Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hamster police may be a ketamine addicted retarded who asks goons when its appropriate to use condoms during sex or whatever, bu t you cant denay the man is right for once

I can. It's actually really easy for me to deny someone is right, even if they're obviously and unmistakably right. Anyway this game will b e good i can feel it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Watching Samurai Champloo to mentably prepare myself :kakashi: :nujabes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB0VU-SELgs

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

I'm unemployed and unemployable and it'll still be a while before the conservatards make me do some dumb poo poo instead of letting me sit around the house all day :henget:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

have literaly just finished watching this myself lel.

:coolfish:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

HolePisser1982 posted:

it worked. hell yeah

Same. It's straight up Gamer time.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

dark souls 2 is miserable no matter how you play it because its garbage

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

I died so much every npc gtot aids

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

goferchan posted:

For anyone who's finished/in the endgame i wanna hear how you feel about the themes of death and rebirth and an "immortality curse" and all that poo poo . Kinda what we got from 3 souls games and bloodborne right? I can't lie, when I found that one scroll about how "the [infectious] worm came from the west" I was really hoping we'd get an explicit Yharnam connection . I wonder if this is just a concept miyazaki wants to keep exploring or if we're meant to examine it in the context of the last few games . The whole idea of breaking a cycle by performing a complicated marriage is straight out of DS3 too

i thought all the story stuff was boring. lame characters droning on and on about some bull poo poo, also they all speak so fuckin gslowly.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Yeah. i wish they had just been cryptic like dark souls.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

and like .. i watch a lot of anime right .. but theres some things you can only pick up on when people are speaking your own language.

Well I'm basically japanese.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

I always read fSter than souls NPCs talk so I've never heard an entire line of dialogue delivered in full, outside of the cutscenes

i sity there listening to every line but im hopping mad about it

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

(noob poo poo) I feel like I should be dodging grabs that I'm not, like the enemy will literally spin on an axis for half a second before grabbing me. It looks and feels extremely weird

The tracking is frankly hosed up sometimes. A lot of times I feel like jumping is better than dodging vs grabs.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
i swear jumping has some iframes too... maybe im going insane.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

In Training posted:

it just reminded me of shaded woods, i havent spent much time there. and ntohign should try to be like shaded woods

yeah same least fave area, well maybe the last area is now i just got there on my 2nd game on hard mode and dontg really wanna play.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

wots the imp zone verdict then now that most have u have probly finished.

Best game ive played since at least 2015

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

feels kinda cool seeing u post that.. idk why. i guess cos u hated dark souls or something? i have like this vague memrory of a couple ppl on this forum taking every opportunity to put dark souls on blast

I love Dark Souls its just fun to act like i hate it cuz of the camera or whatever or like saying argh that stalker game with the drat dogs!!!!!! unplayable

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Its been so long since i plaued stalker i dont even remember dogs

I dont think i actually had problems with dogs at any point.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

it seems like there would have been dogs in stalker, but on the other hand the vampires are basically dogs.

There must have been dogs, somewhere.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I beat the boss my second try, would have won him first try but I fell asleep kiting him. HES. Bad biss tho well except for when he farts @ u

i took a long time to beat the ape and it was mostly about just learning to read his unusual animations. i think he was a fine boss but i didnt do any lame kiting strats cuz i just figured that would make the game boring. basically i approached it like mgr where parry > all

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
i mean i dont blame anyone for kiting or whatever but... id rather just die 20 times than do a lame strat in a game like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sigh. Thought this game was good but I haven't had a single dream about it yet.