Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Rumor that Silksong is day one on game pass and will be shown on Sunday. Who knows lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Might just be on PC game pass? Idk

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I'm really excited for this. I've heard everything talked about today will be on game pass so that is sweet.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

give me all the gameplay

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

yessssss

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I loved the first plague tale so this looks good

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

oh, that's the josh sawyer game, cool

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

RBX posted:

Is it bad I still want Diablo 4?

No, it looks great

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Spacebump posted:

Lol at no Halo Infinite content announced.

The flight sim crossover lol

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

new lockpicking mini game lol

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Looks like a janky bethesda game. Can't wait to put 500 hours into it.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

maybe goldeneye will be at the nintendo thing

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

John F Bennett posted:

The hell are you guys talking about, Starfield sounds absolutely amazing. Sounds exactly like what I wanted!

For real, looks like a lot of fun

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

univbee posted:

They aren't because they're focused on self-contained single player games that generally can be "finished" whereas the Microsoft first party games are largely online-focused with some form of microtransaction system, in a way being something like F2P mobile games. The Sony service with PS3 titles is meant to be around double the Game Pass library in terms of number of titles, but at least currently it's not been as aggressive about courting games for its service and tends to have games for longer/indefinite periods of time versus the Game Pass default where games get rotated out after 12 months.

Sony is going all in on gaas games

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

hatty posted:

Wo Long looks cool too, loved Nioh 2 hopefully it’s the same team

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1536065291070873605

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

drunkill posted:

Aren't turn10 also doing the next fable game using the forza engine? If so the environment is going to look great if that motorsport trailer is anything to go by.

Playground who make the Horizon series are making fable. But yes, same engine.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Thanks for this, show was at 3am down under so I just woke up. Sounds a bit disappointing?

Nah, it was good.

e: i'm about to do the 3 years game pass thing, do i need to not be subscribed for that to work, i need to do some more reading

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

There aren't any microtransactions in horizon 5. I have the game on game pass and bought the dlc bundle for 45 dollars. That gives you everything. I guess there is the 2 dollar map thing you can get that shows the bonus boards.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

WattsvilleBlues posted:

It's amazing how much more active this thread is compared with the Xbox One threads in that generation.

Anyhoo, I've picked up Resident Evil 7 again after the next gen upgrade launched, having only played a few hours originally. And Jesus Christ, this game has some of the sickest imagery of any horror material in any media. And the ray tracing on it is excellent and makes an already great looking game even better.

I'd strongly recommend for any horror fans. A few years late to the party, I know.

Where can I see this?

The archive is probably on twitch.

e: actually here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxcfxdG22pg

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Tight, I have game pass ultimate for the next 3 years and it only cost me 70 dollars lol

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Can't wait to play it in 2030.

e: actually, that's probably generous

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

hideo kojima taps into the same 'mAkEs YoU tHiNk' adolescent idiocy as maynard james keenan

except kojima never made anything as good as a perfect circle's first album. which was mediocre.

but hey he was at least tangentially related to metal gear rising, which both played better than any of the games kojima was directly involved in and actually had something to say other than absolute nonsense, so i guess he accidentally made something good happen.

I thought that album was pretty good.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

It's pretty easy to do the gold conversion. I got 3 years of ultimate for 70 dollars.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

Is anybody else getting a “please rate this game” pop up while playing the Shadowrun trilogy?

I've gotten it in other games too.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I prefer 6 over both but I like that they moved away from a silent protagonist in that one.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I didn't really get into FC5 but gently caress it, it's free.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Beat Gears 5 and Hivebusters last night. First gears game I've played since 2. The main campaign was pretty good but I really liked Hivebusters. Maybe because it's more contained and I really didn't know what was happening story wise in the main game. Also Keegan was more interesting to me than Kait. Had a good time though.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

The one x isn't even made anymore so you'll have to find a used one and hope it was taken care of. Also it has an hdd and the S has an ssd. I'd take games loading faster over a slightly higher resolution.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Maybe you answered this already but do you think there's a decent chance of a mid gen release like the One X?

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Lammasu posted:

Any suggestions for easy achievments? I've gotten all the non grinding ones in Paw Patrol and I need three for the weekly rewards set.

I got 3 in that Eiyuden Chronicles game in about an hour. I needed to get a cheevo from there for the top ten quest.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I don't assume all live service games are bad because Forza Horizon 5 is a really good version of it. That being said PGG are good devs and I don't trust ea at all so we'll see.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

hell yeah

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

gently caress, I gotta play this game.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

adhuin posted:

I do get free Xbox game pass too.
All I have to do is:
1. Go to work and labour 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
2 ...
3. Free game pass. (also housing and food)

Edit: woops replied to the wrong person

I'm also saving up rewards points to get a nice deal on a series x

Wiltsghost fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Aug 7, 2022

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

[quote="Wiltsghost" post="525380469"]
Edit:. Quote is not edit, I'm way too tired right now

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

priznat posted:

Yeah I forgot once and lost my streak just before I got a 105 point bonus. After that I set a reminder!

I actually kinda like edge now too?

I use edge as my daily driver now. It's good? Better than chrome at least.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Any chrome extension works on edge yeah

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Barudak posted:

Theres a 60fps patch coming, if I recall correctly.

Edit: I just finished installing Death Stranding on my PS5 and now its apparently coming to PC Game Pass eell lahdeedah fine Xbox you jackasses I'll play it there

Yeah, pc game pass changed their profile picture to a Death Stranding landscape. Kind of wild to get that game on there but I guess it's 505 that publishes it on pc.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

It's been confirmed that it's not the director's cut. Not sure why. I'd upgrade to it but I don't even know if it's offered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Can't wait for Diablo 4 on game pass.