Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Hopefully he doesn't miss any kicks all season and the Vikings make the playoffs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

tinstaach posted:

Kerryon and A'Shawn Robinson

So far

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
holy poo poo i forgot trubs had a 6td/0int game last season

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Adams is really good I don't care where He Ranks everyone knows Sterling Sharpe is the best wr of all time

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Styles Bitchley posted:

plz summarize the bear v. vikings game as i passed out after the Lions almost beat the Chiefs

both teams are absolutely hideously bad on offense, worse than GB. bears defense is also amazing.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Dexo posted:

"I can't wait, I can't wait, I'm not gonna give you what you want, I'll just show you" - Khalil Mack when asked about playing Oakland

i cannot wait to watch this poo poo

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

MJeff posted:

Packers fans, honest question here, do you ever get nervous about the idea of what might happen if the ref help just dried up?

i dont really care about football too much anymore, packers have provided me with so much fun and winning, two super bowls that i can remember. two incredible qbs. im just happy to be enjoying the ride

5-1 bitch

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SirPablo posted:

How many DUIs does it take for a Wisconsin state legislator to not seek re-election? five

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Wood

quitter

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

That chair would probably be too big, even for Snacks.

Nah not too big he can share with the rest of the DL

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I just got stopped for the 4th time for speeding that I can remember, 4 warnings!

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Vikings couldn't beat the chiefs without Mahomes hehehehe

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
the Packers look god drat awful

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
packers are not a good team, theyve just been a healthy team

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SirPablo posted:

Cousins > Rodgers

cant argue with stats

or the eye test

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
How loving bad are the Packers that they can't win more than one championship with that much ref help. Yikes. NFL setting up the Packers and Pats to have been dueling dynasties but Green Bay couldn't loving keep up.

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

They have the 4th largest nationwide fanbase

That's impressive

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
the lions need to guarantee rivera the job right now

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

SirPablo posted:

Which is worse, Coborn's or Aldi's?

get the gently caress out Aldi is fantastic. i split my purchases between Aldi and Pick'n Save (Kroger) because 1. its down the road 2. great produce, meat, and cheese 3. seem to treat their employees the least bad

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
packers getting at least 12 wins with rodgers playing this bad is so loving funny.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I agree with everything any Lions bears or Vikings fan says about Rodgers, also the Packers are 12-3 lmfao

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
mjeff you really went off the loving deep end this season watching this AWFUL team somehow get 13 wins.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
holy poo poo I forgot about that Bradford Vikings season

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i hope the packers paid enough to win the super bowl this year, 10 years is a long time to go without one

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I'm sorry you guys aren't getting the reactions you want

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Packers suck imo

say that poo poo to my face kid not online

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Metapod posted:

The bears with a good qb like Andy are really really good so that's a good use of cap space

god i love you never stop posting

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Woodman's has incredible frozen pizza selection.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Wollawolla posted:

It all comes back to grocery store chat.

menards

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

PneumonicBook posted:

This is loving clickbait lmao.

Nope, it's happening. Maybe next season though. I had a vision

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
lmao that's Aaron bein Totally Not Mad

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I can't believe they did the right thing lmao

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
stop clapping for police stop kneeling with police stop marching with police stop loving linking loving arms with the police.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Cook saw how Bell's hold out went and knew he had to get in on that action.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Ahman Green loving rules

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
i couldnt remember what the packers did in the draft thanks for the reminder

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
I just get my opinions on Rodgers from the NFCN thread, so I'm fully aware he's really bad

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Pants on the ground was a song by a dude on American idol wasn't it lol

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Is the rest of the NFC North really that excited for the Packers to move on to their next HoF QB? It's just gonna be more of the same for you guys

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
lmfao the Packers made the NFCCG with their dying husk of a QB. then they drafted their next hall of famer?? prob nothing to worry about though 😉

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Big Beef City posted:

It matters a great deal when it was the most unexpected move in the draft, it's a scrutinized decision, and people want to know if it's justified.

nah it factually doesnt