Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

crisis on infinite truml threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

tng

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

SardonicTyrant posted:

Kinks are for liberals. I'm talking about loving a truck.

it's all I crave

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Bearjew posted:

what's number

go up

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Louisgod posted:

remember that time 1000 years ago where Obama refused to hold the whole bush admin accountable for crimes against humanity

now we exonerate and celebrate convicted war criminals and strip accolades from the lawyers that convicted them

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

ASenileAnimal posted:

youd think someone who owns an art gallery in new york would be smart enough to realize wearing a chud hat in nyc is a bad idea

I understand it's the most new york thing ever

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Zyla posted:

I am a clear and pure channel for the light. I open to a higher light. This light is the essence of my divinity. I am light within a body of matter. I surrender to the light, this higher light. This light of pure spirit, of source energy, this light of my Higher Self. The light that vibrates within, that vibrates at a higher frequency of joy and love.

I am light. I embrace light so I can express light. I shine my light brightly. I do not attempt to hide my light. Light dissolves all resistance to being one with light.

I am a true and faithful expression of the light. This light is my Higher Self. I am one with my Higher Self. I am the true expression of my higher self. This Light is information. This light is wisdom. This light is guidance. I open to this light of guidance. I open to new ways to channel my light in order to transform the lower into the higher. Light is love. Love is light. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. Love is the glue that binds us to the web of life.

I am one with the web of life. I am a strand of light. Vibrating with the full power of the whole web. I create waves of light that uplift all those I touch. This light is part of the shift from darkness to light, fear to love, hopelessness to empowerment. Separation to unity consciousness.

I open the inner channel to allow more light to flow into my life. All my chakras vibrate with this light. The light that opens, the light that aligns, the light that leads the way. The way into new possibilities. I am an open channel for the light. This light flows through me and I express light in so many ways. The more I express light the easier it gets to embrace and integrate more light. I am a beacon of light. Light shines out into the darkness helping others to find the light, the light that points the way. I am a light bearer helping many others to shine their light.

I am a body of vibrating light. My body is a vehicle for my Higher Self. I open to light in every cell of my body. My physical body is aligned with the light. I am light. Every chakra is opened and aligned with the light. I am light. Light I am. I accept my path of light. My whole being is in harmony with the light.

I choose to express light in all my ideas, beliefs, energy projections that enhance my creative expression. My thoughts are creative, my intuition is creative, my choices are creative, I express all the creative power within me. I am a clear mental conduit for the light. For my mind is a clear and open channel for the light, and in this space my thoughts take on a new higher clarity, a new higher flow and fluidity. The light enlightens my mind making all things so much clearer. As my mind becomes a channel for the light my mind becomes a sacred vessel for my Higher Self. I am one with my Higher Self. I am one with my mission here on the earth plane. I am a clear and pure channel for the light. My mind is aligned with the light. My thoughts are aligned with the light. My choices are aligned with the light.

As I assimilate more light my ego is cleansed and uplifted. The light aligns my ego with my path of light. My ego becomes a faithful servant to the light, helping me radiate and express my light in clear ways.

I trust the light within. For trust is the way, the way of light, the way of expressing my light. I trust the wisdom that light brings for light knows and even though I do not fully consciously know the light does know. Knows the plan, knows the way, and where the light leads I will go. Go with the light. For light goes with me. The way is forward. The way is open as I express more of my inner light.

I am the courageous expression of light. The more I express and communicate light the greater my confidence to express more light. I express light in so many ways. Ways that are obvious, ways that become obvious with each step on the path of light. The more I choose to express my inner light the more ways open for me to express my light. Light is inspiration. I breath in light. I breath out light. My words are full of power, y words vibrate with power and light. my words inspire others to embrace the light. I am a clear communicator.

I am the essence of pure communication. As I embrace and radiate my light I communicate clear boundaries and choices. I am the clear communication of the light. I communicate light in everything I do. I communicate light even in the silent moments of my life. I express this light through stillness and through action.

I am connected to my higher light, the light that guides, the light that flows, the light that clears and protects. Light is my ally. Light cleanses and protects. I am the protecting light. The higher frequency of light I hold the more powerful the protection to my energy fields.

I am guided by the pure energy of light/creation. I speak with the highest love and integrity. I trust my inner voice. My soul shines through my words. I am open to creative ideas to flow through me. I am living a life of creative expression.
I express my emotions in healing ways.

I am a clear expression of light, I am a clear expression of love. I am a servant of the one. I reveal my light, I speak my truth. I am pure creative energy. I am the universe and the universe shines through me. I am a drop of light within an ocean of light. A Higher intelligence is vibrating through me. My words create ripples of love and possibility in the collective reality.

im a human, and im cumming

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

in awe of the pettiness of this bitch

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

lol if you're explaining anything in debate with trump you're already losing, and if you're explaining to trump voters why they shouldn't vote for him as your central strategy your brain is smoother than his

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

only the righteous anger of bernard sando can fuel the fires of victory

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Vim Fuego posted:

Is this one real?

*extremely harrison ford voice*

all of it. its all true

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

trump trump truml yeah

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

fosborb posted:

just lol if your neighbor decks you and your body shits out half a lung 3 years later. classic lmaos

i can neither confirm nor deny that vanderbilt staff was also lmaoing at this

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

90% of florida comes from NY anyway

florida the most NY thing ever, some say

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

chokes already did the final fantasy adventure 2 LP about this

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

nah that was FFL1

wait I meant legend not adventure, I thought FFL2 was the gods and magi in a highlander kinda way and FFL1 was chainsawing god

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

snoo are you interning for vermin supreme

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

blatant and obvious attack to remove science-based advocates and unionized staffing, they're loving with public employees systemically wherever they can and ramping things up as the 2020 election gets closer

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao remember how DHS announced they lost exactly 1,488 kids?

And they did it TWICE?

some guy programmed the system to generate reports at every 1,488 crimes against humanity

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

I have no forum and I must post

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

shovelbum posted:

We should return that land to native forest and grassland if it's providing nothing but an export cash crop that's evidently not super important to anyone but grifting farmers.

number of tree go up

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

sustain yourself on feral hogs and silos full of rotting unexportable soybeans

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

fantastic hogs and how to shoot them

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1159479889214394368?s=19
Lmao whoops we gotta fire the entire FBI for being terrible at everything

I always thought it was bullshit that the SPLC started tracking "black identity" in the same way as white supremacy groups and that it was just lazily copying from the FBI, and, well

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i went to the grocery store and got twenty thousand eggs. at the checkout the young woman asked what i was going to do with so many eggs and i started eating them right there, just egg after egg. slowly. i would eat a few whole, just swallowing them without breaking the shell, and then i would put some whole into my mouth and they would pop like gushers, and then i would eat a few like an apple or onion by just taking a big crunchy bite out of the side

the line backed up but nobody complained as i worked my way through hundreds and hundreds of raw eggs, yolk dribbling down my chest and pooling at my feet. she also reminded me that i had some frozen spinach, which was unfreezing, but i didn't say anything. i just kept eating the eggs

smash mouth has come a long way wrt eating the eggs

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

just wearing ballistic glasses and surgical gloves at the victims of a mass shooting rally in a trump truck nbd

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

spend less on candles

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

:same:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Lastgirl posted:

wow weird how the right keeps double, triple, quadrupling down on stochastic terrorism

obv there wouldn't be a problem if we would just stop pointing it out

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

kaleedity posted:

no elite, no elite, ur the elite

wort wort wort

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

lmao

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Squizzle posted:

cant figure out what tune this is set to

Toxic Mental posted:

My cat pooped on my comforter today

to see if I still feel
I focus on the poop
the only thing thats real

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

oh poo poo she dropped the e-word, that abused internet memeword from the mid-2000s still sizzlin like her boomer brainpan

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

eating some middling pasta and getting killed after sounds like a p. decent deal to me

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Reality Sinner posted:

Page 1000 snypa

:hmmyes:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Fellatio del Toro posted:

had dinner with a bunch of extended family last week and every single one of their brains has turned to mush over the last few years. they were all loving losing their minds about trpim being called a white supremacist, saying white supremacy doesn't exist anymore, etc

30 minutes later my uncle was talking about how they visited Stone Mountain and how awesome it was

Other highlights include:
  • uncle's wife has been emailing the president to apologize for the mean things people say to him
  • buttigieg is not a real Christian because he's gay
  • actual quote: "they throw water on police officers but they think it's ok to kill babies?"
  • democrats are turning their back on Israel will bring about the end times
  • Democrat Jews are not Real Jews, none of them can even tell you what tribe they're from
  • other uncle is not a racist because he trusts his black neighbor to get his mail
  • first uncle said "Alexandria Ortega[sic] Cortez" in Mexican accent
  • at one point in the night three cell phones went off at the exact same time with the Fox News Breaking Alert sound

:sever:

:sever:

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

I remember sailor and wish they had never introduced pigs to the pacific islands

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Pounded In The Butt By My Own Exploration Of Ethics And Philosophy Set Against The Backdrop Of Complex Familial Relations In The Setting Of Modernizing Russia

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Zyla posted:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/15/ge-shares-drop-after-madoff-whistleblower-harry-markopolos-raises-red-flags-on-its-accounting.html
<rememe> GE shares tank more than 10% after Madoff whistleblower calls it a 'bigger fraud than Enron' - GE says the allegations of fraud are "entirely false and misleading."

why have have an economy based on functional infrastructure, purposeful and intentional manufacturing, and humanizing services and labor when we can have rapacious greed and shell games so we can inflate wealth in a few hands from corrupt and defunct entities and leave everyone else to huff the fumes from the garbage fire it actually is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

we've gone batty