Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

angerbeet posted:

My mom used to tell me a story that Muhammad was so patient he let a pregnant cat deliver a litter of kittens in his lap and that's why cats have an M on their forehead.

He just saw the OwO upside down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Congratulations, you're about to poo poo a healthy litter of lasagna

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Jesus, I made it to "Yes, Richard" and clicked out on sheer reflex due to the awkward pause after the Saudi Arabia thing. Gah

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

What the gently caress is thIs mutant doing holding a bag with his pinky

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

My secret theory is that he was trying for a Simpsons 'Don't Have a Cow!' licensing deal and trademarked the name before realizing that he was entirely up his own rear end, and now he's trying to spin his cow-based property to recoup

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lieutenant Dan posted:

drivin in his car
livin like a star
slappin Scoobert Doobert on lasagnas near n' far

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Guyyysss, in the thread for ridiculing a doofus for fun, let's ... not, okay? Just, jeez, I can't even

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 29, 2021

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

How many thousands of dollars has he spent on speech coaches to create the accented-no-accent dialect pastiche he speaks in? It's fascinating how odd it is

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Repsotting the gently caress out of this as we speak

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Can someone like take minutes or give a general rundown of the zoom bullshit because I'm making dinner but am super curious/entergaged

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Apparently it was delayed until october 1 when Nathen realized that he had like seven people entergaged. Stand down goons

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Mega64 posted:

This is swinging back to sad.

Must not be that important news to hold onto it until he can get double-digit viewers!

He's just enacting the central tenet of delayabiolosis, don't be sad. There's a plan

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Beautiful, inspired

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Sep 19, 2021

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

It wasn't mentioned in his book at all.

Dude if you read that poo poo instead of just doing a ctrl+f in a .PDF to answer that one question can I formally request a book report

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Xaintrailles posted:

There's one already in the thread, thanks to Thots and Prayers.

This thread has been going so long that I forgot, thanks! Thots and Prayers' readthrough starts on page seven for anyone curious about the mysteries of... (thunderclap) arabiolosis

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Lol

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Garfield Eats is babytown frolics, I'm the world's youngest licensee of Riffraff Fucks

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

Wait what? He was in Ghostbusters 2 and also did Venkman's voice in the Ghostbusters video game.

I thought him quitting doing the movies was after GB2; then he came around and agreed to be in the 2019 lady movie, just not as Venkman. (Don't worry, everyone else forgot about that one too.)

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Garfield succeeded, or so he thought
Nermal arrived and was embraced
He was raised as something man, but also not man
A swarthy swishy spectre to herald the reckoning
He has returned to shame and lay low his mailer
AbuDhabiolosis

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Love me, feed me, don't attempt to initiate sexual congress under any circumstances

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ara-diealone-sis

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Change from loving BEING into BEING

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The Alchemist posted:

*enters the thread Mazri-style*

The long-rumored Arahiolosis, bringing balance at last. I knew it existed

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

reignofevil posted:

dear god it was

Easy mistake; one was a male actor in his 60s enjoying a hamburger, while the other was enjoying acting like a male Hamburger in the 40s

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

ThatJesus posted:

Is no one going to mention the gold lamb-handling mittens...?

Those are mossy oak camo gloves to cover his callused, veiny working man hands

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pictured: the ominous prediction the garfield plush costume saw as it was delivered outside casa mazri

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

WORLD'S ONLY ARMPIT FOOD can we get a wellness check or something i feel like I'm having a vicarious stroke

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Odie branded cup of dog cum

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

The mask is off, bitches, and I'm watching.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he's reading quotes from his book

I don't give a gently caress what he's reading if it's followed up with that laugh and asking a reluctant fursuit for agreement

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

im saint germain posted:

Yeah his tiktok output is a somewhat unique mess when it comes to his brand. I have a feeling quite a few of those videos will be scrubbed if he ever decides to pull out of his PR tailspin, although I very much doubt his narcissism would allow him to let anyone else take the mic from him, so who knows what it would take to get him to stop projecting such manic failson vibes and just run a company.

Because to him the company is a representation of his ego versus his ego being a product of it. He doesn't need the success of a company to feed his ego-- he fuels the company's existence to match the level of his ego. He's a rich idiot.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Always trust someone whose first jobs out of undergrad are president, ceo, and board member of some dumb thing. Quality, folks

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Yaldabaoth posted:

The garfeats pizza doesn't even cook properly due to its bad shape.

They start round but are hand-catasrophically prepared to exacting deformity

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

EGeez sounds like it's born under the assumption that IP owners make their own action figures and poo poo and then licensors have to buy them and sell them. This is incredibly backwards and seems far too stupid to exist in the real world but it's the only strategy I can rationally divine from his bullshit corporatespeak. There's just nothing there.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Empty Sandwich posted:

I don't know, but I will take the opportunity to note that Cher has been celibate for 20 years or something

Further cementing my belief in life after love

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Futanari Damacy posted:

Whoever provides the seed capital for these ventures must really not care about seeing any kind of returns at all.

The only return his investors are concerned about is their space alien incel weirdo son returning to embarrass them in front of the other tycoons

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I love me, I feed me, I don't leave me

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

While reading the text first, the pic looks like a thicc naked black dude with a freddy krueger mask on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Xaintrailles posted:

You say that about everything.

Just what someone with a thicc naked black dude as an av would say. PMs extremely open