Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Malleum posted:

the israeli government supports antisemitism abroad so the diaspora is forced to flee into israel

being a jew in america would still suck rear end, but it would be slightly less miserable if people like netanyahu's son weren't getting official state support when spreading around soros-related antisemitic propaganda and palling around with american neo nazis

Corbyn is English

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Holy poo poo that guy's voice hit me hard. Dude thought that he was going to die and was desperate to keep some shred of dignity

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I remembered seeing someone say that they regretted watching the white phosphorus video but I did it anyway and god drat

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

NPR just reported that "two Israelis fell and died" on their way to a bomb shelter and I don't know if they just reported that someone tripped and died??? What the gently caress does that mean??

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I want to be extremely clear, these accusations that the dersch showed his rear end are unfounded and baseless. His underwear was on the entire time, how can one show ones rear end when said rear end is covered?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

was looking up the wikipedia page for the qassam rockets, and this is the first paragraph on the wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qassam_rocket

quote:

The Qassam rocket (Arabic: صاروخ القسام‎ Ṣārūkh al-Qassām; also Kassam) is a simple, steel artillery rocket developed and deployed by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military arm of Hamas. These rockets cannot be fired to target specific military objectives in or near civilian areas, and are "indiscriminate when used against targets in population centers."[4]

Just lmao. That poo poo is always put into something like a "controversies" section of the article. Whoever edited it in knows what they are doing

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Baudolino posted:

Any solution requires the UN to adminster the whole territory of Israel and Palestine buttressed by a heavy garrison of peacekeeping troops.
Israelis are clearly not ready to treat Palestinians as humans , and who can blame many Palestinans for being consumed with dreams of venegance after all that has happened since 1948?
It will take a generation of enforcing humans rights of Jews and Palestinians at gunpoint before a lasting peaceful and fair solution can be negotiated.

Reconstruction, but Palestine, and it doesn't get ended early

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://twitter.com/VICEStaff/status/1388540089760894981?s=19

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

What percentage of jews in Palestine were born in a different country? Or their parents were?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Real hurthling! posted:

to what port?
they would need an underground seacave base

Do you have any proof that Gaza doesn't have any of those? Keep in mind that if you did then it wouldn't be a very good secret underground seacave base

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Israel? Isfake :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

:d2a:

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Al! posted:

im hearing horrifying reports of palestinian militants digging mass graves in israeli settlements. hold on [finger to ear] sorry, digging up mass graves where their relatives were buried by settlers

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

mcmagic posted:

Basically 80% of the videos on twitter are fake. What a friggin cesspool.

Gotta get that ad $$$

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Fellatio del Toro posted:

my grandfather died at a concentration camp

oh wow thats terrible!

he fell out of the DJ booth

Schindler's Playlist

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

smarxist posted:

has literally anyone in western media said how hosed it is to shut off water to a giant population or nah

No you don't understand: water is made primarily from Hydrogen, a key component of hydrogen bombs, and oxygen, a chemical accelerant

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

fizzy posted:

News - The Genocidaire military has regained control of the porous Gaza border.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-we-have-full-control-of-gaza-border/

IDF: We have full control of Gaza border
By EMANUEL FABIAN
Today, 7:44 am

The Genocidaire Defense Forces’ top spokesman, Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari, says the military has regained control of the porous Gaza border, after Hamas ___________ blew up sections of the border fence during its attack on Saturday morning.

“In the last day, not a single ___________ entered via the fence,” he says in a call with reporters.

Combat Engineering troops are working to mine the areas near the holes in the fence, Hagari says.

he Genocidaire Defence Force estimates that there are a small number of ___________ still hiding in Genocidaire territory.

Absolutely deranged. 0 chance that those mines are ever going to be retrieved or anything

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Death By The Blues posted:

Gaza may only have hours of electricity left from their sole power providing company

https://twitter.com/AJArabic/status/1711955024811614708

Well Israel has been doing plenty of work to ensure that no hospital or school is left to go without power

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

keep punching joe posted:

What's this guys forum account?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

I'm already on slow mode if you know I mean

I'm a loving moron

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Pinely posted:

lmao dan carlin

trying to win an argument on the morality of supporting Israel by conceding that he doesn't believe Palestinians are capable of democracy and also doesn't think they should be allowed to have children

That's not what he said

He said that Israelis need for an ethnostate outweighs the need for peace in the middle east

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Israel has called on the UN to assist with the ethnic cleansing of the Gaza Strip

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sherbert Hoover posted:

IK edit don't post videos of tortured pows being coerced into confessions even if it's spoilered

spoiler: coerced POW video

israel's proof is now just torturing palestinians into saying it's true in front of a camera

I know gotchas are stupid and nothing matters

but at the start of the war in Ukraine it was all "filming POW's is a warcrime" because it's hosed up. and here we are.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-d...ghts-violation/

like this is just the first random article that I found, probably a ton more

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Oct 13, 2023

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hamas Operative 1: Ah- the Al-Ahli hospital?! At this part of Gaza, on this side of the street, near this cemetery, localized entirely with local shrapnel?!

Hamas Operative 2: Yes.

Hamas Operative 1: : ...May I see it?

Hamas Operative 2: ...No.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

ben shapino posted:

it's settled.

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

yeah that's the whole problem with israel

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

what the gently caress does OSINT even stand for? Obvious Scam for Idiotic Nato Twitter? Is it like that dumb loving Geolocated twitter that just types "GEOLOCATED: OBVIOUS PROPEGANDA" to make it look more legit to dummies? because I'm a loving dumbass and I gotta say they need to do some market research because it's just not working

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

for Israel to achieve their goals of clearing out the Gaza Strip of Palestinians, they are going to have to kill a lot more people.

the IOF wants to commit a genocide but doesn't want people to get mad at it. It's wild.

It's almost similar to conservatives in the US, where they've got almost unambiguous support from their international partners, but they want the entirety of international culture to say that they are the cool heroes of the story. Wonder Woman is real, and she is IDF. That mixed with the fascist lens that they view Palestinians and Arabs more broadly through and the attack from Hamas has driven them insane in a hundred ways already talked about in the thread

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Honky Mao posted:

OSINT is when Israel gives you the straight facts

Open Source Intelligence, where their source is openly US/Israeli intelligence

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Mr. President, we have found and rescued to a permanent end the captured Israelis

TeenageArchipelago has issued a correction as of 17:02 on Oct 19, 2023

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Ringo Roadagain posted:

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1715592306420486194?s=46&t=YjAdrC5z2HpTKJK1s-6pYw

lmao this is the level of analysis from the “it was a Palestinian rocket side”. no explanation of how the rocket debris instantly accelerated to 500m/s to reach the ground in time for the explosion. no explanation of how or why debris made that whistling sound. no explanation of how debris caused a massive explosion.

Drake no: this information
Drake yes: disinformation

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

How do I send money to the Mujahideen?

I know that each time that you watch Rambo 3 it sends 3 thoughts and 2 prayers their way, that's actually part of the reason that they couldn't be defeated

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1716375761018617975?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lol israel doesnt consider democracies that disagree with them to be democracies

I mean Israel considers itself to be a democracy so I'm pretty sure that they just don't know what the word means

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Tbqh any "Israel actually just allowed it to happen" take reads as Israel trying to cover it's rear end. "Actually no our intelligence service is playing 7d chess you just don't know what's coming next unlike them" kind of poo poo. Nah

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

runaway pancake posted:

flowers for ashkelon

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

hadji murad posted:

and how did the number of hostages increase?

they released some. It's basic math, you take the number of hostages, add the change(in this case -2), and because you added the new number is higher

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Always amazed that there is a guy called Wolf Blitzer

The one that always got me was Trump's acting homeland security secretary being Chad Wolf

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Maya Fey posted:

vilerat is cursed to forever mod dnd

Well I didn't vote for him

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Zohar posted:

hey I know we're ethnic cleansing you but can you do me a solid and rat out your friends to me while we're at it

Nah dude I'll totally pay, when have I ever done anything that would make you doubt me?

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Noobicide posted:

at the risk of burger posting…does anyone know when tomorrow 3pm in Beirut is in eastern standard time?

I was seeing that 3pm in Beirut is 1:00PM GMT, which is 9A.M. Eastern

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Still lmao at Internet of Things tanks, just the most blatant grifts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013