Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Bernie should say Trump probably doesn't have enough wealth to worry about his newly proposed wealth tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Insanely good video. Those pundits are so nasty. Their insults at him "he's mean, should smile more, disheveled" are so assholish.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Wow Anand is really upset he was in that video and on an extended Twitter rant. To be fair he shouldn't be in that video, he talks about much the same things as Bernie and in that interview clip was actually defending him, but he's super mad about it

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/WaPoSean/status/1184300037653831681?s=19

gently caress YEAH

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What's your problem

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

kidkissinger posted:

Because any alternative would be just as hard to pass as M4A so why bother spending the effort to pass a a lovely compromise when M4A exists and is incredibly popular?

If m4a is so popular than why am I saying it isn't

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Luckyellow posted:

I wonder why Pressley hasn't endorsed anyone yet

She voted for that anti BDS bullshit so she's out of the squad as far as I'm concerned

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

My deductible more than tripled today from 700 to a bit over 2200.

Oh and 6750 out of network

Out of pocket maximum from 5600 to 9000. From 9600 to 27,000 out of network

John Wick of Dogs fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Oct 16, 2019

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is it Kosher for Calibanibal to just constantly make ad hominem attacks and accusations against a candidate? Would it be capricious to report those posts?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They're both bad

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I still run into the wrath of the KHive from time to time

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Failed Imagineer posted:

And the pundits will continue to insist that there are more than 3 candidates

The indoors will continue to insist there are 4 candidates: Biden, Warren, Buttigieg and Harris

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's hard to not believe there is a media blackout when you have poo poo like this:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1186670060284329986?s=19

Bernie isn't listed in the headline because they didn't even poll for a result against him.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

100% of janitors could replace Bob Iger or Mark Zuckerberg

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

If Pete is the nominee I will never vote again for the rest of my life

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Michael Boomer (typo, I'm keeping it) running for president is similar to Louie CK making people watch him jack off

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They said wine cave?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Concerned Citizen posted:

i think biden would have trouble surviving getting blown out in iowa. coming in 2nd or a relatively near 3rd (i.e. the placement doesn't matter if he gets like 12%) is not that bad for him. the electability candidate doesn't need to win every state, because they usually do not. iowa changes the race but it's not going to end the campaign of a candidate who is not staking that much on it.

How about losing Iowa, nh, and Arizona in a row, which if Sanders wins Iowa, would likely be by increasing deficits (and he's been catching up in SC which could end up close)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's funny how all the signs appear to say Pepe behind Buttigieg

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Concerned Citizen posted:

where do you think iowa state is

Go to Peoria and turn left

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Yeah we've seen how Massachusetts does. Bernie should openly advocate she be made Senate majority leader

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Either way I'm betting the 2024 Republican nominee is Don Jr and the GOP for the remainder of it's existence is run by Trumps

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Parrotine posted:

Where the gently caress is this 'servers make decent living wage' nonsense coming from? I busted tables for a good five years and barely made enough to scrape by, it's an extremely rocky gig with no security whatsoever when all your income is built around tips, day/night shift scheduling and weekdays vs weekends.

"Well I just tipped 15 dollars on this $60 meal! Multiply that by the 4 or 5 tables they do an hour and they're making mad bank!"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Optimally you would want

1. Bernie
2. Pete
3. Warren
4. Biden

Biden coming in fourth would be a pretty tough blow.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

The only primary model I care about is Emily Ratajkowski

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

mcmagic posted:

Jesus loving Christ Larry.

Everybody in Hollywood has. It's pocket change. Hollywood is full of Pete boosters and a lot of Hollywood people have probably only got calls from them asking for money. Like Seth MacFarlane probably called his entire black book and most of them were probably like "ok" and cut a check

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Failed Imagineer posted:

Sure, but of anyone you would expect Larry David to go "ehhh" and hang up and then later create an awkward brawl when he has to attend Seth MacFarlane's step-son's bar mitzvah and ends up causing a scene

Susie: WRITE THE loving CHECK LARRY! WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH YOU?

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It works be sad that they'd hold a meeting and give him half the delegates later just like they did for Obama in 2008 when he didn't run in Michigan (cause they told him not to, that wasn't his fault, but still that's what they're gonna do)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

rscott posted:

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/status/1215771944659845120?s=19

A 9 point drop is actually good news for Butterbar!

Cause his supporters will... Redouble their efforts!!!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Gripweed posted:

Biden supporters are lovely people but they're weak. Mentally, physically, and morally. When it's time to caucus and they see Bernie with the much bigger group, they will go to Bernie. They will see his strength and seek his protection.

If Bernie goes up during the next debate, looks right in the camera and demands tribute, he will jump to 40%

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Well being on Twitter for around the last 15 minutes I can tell you exactly what everyone at the debate is going to try on Sanders. It's all going to be gun control and insinuations about since the NRA doesn't go after him enough he's on the take

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

FlamingLiberal posted:

I mean, to be fair, that's probably the only real way to respond to that stuff at this point

No, what would be better is "He's right behind you" and he's wearing a sign that says "I'm right here, I'm Hunter"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Built 4 Cuban Linux posted:

Biden and Pete are going to try and drag Bernie down somehow, though I don't really know how'd they'd do it

They're going to shout "Gun control Brady bill" a thousand times

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

As far as second choice button for candidates who are not viable in a particular caucus, isn't Bernie generally second choice for Biden voters? And Biden's the one looking to come in under 15%

Though honestly any attempt to extrapolate second choice nonviable candidates based on general polling is a fools errand. Each candidate is going to be very popular in specific locations and the distribution of supporters will not be even

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Why do they hate her? Everytime I say I find her to be awesome and wonderful they say "No she's terrible" I ask why, and it's crickets

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Warren just sent out a email fundraising on this, so gently caress her and that whole campaign

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

https://twitter.com/brendohare/status/1216558684689653761?s=19

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

So what's going to happen when they ask at the debate "Warren did Bernie say this to you?"

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Judakel posted:

Feel free to ask the Warren campaign for donation refunds. info@elizabethwarren.com

I've heard to ask through act blue
https://twitter.com/OnThisIAm1/status/1216823277638701056?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I am going to add that of the people I follow that are Warren or Biden or Buttigieg supporters (people I know in real life) none of them have said s loving word about the story. I've only seen it from bluecheck pundits and Hillary dead-enders who don't use their real name.