Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

I am gathering that they have done every possible time period in Assassin's Creed already.

I am waiting for a cyber-punk Assassin's Creed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

exquisite tea posted:

Maybe Ubi should jump the gun on this since Blade Runner is coming out in a week and Cyberpunk 2077 is never going to release.

I saw the original Blade Runner yesterday in theaters, it was remastered in 4K, and it was glorious. Not my first time seeing the movie by any means, but first time seeing it in theaters since I didn't exist yet when it was in theaters in 1982. Can't wait for 2049, the early reviews are overwhelmingly positive.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For Honor is a pretty badass game that is a lot of fun to play. I really need to find more time to play it because its legit good and one of UBI's most unique games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://twitter.com/KirbyFacts/status/901780675401011201

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Isn't Agents of Mayhem one of those games that took an absurdly long time to develop?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Trying to think of games where I finished the story campaigns this year:
Horizon Zero Dawn
Nier Automata
Mass Effect Andromeda
Doom
Call of Duty Black Ops III
Injustice 2
Destiny 2
Cuphead :eyepop:

Really want to find the time to finish Night in the Woods, and Persona 5.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What games from this year will you all be playing into 2018? I'm going to continue playing Injustice 2 up until whenever Mortal Kombat XI comes out.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

You play as Republic Troopers in the siege of Naboo which canonically makes no sense. gently caress this game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I would be more interested in Battlefront 2 if I had faith that DICE could deliver a good single player campaign, but i've yet to like any of the campaigns they have made for their games.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It really doesn't matter because every gun one shots you anyways.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485510/Nioh_Complete_Edition___Complete_Edition/

:eyepop:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Samuringa posted:

Star Ocean: The Last Hope getting a PC/PS4 hd remaster

4K, HD, M+KB controls, Camera Mode, etc. No release date.

This game sucks and has the creepiest anime characters.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Wamdoodle posted:

Is that the one with "nappy time"

Yeah it's this one. I can't for the life of me understand why this game is getting remastered.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I've tried the Witcher 3 multiple times since it came out and just can't enjoy the game. I find the pacing to be awful, and getting around the game world and fighting monsters infuriating. I don't understand the love for this title.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The White Dragon posted:

well what's the alternative, ancient pants-making GBS threads old dudes?

This was literally Metal Gear Solid 4. There was even pants-making GBS threads.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

psychoJ posted:

yuuup. it's subtle and hard to tell under his super gravelly voice but geralt's character is absolutely miles ahead of grizzled video game man. a lot of it comes from genuine affection towards the people close to him, a lot of it comes from sarcasm. some of it... is stuff like this

basically, geralt is good

edit: also goferchan put it way better than i did

How does Joel from the Last of Us compare?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Age of Empires Definitive Edition is out next week, kinda really want that because it was a huge part of my childhood.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FirstAidKite posted:

I actually like sonic 3d blast so I'm glad for this.

Sonic 3D Blast was awesome. I also like Sonic Spinball.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bad Rats

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I want a Sonic game that actually looks like this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CJacobs posted:

Smoking weed in public is probably not ever going to be legal. Just smoke before you go like everyone else does

It's legal here in Seattle.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If it is illegal it's not enforced and Seattle has one of the most corrupt and racist police departments in the country. They are not afraid to drop someone in broad daylight if given the opportunity. I guess they just don't care since it would be super hard to enforce.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Evil Within 2 has a cat that you can't pet so I don't like that game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Speaking of which, Ubisoft has cottoned on to this and will run it to the ground like everything else they do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCnxPQJrWc&t=59s

You can set hippos on fire. I guess I want to buy an Assassin's Creed game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This is pretty funny but how was this pulled off?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

What are some couch co-op games on the Switch that you guys like playing with your friends, significant other, mom?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Anyone remember Star Wars 1313? EA confirmed today that game is back in development. EA is also killing off Visceral Games, they were the creators of Dead Space.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

People call 12 the single player MMO.

By today's standards though it is hardly an MMO. There are single player RPGs now vastly bigger. I just think of FFXII as that single player RPG that is larger then most JRPGs on the PS2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

glam rock hamhock posted:

Would it make me a dumb person if I bought Wolfenstein II on release day (even though I would get to it for awhile) because I want to tell Bethesda with my wallet that I approve of them taunting actual Nazis?

Go for it. Making white people uncomfortable is the highlight of 2017.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I bought a Nintendo Switch. :////////

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr Cheeto posted:

Mario Odyssey is gonna own

I have no interest in playing a game with a shirtless pedophile in it. Splatoon 2 is great though and i'm excited for Xenoblade 2.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I really have no experience with NeoGAF, i've read that forum a handful of times. I just know that every time a rumor comes from that forum it ends up being fake or a troll, so i've learned to just ignore everything about it. Site seemed to always be on the same level as Kotaku as far as gaming garbage goes.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Andrast posted:

I only like terrible coffee.

Good news for you, that is all coffee.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

precision posted:

RE7 is far and away the best of the series

:yikes:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Every table has a story.

That is a good video game cat.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Cats are confirmed in Assassin's Creed Origins. I wonder if Wolfenstein or Super Mario Odyssey have them. Destiny 2?

Destiny 2 has cats.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haveblue posted:

I don't know what happened to that game where you're a cat in the Kowloon Walled City, but I don't care because I'm playing Observer and it's basically the same thing except there are more holograms and instead of a cat it's Rutger Hauer

It's still in development, it's just an indie project that will probably never be finished to be honest.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dr Cheeto posted:

Where is the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE port

I wish this would come over to the Switch since it came out near the end of the Wii U's life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I ended up not loving Persona 5 like I thought. I absolutely adore Persona 3 and 4 and play through those games at least once a year, but Persona 5 managed to just not make an impact on me like I thought it would. Mainly I just did not like the characters, other then Morgana.

• Locked thread