Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Goddamn if there is a hot war I hope Russia wipes out those loving nazis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

mila kunis posted:

https://www.unian.info/politics/crimea-zelensky-approves-strategy-toward-ending-russian-occupation-11364601.html

uhh he doesn't want to just re-establish control over donbass, which might be somewhat feasible, but take back crimea which fully identifies as russian and doesn't want to be part of the new lovely ethnonationalism in ukraine? is he trying to pull a sakashvilli

Guess we might get to see if America will start World War 3 in Ukraine before China huh?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

stephenthinkpad posted:

Kind of too early for both Russia and Ukraine? Neither country has a national election coming up soon?

Biden and Democrats love love love Ukraine and hate hate hate Russia, so perhaps they feel like this is their moment to get NATO to come to the rescue? The nazis in charge of Ukraine ought to hope that NATO does, because Russia will mop them up without the West propping them up.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Bot 02 posted:

I didn't know there were nazis Ukraine, how did that happen?

You have some reading to do. https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/neo-nazis-far-right-ukraine/

The imperialist West installs far-right regimes wherever and whenever they can. There is a long history of the US and CIA doing destabilizing governments or overthrowing them outright, and in utter hypocrisy we give less than a poo poo how democratic or genocidal those new regimes are right up to the point they turn on the West.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
It's not some big secret how much power the far right wields in Ukraine. But hey, if Biden gets a chance to avenge Hillary I guess we'll happily throw in with the far right abroad (whilst "denouncing" the far right at home, lol) if it means sticking it to Putin.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
More examples of manufactured consent! More I say! China genocide! Russia aggressive! North Korea CRAZY!

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm sure a few more hours long YouTube videos will get us to the bottom of the truth in Xinjiang.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Lol what the gently caress is this astroturfed poo poo.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Phew, thankfully America is perfectly free and just and has the moral high ground here!

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Unironically lol. I'd give a helluva lot to live in a country that actually defeats pandemics and gives a gently caress about its citizens.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Greg12 posted:

holy gently caress china watchers please do some critical thinking

They are. They're critical of China!

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

the west gained its advantage from colonialism not technology

It's this. Europeans wanted to conquer and settle and enslave, extracting wealth and resources all along the way. The Chinese did not. Whenever modern westerners assume that China or any other non-western nation state will engage in western-style imperialism in the absence of American or western hegemony is settler colonial thinking.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

crepeface posted:

all the official institutions, tech giants and pundits lining up behind the lab leak theory is loving depressing

The west desperately needs a casus belli.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Yeonmi Park is a disgusting traitor to her people.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Ringo Roadagain posted:

the forums china watchers must be its most deranged posters

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

KaptainKrunk posted:

vaush is not only soy as gently caress but also extremely loving stupid. no one will ever care about anything the left to say until hot people start being the representatives; in the absence of massive funding its the only hope

The left definitely needs to be represented by people who aren't trying to normalize CP and bestiality.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
China just needs to reclaim the island already and spare the world this farce.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

LimburgLimbo posted:

It's also incredibly lame how *almost every single post* about that article here is just a dumb whataboutism jerkoff.

You do realize that chuds and neocons will often react with a "what about [insert geopolitical enemy of America here]" when someone dares to criticize America, right?

Maybe we should look in the loving mirror and deal with our own poo poo and stop giving a gently caress about other countries doing exactly the same as us. It's none of our loving business how China or any other country chooses to prioritize athletic achievement.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

LimburgLimbo posted:

Yes, because they are loving morons. And doing that allll the loving time is moronic.

I'll make it more clear since I'm not sure you caught on last time. You're literally engaging in the same 'whataboutism' you're condemning the thread tankies of, you're just directing it at China. Stop giving a gently caress about how China runs its Olympic program.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Centrist Committee posted:

china and its national bourgeoisie are anticipating the crisis and moving into a new phase of social and economic development

Well, at least they've got people actually steering their ship.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

mawarannahr posted:

also, twitter isn't censored!??!

You can post almost anything on Twitter.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Scrree posted:

drat, I can't see any way out of that other than china massively investing in land-based transportation infrastructure

Well fortunately they're doing exactly that! :)

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm so glad that the shitlibs of this country banded together and stopped the horrific Uighur genocide. Now they can shut the gently caress up forever about China.

What's that? Taiwan? Oh for gently caress sake...

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

SorePotato posted:

Who cares loser, your spinning bowtie cannot lead me astray from Xi Jinping Thought. I live eternal in the people's heavenly army, while you, a CIA brain floating in a jar, are set to be replaced in two weeks

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Keep waging the protracted posters war against the D&D kulaks.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

Japan's Princess Mako this week married her fiancee of four years, Kei Komuro. Because Komuro is a commoner, Mako had to give up her royal position as a consequence of their marriage.

However, it wouldn't have been possible for Mako to continue to marry into royalty, since there aren't enough royalty left remaining that aren't related to her.

Further, men aren't subject to this "rule" that marrying common people requires that you exit the royal family.

Despite all this, what I'm seeing from the media are comparisons to Meghan Markle despite the fact that she effectively had no option but to step down from her role just for being married.

Sorry, I know it's in bad taste to talk about the ins and out of monarchy in CSPAM of all places but its really more the media coverage that's irritating me about this. Does anyone else have a take?

I hope the royal lineage of Japan soon reaches a dead end while the whole of the imperial dicksuckers suck in their breath through their clenched teeth extra hard while wondering what can be done.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I tried to read the D&D thread about India/Pakistan and the posters kept on talking about India and Pakistan were going to nuke each other to death.

Nihilists the lot of 'em.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
The LDP might lose outright majority in Japan, but they will at least retain control of government in coalition with Komeito.

Nothing to see here, lol.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Atopian posted:

The attitude towards workers' unions in China continually depresses me.

Are you Chinese?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Liberals and leftists (and even conservatives) thinking that it's a big own on Xi and the CCP to shout "Pooh!" or portray Xi as Pooh is just a massive cope for how little power and influence they have. China's rise cannot be stopped, and nobody in the West seems to want to own up to that reality, so I guess it's ironic jokes and childish insults from fairytale land until America's imperialist bill comes due.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

To be fair, Xi would be entirely justified running Greta and her ilk the gently caress out.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

CaptainACAB posted:

Man it's wild to see d&d libs rant about how China is doing mega genocide in Xinjiang and then post "evidence" which is literally the party specifically outlining educational, vocational, safety and health standards for the centers, even setting aside places where armed guards are not allowed and another paper stressing the importance of proper gathering, verification and custody of evidence.

All of this sounds very not genocidal to me but they spin these wild yarns from entirely contradictory evidence.

That loving place glows.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
They've been slowly building up the idea of an Olympic boycott and this just adds fuel to the fire. They know they have gently caress all with regard to Xinjiang, so it's time for the moralizing West to blow yet another issue internal to China (and thus nobody's business but theirs) way out of all proportion.

They will get consent for their boycott, one way or another.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Laowhy86 is a disgusting piece of poo poo, and I am very concerned for the future welfare of his child. He is on record as resenting his daughter because she don't look white enough for him. He just flat out ignores his wife's emotional distress because he was more concerned for all the clicks he was gonna get.

Don't loving give him any benefit of the doubt. He is absolute proof that you can be married to someone of another race and still be completely bigoted and racist fuckhead.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Thomas Massie did more with his vote today to resist US imperialism than the entire DSA has ever achieved, well, anything, lol.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

I can't get over how Russia is part of GDI, but I guess that depends on how you think alt-WW2 turned out.

I think in the 1990s people really thought Russia would go toward the West. I remember in one of the future scenarios in Aerobiz Supersonic that Russia ends up joining the EU.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Edit: Argh.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Lostconfused posted:

It's not alt-history.

Are we not talking about a game universe where Hitler was assassinated by a time traveling Einstein?

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Ok carry on then. I get why at the time game developers might have cause to believe Russia was going to pivot toward the west, given the geopolitical realities of the early to mid 1990s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Lol there is nothing Peng could say of her own volition that won't be immediately discounted as her being forced to say because she lives in an evil regime that brutally represses expression.

Would it please the libs if Peng defected and then said exactly the same things she has been? Could we then be absolutely certain she isn't being coerced by the evil CCP?