Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
This probably has to be the worst music festival since Fyre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Jacob you are stealing my house?

Ah come on guys, what do yo want me to do? :shrug:

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

sw0cb posted:

This is the most disgusting poo poo I've ever seen from the US(media, citizens, whoever) and I've lived here my whole life. Its just amazing.

Dunno about that Americans got pretty wild around about September 2001 and would say all sorts of evil poo poo all the time, on the TV, in newspapers, on these very forums.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
In the early 00s there was always at least one thread in GBS just full of pictures of hot IDF girls and sick war fantasies about killing Muslims.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Al! posted:

or was bono a unionist from the beginning???

Just a wanker.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Doesn't America and the EU just give Israel an infinite ammo cheat though?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Next up China sneak invades Taiwan

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Sorry to hear that you may know people who died that one goon, guess they shouldn't have been there in the first place.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Pretty sure I remember the US airstriking the Al Jazeera offices during gulf 2 and American news media celebrating the fact.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Has anyone considered that those babies may just have had bad vibes and/or were unpleasant to be around?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Happy to be proven wrong Israelis but this baby story has the whiff of fake news about it.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Reminds me of the first gulf war where we were told that the republican guard stormed a kuwati NICU and tipped all the babies out of their cots.

Guess what, it didn't happen.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Hearing reports that due to some bad Intel the IDF beheaded those babies believing them to be Hamas fighters.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
President Xi forget your aspirations in the Pacific and invade Israel inshallah.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

What's this guys forum account?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

yeah like i could ever afford a house with a garden

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I've never even seen a gun, how easy is it to use one if you have 0 experience and how likely are you to shoot yourself or your friends/family?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Honky Mao posted:

They're simple enough to use that Americans keep getting shot by babies

drat Americans should send their babies to Israel, they'd fare better than the locals.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I lust for peace, an end to apartheid, and a free Palestine. If that is illegal then throw me in jail.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
No state solution is the best, worldwide.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Every Israeli killed was a baby at one point, we're talking 1000s of babies and former babies massacred here.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Raccooon posted:

I keep hearing the IDF warns civilians before a strike. I know it’s bull shut but how are they claiming this is being done?

By what mechanism is this supposed to be done by? There is no power anymore and communication systems are down.

Do the missiles make a sonic boom?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Equeen posted:

I can’t wrap my head around why Israel is given this much special treatment from Western countries. Like, obviously there’s a lot of historical and religious context, but I just… can’t comprehend why letting an obvious genocide happen is totally fine, actually.

It's because white people stick together op

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Lookk I know Germany and The UK have a lot of experience in what to do about large groups of people that you don't like, but does Israel really need help here? Seems like they're doing fine as it is.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
It is a warzone guys, if they didn't want to get bombed then maybe they shouldn't be living in a warzone.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

there was a breif period like pre 2016 where brits were being super smug online about how not racist and bigoted they were and i know someone who picked up and moved to the UK because of it lol

Hah don't listen to Brits they are reknowned liars and cheats.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Gonna be hilarious when the IDF friendly fire/white phosphorus attack the US forces.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
gently caress Israel death to colonisers

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

shyduck posted:

they really are struggling, can't even get their lies straight anymore

they don't need to get their lies straight, the can act with impunity while the US nods them on.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

hah these guys just cant catch a break

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
How do I send money to the Mujahideen?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

hadji murad posted:

the protests are important because they show people that the media is lying to them, and they are good places to learn from others

It's also good to be surrounded by 100s of thousands of people who broadly share your outlook rather than being isolated and doomscrolling which makes you feel pretty powerless in the face of this poo poo.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

mistermojo posted:

I would have thought he’d be anti Israel. well I guess whatever daddy Trump says goes

Your mistake is expecting Alex Jones to have a coherent position on anything.

keep punching joe has issued a correction as of 16:05 on Oct 23, 2023

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Nichael posted:

https://x.com/_alice_evans/status/1716442652856492223?s=20
Fascinating! Thank you _alice_evans! Your white feminism is quite helpful in understanding this genocide.

MORE 👏 WOMEN, 👏 GENOCIDE 👏 VICTIMS 👏

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

rip to that tradwifes friend

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

The Dutch love a good genocide as much as the next Euro.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Wait three oranges...

https://twitter.com/AyoCaesar/statu...e-microscope%2F

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
It was Andrew Neil but still it's standard practice for brit news anchors to take a contrary position to whoever they are interviewing. Unless that person is a member of the royal family in which case they just display snivelling deference.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Zodium posted:

you gotta hand it to hamas

The land stolen by western settlers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Give Israels UN seat to Palestine