Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

tweet this to trump and see if he does a 180.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Some coptic christians showed up to protest the ground zero mosque and nearly got lynched by the white crowd because... you know.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Thompsons posted:

I don't think it even did that, I'm pretty sure it was just encouraging young people to register and vote anyway because if you're doing a major media campaign like that in 2004 it was still verboten to go against Bush

Hopkins FBI posted:

Michael Moore getting booed at the Oscars for saying the Iraq War was bad.

Lmao. This is the liberal media

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mooyashi posted:

kanye west is a jackass

People getting mad that he said that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

runchild posted:

The Atlantic then referred to them as “jackbooted tots.”

No loving way

mooyashi posted:

also the name of that bathroom lol

Which was? Do they name bathrooms usually?

StashAugustine posted:

A major study justifying austerity in the wake of the 08 crash turned out to have an Excel typo that made the result of the study entirely wrong

"typo"

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 18:10 on Nov 29, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jon Irenicus posted:

still mad the nation didn't get to see "blackface defense: moonwalk technique"

how are we not in that timeline?

We're in a worse one

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can't even say what I feel about this without getting modded

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I know it's coming but I bet almost anything there's gonna be a big name Democrat in the years to come that's gonna get primaried from the left and go boohooing onto a Fox News career saying that the democrats have lost their way.

All I'm saying... is I hope it's Diane

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Galling but unsurprising

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Krazyface posted:

whoever's after trump might get a nobel prize too

Why do you think Pete's running

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Black mirror did an episode about pig loving

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What the gently caress is he talking about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Christ Christie was made Donnie's Mickey D's Bag boy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She sucked so much and I am a racist for having said that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MikeCrotch posted:

The People Voted For Pain

"We have such sights to sho-wait. What are you doing. Stop that. We're the ones who are suppose to-. What. Why. What the gently caress is wrong with you. You're loving sick"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

I recognized 4 of those names

There's a joke to be made about hillary moving on to killing careers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol yes, and the kid was clearly not being threatening. he was straight up attacked by kerry's security for mentioning S&B

People everywhere laughed at this poo poo too like it was the funniest loving thing ever.

e: apparently he's a fascist. Hm. I am far more conflicted. People didn't know that at the time and the people who laughed hardest at it tend to be fascists themselves.

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 08:09 on Dec 18, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is the scale tilting heavily to the right the point or a happy accident like I was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Filthy Hans posted:

In 2002, at the height of post-9/11 paranoia, NJ governor Jim McGreevey appointed his Israeli boyfriend as his homeland security adviser. The ensuing scandal ultimately led him to resign in disgrace two years later.

I thought they stood with israel???

Krankenstyle posted:

that Jeb! face

Donny Trump smashing the Bush clan's political aspirations once and for all is also something that is funny and happened

Homeless Friend posted:

read that as goon nazi sex

Has anybody actually heard from Czar?

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 00:03 on Dec 24, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The support the troops crowd really loved how funny and personable a man he was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

didn’t his fans turn on him because his wife had a miscarriage and that made him a cuck or something?

Lmao wow. I don't even know who this guy is but that seems plausible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

If I went to a barbeque and I saw sweet baby ray's I'm saving as much meat as possible and walking out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Get an empty sweet baby rays bottle and fill it with your sauce

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

related, wasn't devin faraci was a big hilaryman who definitely accused all the bernie bros of being sexists?

That could have been any of them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hell, that one flew under my radar too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hopkins FBI posted:

When CNN featured Kellyanne Conway as one of the "Badass Women of Washington"

...no way. when

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

uber_stoat posted:

that time when Qasem Soleimani, world's most evil man, did 9/11.

Have they tried spinning it this way yet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Maya Fey posted:

idk if its true but i heard it's because france wouldn't let them name parts of Notre Dame after themselves in return lol

Good

I know the numbers are wrong for a fact but weren't the hijackers sunnis or maybe wahabbites (ists?). Would Iran have had a whole lot to do with them in any capacity

Milo and POTUS has issued a correction as of 16:19 on Jan 4, 2020

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah and the owning itself was about as tame as it got

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A true born again christian narrative would have him overcoming the perils of a granary scheme

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

System Metternich posted:

what the gently caress

I'll say. I can't believe she did the Hydra salute while saying let freedom reign

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

taqueso posted:

its not funny anymore

Wasn't funny then either

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

babypolis posted:

still in the trump era its pretty quaint to think something as silly as a bad photo op could at one point ruin a campaign

It could ruin a democratic campaign.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Krazyface posted:

Hillary losing was pretyt tight

It was certainly funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

every time john oliver dropped a sick burn on Trump like calling him "Drumpf" and liberals acting like his entire career was done

and still calling him "Drumpf" after 4 years.

I don't even hate JO but god drat that poo poo was embarrassing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LastInLine posted:

C'mon like China wants a bunch of communists right next door

"wow, it's really annoying when it's someone else"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Smirking_Serpent posted:

wasn't there something relatively recently where the IRS was like "yeah it's not worth it for us to go after rich people just FYI"

Yup.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Will the RW start sucking off the IRS now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

exmarx posted:

during world war 1, rupert murdoch's dad tried to get the commander of the australian troops on the western front fired, because he was jewish

And rupert's gonna do the same thing to our next president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ew