Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

This is the worst thing I have ever listened to.

Maybe he'll play off the mispronunciation of Nathfield, with an alter ego called Wrathfield, for when it's time to physically battle... who again? old people?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

I am still really mad about the dating reality show where he gets married off not happening. I mean I really believed he'd at least film ONE speed dating event. God dammit, Nathen.

E: I misspelled nathen. Has anyone said enterraged yet

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

All Roles: Not Paid

Additional: Prize: Marriage gift in cash.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Nathfield podcast is out.
I can't...I'm listening to this now. It starts with the pig guy eating into the mic, which I had to power through, the lines for the pig guy are lifted verbatim from the Devil's Advocate and the Dark Knight's Joker. Um, oh okay, this is rated R... I'm not even three minutes in and it's traumatic.

Why is the fairy moaning? There's a disgusting and (I think anti Semitic ?) joke" they both laugh at.
Ok I re-listened and I don't understand it but it's loving gross.

Nathen did it. He made something worse than he's ever done before.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

everdave posted:

I’m sure the frazzled mother of three who is paycheck to paycheck is worrying about whether or not paw patrol at Walmart is real? Why would t it be real and licensed? Why would anyone care? Why?

Walmart where there are TWENTY THREE variations of Papa Troll... or maybe just one! (Robot voice: OH GEEZE!) So you see, she can't trust Walmart, (or Blockbuster, or RadioShack), unless it's through the App!
It's really about humanity (robot voice: HUH?) and capitalizing on that.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Knormal posted:

For what it's worth, Toys R Us still exists in Canada.

I didn't realize the "podcast" was only 6 minutes, now I'm tempted to brute force my way through listening to it.

So, no shade to the voice actor, but the pig man is *very* hard to listen to. Starts with slurping/eating into the mic. Then, I'm guessing in an attempt at "edgy humor," just gets vulgar and grotesque. I guess it vaguely establishes "pig guy bad" and Gaby is a magic fairy angel that will cut off his internet, or drag him to hell? if he doesn't get nicer. Something about Nathfield but I forget. Maybe she works at his whim or something.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
^ lol

Frank Frank posted:

I listened to the whole thing and summarized it a couple pages back.

I was just going to warn about the voice actor but it spiraled into a trauma dump.
E: thanks for doing the play by play, I tried a live reaction, all I could handle.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
Pretty sure when he hired the actors and gave them the script, he just rambled his "vision" at them about trolls and boomers, and cleansing this bitch of an Earth, and maybe gave them their character image, and then disappeared, and what he got back had this mispronunciation of Nathfield because he never said it to them, and it was either too late to fix it and he didn't want to pay for another recording, or he just didn't notice bc that's "his editor's job" or something.

I just don't see a part two happening.

What's funny is if Nathen hired them directly you would think they'd make the Nathen/Nathfield connection but I guess it's absurd enough you don't make the connection unless you know Nathen like we do.

Ok so he apparently paid for "handsome sexy guy reactions" on this pic of Nathfield. Mneow!

The delineation between those comments and the real ones is hilarious.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

kntfkr posted:

i'm into celibolialicy

Celibiolosis coming arriving soon

https://twitter.com/jakeatsf/status/1606738542847266821?s=46&t=dnY6vNvw90YelAPqnZB5lQ

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
Like the funny thing is she just said small dick *energy* bc people established that bde is basically just being really confident but still nice/not a huge rear end in a top hat. If small dick energy is the opposite then it's being a really arrogant rear end in a top hat that also seems really insecure. So of course these exact dudes are really upset about weiner = small, which isn't what she ever said.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Frank Frank posted:

After Andrew Tate posted something about his 33 exotic cars on Twitter, Greta wrote something like “hey cool, email me at smalldickenergy@gofuckyourself.com”.

It was even dumber. She had nothing to do with him until he made a random video @ her saying like "I have 33 high emissions cars, Greta, does this make you mad, Greta? What do you say to this, Greta"
So she didn't just start talking about dicks or whatever Nath and others are implying. Lol

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Okay, I guess his heart is in the right place at least on this one? He made a couple posts about this. I can't imagine he's ever been to MO, but this entered his radar.

For context, "Starting today it will be a crime to sleep on state-owned land in Missouri. That includes streets, parks and underneath bridges and overpasses. You will be fined $750 and face 15 days in jail."

As per usual, you have to filter it through his particular brand of insanity to try and figure out what he's saying but, at least we agree that this law is bad.

Megaraptor fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 3, 2023

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

You know, those people that make buildings. Interior designers

A gay interior designer for the homeless #BILLIONAIRE

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
You guys aren't ready for this.
Oh, Nathen, why? I will never understand your brain.

Go here to listen but just brace yourself. He's like Tommy Wiseau level script writing, but hornier. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnDpjmoqgcq/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Frank Frank posted:

Oh poo poo is this episode 2?

Oh sorry, no, just Nathen announcing the voice actor for Nathfield with an intro that's bonkers even by Nathen standards. I guess I expected crazy but not horny.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Oh. Oh my god

I don't know what I expected but it wasn't that???

Exactly! "What a nice day...MAKES ME HARD"

Blue Moonlight posted:

I’ve got to say, I’d just assumed Nathen would star as Nathfield.
I really did too! Nathen is full of surprises.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

the yeti posted:

Finally caught up. That sure was something :catstare:

Garfgratulations, that's quite the garfchievement, it's a lot to take in.

I don't think Nathen wants to remember his Scoob era. That's not who he is, he's a Garf Man through and through.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
I was wrong, he still has his Scooby-Doo EATS! Login

What did he mean by BRICKS in his doomsday tweet?

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

Ep 3 drop soon: start mentally preparing yourselves now.

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way

DoombatINC posted:

something's been bugging me about their logo for days and it finally clicked

Lol

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
He keeps saying he's going to have a gallery (art show?) for NathenEats of cereal boxes and paint, that's nostalgic and reminds him of happy childhood but also scathingly reveals the evils of profiting from processed foods, and he has all these promos made for the gallery and I guarantee you he hasn't made a single painting or "piece" and I don't think he will. Promoting new things is what he likes even if they aren't real, it's just fascinating.

E: "I'm an ideas man, Michael!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megaraptor
Dec 10, 2004

Life, uh...finds a way
"I just want to fly, but universe says NO...or does it?"

This is worse than AI generated nonsense. What is this supposed to mean, Nathan?
Fruit Loops describes Nathen well.

Also lol at his bare wall "art" display haha