Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Why not both??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

new kind of cat posted:

rudolph the dumbass cuckold

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

galenanorth posted:

he thinks if he negs Democrats enough they'll comply

*narrator voice*

They would

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

serious answer, we don't know about the dick but we do know he had to have very extensive surgery on his taint because the bullet shattered off either his hip bone or his femur and fragmented into his lower torso

His poo poo's all retarded

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

power word- Jeb! posted:

weedlord boehnerhitler

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Lol at all these goofasses not talking about bacon double cheeseburgers. Build that wall

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

"Jeff Bezons forced a bot to read 1000 hours of romance novels and also biology textbooks, then had it write sexts for him"

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Lock her up!

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when RDR2 sold like 600 million copies in one week and all the people who actually made it got absolutely none of that money desptie working 100 hour weeks

Genocide all gamers and ppl who make games

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

lorn Wayne posted:

in conclusion, all of you must come for dinner

Seems like British ppl are just as confused.

What would a British v. American person think if I told them "Idiocracy was a documentary?"

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

We got him

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

Someone shot up a hotel in Kenya

Yeah but lol hamberders

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

More like Pokemon go to the LOLS!!

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Trump gonna officially recognize Callista Gingrich as the new pope

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

wrap some toilet paper around the sensor

Some of them are right on the wall, though

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Yep this deffo looks like the size and decor of hotel room that a sitting president would have stayed in, and following that a prominent celebrity con man

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Great angle for this guy to get at this with, considering he looks like any random idiot in game of thrones whose face is shown for a few seconds and gets immediately owned

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Re: cold weather gear, I see the by's flying up to Mary River all wearing Helly Hansen supplied by Baffinland. This was wintertime, too.

I have HH long underwear for work and they're excellent, can wear under jeans and be set below -20C. My coats are cheap poo poo, you don't need to spend 1500 on a goose down coat, buy a big Carhartt or any knockoff to cut the wind, then layer up underneath.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

beto sex cramp posted:

drat that's sick where'd you get this

This mf don't know windy.com?

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

I had this loving hole in my life not being able to see NOAA's great lakes maps, they've been stuck on Dec 25th, was hoping they'd be back up running soon!

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Pokemon go to the guillotine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Last post