Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl has issued a correction as of 05:34 on Jun 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

eonwe posted:

please dont post photoshops that would get the thread in trouble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
unless its anime

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

free citizen tayne
Pittsburgh

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

JosefStalinator posted:

piss tape dropped
i was :captainpop: when putin showed up to let rip yet another stream

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Spoondick posted:

in case you missed the end of the last thread trump is good now
with the piss tape, he stood proud against kink shaming

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

change my name posted:

After 10,000 shitposts, I'm finally free!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i would be down with inhaling elf twink bong hits

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

ZDR will never kill CSPAM because every time he floats the idea as a joke we pretty much rush him begging for him to do it and stomp on our balls and I think it unsettles him
it's definitely gone a week after Piss Tape is shown on national television

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Turdfuzz posted:

went to refresh the trump thread n it was gone n 4 a sec i thot cspam got delted n i think i finaly felt happiness only to have it ripped away
despite all my piss i'm just a rat in a cage

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

its pretty cool and funny that the other trump threads are goldmined and one is just disappeared
horses branded 1 2 3 _ 5

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a helpful bear posted:

mike pence is broke because he put all his funds into a live-action my little ponies fan film
laffo that this will be a real scandal

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

pyrotek posted:

same

don't hide this poo poo peoples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKPjFC7O6-U&t=322s

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/875935850990895105

wapo soon to run articles advocating heroin as an alternative to marijuana that should be legalized, as opposed to Demon Weed

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Kurtofan posted:

argh, so many posts lost in the widn :(

anything new happened
actual news:

trump is fleecing the us government at the tune of at least 50 million a year directly to his own coffers, is 600+ million in debt as an individual alone, his companies are billions in the negative. the implication is that he's too terrible of a person to ask for bailouts from anyone but putin's buddies

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

oh OH OH SO TRUMP CANT WET HIS BEAK
that's not a real beak baloogan

i'm sorry to have to tell you this

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agronox posted:

specifically stayed home tonight to do some chores and go for a run

instead I sat on my rear end and ate cashews all night

TRUMP
trump says exercise will make you die faster so thats a sound policy in the age of TRUMP!

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

yeah, there is definitely russophobia in america

seriouisly lol at the red scare

its all gonna come out that its bs
the correct position to take is hating on russian billionaires instead of the country itself because what's happening to its citizens is entirely because of kleptocracy and the fact that sanctions are loving useless at anything other than loving poors

mueller is going to ruin the oligarchs more than anything congress will consider and he's not even intending to do that

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

MaxxBot posted:

I've gone "full cuck" for Mark Zuck!!
pull up pull up

nooooooooooooooooo

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

euphronius posted:

by failed do you mean "extended hold on the pm and large majorities in parliament " because I hope Corbyn fails then for English peoples sake
lmfao bad dems also want irish catholics to die :yum:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I can't believe neoliberals want to religitate the Troubles smdh

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

I mean jfc you already have Northern Ireland what more do you want, irish catholic indentured servants? sheesh

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Nuclearmonkee posted:

*orange men look up excitedly*

Really!!?! you'll do it?
to neoliberals, the excerpt from It Takes A Village was not a really damning admission, but instruction

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

OatmealRaisin posted:

i thought spicer was fired?
in theory, but he's not actually fired until he finds his replacement because dog murderer's sister is too bad at media press

and there are no takers within DC :yum:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

Eric Holder considering a run for President in '20
i'm excited for the clown car primary where cucks for zuck win by laser-targeted hitpieces on all the other candidates

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Reality Winner posted:

really? you havent talked to trump about russia? gently caress you spicer
spicer hasn't asked trump about anything since maybe april

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

rick wilson would have been a hard-right 15 years ago when conservatives had full on boners for neocon philosophy

then his fellow party members want to kill off their own military and he could no longer have any of it :911:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ex post facho posted:

yea see this is why i find it really hard to care about the opiod crisis since its directly killing off these people
lmao when the opioid crisis starts improving when jeff sessions finally gets booted either by mueller or by violence

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Al! posted:

they're going to legalize heroin and double down on marijuana
there's a constant push by the sessions-aligned pharmaceutical industry to approve oxycontin for OTC use, no state has approved it because they're not insane but lol when they get to the federal government at this point in time :unsmigghh:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Weeping Wound posted:

huh, so we're heading back to the times of virility tonics and tinctures :confuoot:
i wasn't kidding when I said we're reaching the gilded age part II

and the new FDR is going to be from germany

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

we're gonna start a war cause some frat kid stole a poster
i can think of dumber reasons to go to war

like being 7+ billion in the negative across all your assets and businesses

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

it's already happening, the .NET tech jobs are rapidly drying up in Louisville and it was a booming industry for nearly a decade

all anyone wants anymore is "front end developers" which are basically bored interns writing spaghetti code with the biggest hacky javascript framework in the world. literally no one is allowed to touch the servers that run things and the people who are allowed to do so are going either senile or dead

when the boomers die out they'll take a lot of FORTRAN knowledge with them and the entire bank industry will crash lol
:perfect:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

magiccarpet posted:

if osoff wins this fucker is deffo setting up teh bomb
good

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

gregday posted:

What is Xi thinking?
do you want a real answer or a TRUMP! answer

cause the real answer is "hrm how do we snatch up all that cheap boonie european tech labor from under germany"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

how do you go through years of law school and decades of experience in law and look at the trump administration and go

"yes, I will attach myself to the sinking ship"
inbred solidarity

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

have we talked about the growing movement among congressional republicans to change the 10 year balance window to a 15 or 20 year window and how that makes temporary tax cuts virtually permanent
lmao the united states is going to default if they manage that

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

:megaman:
so, i actually get to brief our piss baby president in the next couple of days. I'm actually kind of torn because i've only ever had to of done this once, last year, with Obama. That was probably my proudest work moment, to know that the president made an important decision based on your recommendations.
Scenario 1: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is smart enough to realize that he is retarded and decides he should listen to me, and then takes credit for all of my work -- makes America safer, but he'll likely be parading my poo poo around like a great victory. gently caress that.
Scenario 2: I am able to confirm that he is retarded. He is so regarded that he doesn't realize that he is retarded and literally finger paints rather than listens to me. He chooses not to listen to me -- America is now in danger, and I am so angry that I call him a retarded piss baby and call pence a horse fucker -- all of which gets me fired. He tweets nonstop about uprooting the deep state.

This is a tough one folks...

:thunk:
I congratulate you on your new job at the Pentagon

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

2DCAT posted:

You'd be surprised by the number of SA shitposters in government.
c-spam has way more government employees than d&d lmao

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Gringostar posted:

those 7 are gona play musical chairs to find out which two get to vote no and save their rear end
it's great because the GOP are grade schoolers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Yinlock posted:

well to be fair our country is also loving stupid

but god drat have you guys pulled ahead in the race
enjoy the decline of the anglo-saxon hegemon!

• Locked thread