Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yeah, one, two princes kneel before you. That’s what I said now. Princes, princes who adore you. Just go ahead now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Switching to two handed the second I enter a boss room

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You're a giant humanoid with a number 3 combo.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve never platted any game and I never will. Farewell

This.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

galactic brain sid meier: a good game is a series of intersting choices.

mouth breather: holds r2 shield button circle strafe

me, genius: presses x to knife a dog in the throat then presses x again to learn the dogs backstory

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Kongming posted:

A head with a mouth? :stare: And I was planning on sleeping tonight.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sleng Teng posted:

you did this to yourself.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

drilling and training for some serious gatekeeping next month 💪

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Prey slaughtered font* GOALPOSTS MOVED

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

circling klepek’s apartment blaring 2 Chainz’s Watch Out Little Bitch

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Thought Robert Jordan had left some extensive notes complaining about this but it was the fat loser instead

EmmyOk posted:

Every female only armour description describing how your bosom heaves and how your breasts bounce while wearing it

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

googling the article and seeing it's real

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You watch the youtuber - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe they ran out of time and money before finishing Lost Izalith. You read the Fextralife wiki - you stay in Lordran and I show you how deep the lore goes.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

get his rear end. hey lyle are you REALLY gonna say ALL the souls games are poo poo??? :D :D :D

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

All of Imp Zone grinning and tensing up, getting ready to say “circle strafe around three-hit combos” in unison with Lyle

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I restarted a couple days ago to do a strength build with zweihander and I'm enjoying it a lot more than my previous dex/uchigatana run. It's my first time through the game so I don't know all the epic tips and tricks like the people who have done a ton of runs over the last 10-ish years but timing a huge overhead swing just right to pound an enemy into the ground before they can reach you is so satisfying.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

[Floating above this thread with a throbbing huge brain that is sending psychokinetic shockwaves across the land] From Software? Perhaps you'd get some bitches From SomeWhere if you simply played better games.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Stop grinding for drops in Dark Souls and start grinding your dick in dark holes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

uh-huh. fascinating…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Falling for that trick is like a rite of passage