nice I didn't notice I did that, but I'm going to leave it.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Rules

The color contrast in the guy in the center's pants makes it look like he's got tiny little legs.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

LingcodKilla posted:

He must of really over cooked the pork yuck.

:captainpop:

Although that "must of" kinda kills me

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Equeen posted:

hey guys

i hate corn now

Not made of actual corn cob 2/10 would not gently caress

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I don't know, that's got to be two, three times larger than the average penis.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Holy poo poo. Take this guy out back and shoot him.

I couldn't find any info about his sentence, but God willing he's in prison getting his teeth kicked in on a daily basis.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm glad everyone is horrified by those ponies, those few that dreddout posted (especially the ring one) legit make me feel uncomfortable, and I've been on the internet since the late 90's, looking at horrific poo poo on purpose with my friends to freak ourselves out. That's enough for me, I'm not going down this rabbit hole. Some real top-tier AUG there, got a reaction like not much else gets in the many iterations of this thread.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Where does the megazone stuff start? That's a long thread.

Edit: looks like there's a user ID in the link, I guess it doesn't work because I use the awful app.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 02:03 on Aug 24, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ratzap posted:

On the other hand, if your orientation swings to ladies, do them a favour and earn your red wings if she wants some. Don't be a wuss, give your partner what she needs during a difficult time.

The true gentleman thing to do.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

BrigadierSensible posted:

Does one have to go to a special shop to get underpants in that size? Do you have to have them specially made?

I personally am not a small or skinny man, (I wear size XL), but even in Target and Myer etc. I get freaked out by the size of the 4XL and 5XL T-Shirts and pants.

I can't imagine how hard it must be to shop for clothes if you are this size. And also if you are this size, how did you allow yourself to getthere? Surely there was a point where you said "Well, I can't find undies to fit me in normal shops any more, better cut down on the donuts and mountain dew."

chitoryu12 posted:

The "fat positive" community is also made up of a lot of relatively young people who are unhealthily overweight but don't feel any negative effects yet because they're still young. They don't realize that the actual problem is going to be when they're in their 30s, 40s, and onward and their bodies start shutting down and all of their limbs stop working right.

I've got a friend who has a very fat girlfriend, under 5'6" and at least 350lbs. She's in the age group you mentioned, late 20s ish. She is is the extreme of the "body positivity" thing, there is nothing wrong with being that large and, in fact, there is something wrong with you for thinking that. Her doctors, as well as any other doctors she has seen, as well as her fat friends' doctors, are idiots for thinking that problems she has are weight related, and the doctors needs to look past her weight to properly diagnose her issues. If something is awkward or difficult because of her size, it is her employer's responsibility to accommodate her, and if they do not, they are discriminating. When some store had a "plus sized" model that was size 18, it was insulting, because that's not what a real "plus sized" woman looks like. If a store doesn't carry her size, they are discriminating.

So why would a person stop eating just because they passed the 3x size that store generally carry? That is a perfectly healthy and normal size to be, and you are an ignorant person for thinking otherwise.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

teddy roosevelt once had that happen on the way to a speech; his cribnotes slowed the bullet down but didn't stop it

he gave the speech anyway while bleeding everywhere and assuring everybody that "it takes more than that to kill a bull moose"

We need presidents like Roosevelt again, badasses that were war heros that like to hunt and box. And while we can't exactly have another president create the national parks, we need presidents that give a poo poo about the wilderness of the USA.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WebDog posted:

There's also the DISC test which is used to screen employees to try and work out their strengths and so forth.
But it does have the same flaw with boxing people in as it basically paints quiet and mild mannered people as being doormats and "leaders "are seen as self-serving tyrants.

Plus it has the side effect where if you are working in a low-end role it reinforces a sense of inferiority as it implies you don't have the grits to make it to the top.

So when a workplace makes little DISC flags for people to have on their desks as a sort of "this is what I am" it can push people into avoiding others based on a bunch of letters and not the person themselves, who in reality may be much more agreeable.

It also creates some interesting HR problems as people can use elements of their test to shield themselves against work requests or push conflicts into a stalemate.

We did the disc test at work, I do like that everyone gets every letter with percentages attached, rather than a "you are this as opposed to this" situation. Then there's a whole separate wheel of other traits/behaviors (implementor, conductor, persuader, promoter, relater, supporter, coordinator, analyzer) that has different levels, too, that are how hardcore you are one of those things (outer edge is that whichever trait is pretty much that you are specifically that trait, more towards the center is more flexible). I feel like the disc test was a decent tool to see how you behave in professional setting, and didn't cause anyone where I worked to make sure to behave a certain way or avoid others, just insight on each other. We also had a small group take it, I work in a restaurant and the managers and ownership group took it, so there was like 11 of us or something. It was an interesting day, we hired the guy to come in and give a talk for the day after we all took the test, but no one really hung on the results too hard.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

That's a pretty rough looking 29 for that woman. Though I suppose having a kid at 15 who had a kid at 14 comes with a myriad of other poor decisions that would age her, though.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

goose willis posted:

If you get to that weight is there even a chance of returning to a normal life or is it basically just palliative care at that point

I don't remember the exact numbers and am too lazy to Google, but a one time world record holder for fattest woman also has/had three record for most weight lost, she was up over 1,000 lbs and lost 800. Richard Simmons saw a TV special about her and called her. They started with clapping because that was the most exercise she could do, and worked her way to more and more strenuous things as she got healthier and lost weight. Which also means that anyone saying it's impossible or they can't fight their genetics is full of poo poo, that woman was very heavy to start and could have easily played the genetics card, and was so fat that she was immobile, probably for her first couple of hundred pounds of weight loss.

Edit: I remember watching all of this on a documentary when I was younger, unfortunately I don't remember the woman's name. Once she was down to like 400lbs she had to have surgery to remove all of the excess skin flaps that used to hold over a half ton of human together. That was probably 100+ pounds of weight loss right there, they had what looked like stock pots full of skin, and nurses struggling with their weight as they carried them away.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 17:05 on Nov 5, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

The placement of this makes it look like a chef's callus, we all get one there from holding knives

Probably not though, no idea what's up with the huge thing underneath that made a hole.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Untrustable posted:

Everyone was weird and the owner ended up getting sued into oblivion after one of his tigers mauled someone. I think he's running for governor now or something. I left because after a few months on the road they got everyone together and told us the tour was broke and that we could stay on and get our room and board and transportation covered but no pay, or we could quit.

Look up Joe Exotic if you want a taste of the crazy. He ran the whole thing and was very...eccentric. Aug-wise: one day we were working on a tiger enclosure and an employee ripped his colostomy bag while he was 15 feet up a ladder. It was awful.

Joe Exotic for President

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Edit: nevermind, the question was already answered

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 01:45 on Dec 28, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Why did three different people buy the same emote and name it different things?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lol I'm all for it and for supporting these dead gay forums. Just genuinely curious.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, for real. Are you aware they are animated?

Well, two of them are.

Lol posting on the awful app I was not aware

Coming from inside the thread etc etc

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I dip and anyone that tells you that it's not disgusting is lying to you. It may feel pleasant at first and it's nice to be able to use tobacco pretty much anywhere, but it's a loving disgusting habit.

Edit:

Basebf555 posted:

One time after a lot of beers one of my college friends convinced me to try dipping and it was just horrendously disgusting. Way moreso than smoking cigarettes, I just can't imagine how anyone overcomes that for long enough to become addicted to it.

The main reason most kids in high school start is because it doesn't impede athletics like cigarettes would. Hell, you can pack a dip while exercising. It's in general a lot more of a "passive" tobacco habit- when you're smoking a cigarette, you go to the smoking area and smoke for 5-10 minutes, then go back to doing what you were doing afterwards. A dip takes 10 seconds to put in, then you have a nice, even tobacco buzz for the next 30 or so minutes, without having whatever you were doing impeded or having to relocate. It's gross as heck but it's, for the most part, a way more convenient habit to satisfy than cigarettes.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 17:29 on Jan 4, 2018

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Leavemywife posted:

I'm fully willing to accept I'm wrong about the gum prices. In our display, there's about 40 different products. I could be putting the wrong price in.

It all depends on how you use it. Those $40 ones are like 100 packs. Any time I've used it, I just get the $10 20 pack and use a piece whenever I'm getting super pissed off or antsy to take the edge off, and I'll have leftover pieces and be done with cravings. But then again I've always gone back to chewing, so maybe you should follow the directions. That's the insidious thing about nicotine addiction (and probably all addiction) is that it stays with you long after you're done with withdrawal. I could be tobacco free for 3 months and think "you know what would be nice right now? A dip" then stupidly buy it, and of course the can has multiple servings so you don't just use it that once, then you're right back on the wagon.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
This page starts with some really solid "best of AUG" old favorites

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Stacy's eyes are huge and incel's eyes are tiny