Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

I'm kind of late to this but apparently some man has become obsessed with garfield and is now having a public meltdown about the intersection of his suppressed sexuality and his faith? Also he appears to be a narcissist. Sorry, this is a lot to process.

The future is a BIG COW LASAGNA entergaging with a human face, forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Sayeth the garfsuit:

Love me

Feed me

NEVER LEAVE ME

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Garfield does indeed gently caress, as documented by this choice musical fanfic feat. Natalie Portman (song begins at 44.30):

GARFIELD - Lover and Fighter Man

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It should have been me! Mneow!!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

More like jailcel amirite

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Chair2SharkTank

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Bright Bart posted:

You can't inspire people making minimum wage in the service industry. You can't. It's been tried by huge corporations with psyops departments. It's been tried by CEOs whose central staff keep posters of them up on their walls.

Join today and take the King's shilling me boys! An honest trade and all you can drink!

Frankly the level of oppression from modern corpos is amateur hour

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

This is the most business-brained poo poo I've ever seen. WHY WOULD ANYONE USE THIS???

Ship your way
After we onboard your products, you can accept orders and fulfil them ready for shipping to your customers locally or internationally.

-(it sounds like you are responsible for shipping the product itself- so what exactly does egeez do other than decide if you are worthy to sell on this "marketplace"?)

Geolocate your fans
Trusted users access egeez marketplace dedicated to global licensed brands whenever, wherever. Boost your visibility with fans in the grid geo-located. Add as many shipping locations.

-(this seems to mean that you can ship to anyone who orders? kind of an easy thing for egeez to tout if they aren't the ones actually fulfilling the orders. "You mean I'm personally on the hook for getting this thing 'whenever, wherever'?? Wow!!")

Maximize visibility with
Artificial Intelligence
Every cartoon or celebrity has fans worldwide. Our entergaging AI predicts the IP statistics per region such as popularity, ranking, sales, fan base, and more in order to target your licensed products to the right fans who will buy. You just ship!

-(again- I just ship? is this purely a marketing service? was this the same science that led Nathen to choose Garfield based solely of how much the license makes?)

Retain your
customers
egeez is your digital marketplace that will act on your behalf to automatically remind customers of your products with our creative content generator and social media expertise.

-(translation: Nathen will shill your product in an Instagram story which will probably make people less willing to buy it. The whole "Garfield is celibate" thing is so insane on its face I can't even attempt to exaggerate or parody it.)

Tailored Dashboard
Access your egeez reports, sales, orders, and more to make enhanced decision making with your licensor, marketing team, & manufacturer as you learn on the go about your licensed products.

-(I guess it would kind of suck if they didn't let you see how few people are buying through the platform, but ultimately what I'm wondering is how much they take off or add on to every order)

Overall the word I would choose is "upsetting". He doesn't seem like a malicious guy but I really don't see the value in any of these ventures. The truth is none of these things- egeez, GarfieldEATS, Scooby EATS, whatever- have a reason to exist.

Load with debt, falsify profits, extract dividends, sell the company to morons. It probably isn't even technically illegal in the UAE as long as the princelings get their cut.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I got yer thread title riiight here

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

I had a dream last night where Nathen became the CEO of our company and laid a bunch of people off so he could attend a cartoon mascot conference, then paid people their last two weeks of salary with NFTs which he somehow made them pay for out of pocket.

I am concerned about my mental health.

Wow more great business ideas from the world's youngest entrepreneur transitioning from thinking business to feeling business

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Christ I hadn't even considered this as a possibility but you are absolutely right

THE ENTERGAGEMENT WILL CONTINUE IN 2022

NATHEN MAZRI WILL RETURN

in

YOU ONLY GARF TWICE

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Love me, feed me, never post small bart

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Ah yes the suppression and oppression of the oil baron’s failson. A tragedy for modern times

Excuse me might actually be a finance baron's, failson, which is totally different. That is second or third hand or first hand money laundering for the oil baron.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

All that is Garf does not glitter

Not all those closed restaurants are lost

No farm2plate produce will wither

Lasagna preserved in the frost

In ovens a fire shall be woken

From landmonsters leases shall spring

Redeem your non fungible token

The crownless again shall be the world's youngest Garfield franchisee and entergagement pioneer. Mneowww!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Detective Thompson posted:

When's Nate going to buy up a bunch of gas station boner pills and rebrand it as Beef Product Extension? Cuz he's really missing a trick right now.

Big bull lasagna

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nathen just lost whatever goodwill he had and will probably be the target of crazy people who think they need to "punish" him. Animal abuse is bad but there are proper ways to deal with the abusers.

I mean people shouldn't be going internet vigilante over an offhand comment (or at all) but let's not pretend western law has any effective provision tor dealing with abuse, and western law is the only type that even tries.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I should hope not. Feeling species, not thinking species :taphead:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

His dad's rich so he's pretty much fully qualified

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Imagine being a mask fanatic and an antivaxxer at once

What giant brain could contain such energy

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

What I'm taking from this is that he hates delays and he really hates non-supemodel air hostesses

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I think you are massively underselling that piece of absolute lunacy :allears:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Is Nathen gonna get himself punted out of Saudi Arabia for pretending to be a prophet because uh I've got some security guys on the phone and let's just say they're astonished by his doctrine

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Nathfield will cleanse this bitch of an earth :ohdear:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

How do you complete 6.5m worth of work without realising your client isn't paying

What's credit control precious

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Let them eat milk and lube :france:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

UAE had a literal Chinese intelligence snatch squad seizing dissidents off the streets. They didn't even bother to blindfold people to hide where they were taking them.

You can do anything you want in UAE if you pay. Doubt Mazri can outspend Viacom though

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

A w..w..w... weed? The devil's lettuce???

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Big restaurant cheesemonsters not providing #true #blue #cheese

Not farm2plate blue it's a NO from me

#scam

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

All right chaps let's close the thread there can't possibly be any more conte...

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Pro username right here

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I mean it didn't specify good mental health

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

"Why did you call me here father?"

"Because it's time to blow your brains and wake the eff up!!"

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

If there's one thing more disgusting than oligarchs it is their legion of cringing fixers

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

:trumppop:

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

It's the absolute squareness of the way his shirt hangs IMO

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Banning anyone who suggests closing this thread itf (in the future)

#staybrowsed for more regeneration and read reinvigoration of young entrepreneurship #itf #livingitf #lovingitf

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Just think how many lols Nathen creates for the world which would not be possible if not for the concentration of economic power in top youngest entrepreneurs over 30

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Huh so it's NATHfield not NAYTHfield

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I need to psych myself up a bit more guys I can't press play just yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

'interested when we launch the app' reads toe as 'come back with a functional product and actual existing customers and we'll talk'