Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
He still had room on that bit of cardboard for at least three more things to be against.

Lazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Yestermoment posted:

I kid you not.

It's actually all good and fine just as long as you're aware the slime monster did nothing wrong.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Sinteres posted:

He's more mentally unstable and unbelievably cringe than actually stupid, hth.

Nah, there's also plenty of proof that he's intentionally extremely poorly read and has lots of issues with extremely simple concepts.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

klen dool posted:

Only if this competition was being run in england, but its not. It's being run in NZ.

In Welsh the word for England and New Zealand is the same, therefore this stands.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cocaine Bear posted:

That sentence was put together by a neural net, right?

possibly, but it's still real. Never question the power and insanity of neural nets. :devil:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ah man, I was all for trans rights before conservatives decided it's super cool and good.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Proust Malone posted:

Lady is 74. For being that old and knowing what she knows, I’d say she looks pretty good.

Pretty much. Hilary has just a ton of issues, but looking old at 74 is not one of them. For her age she seems to look pretty drat healthy.

Usually super rich people are. Turns out having access to the best medical care is good. Who would of thought.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

WE
gently caress
ORANGUTAN!

TALK? ...SNUGGLE?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Dude with obviously non-human hair, literally named Fabricant. The future is here, people.

Eh majority of tory MP's in someway of another fall somewhere into the uncanny valley for decades now.

honestly we should be more worried when whoever is creating them somehow gets them to look more human.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

SeANMcBAY posted:

A lot of people just want to start WW3 by any means necessary.:shrug:

A lot of people just want the boringest apocalypse. Like if you want the end of the world at least aim for something interesting like humanity destroyed by an elder god or something.

Fuckers have no imagination.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I believe school starting times purposefully line up with work starting times for easy of dropping off kids and what not.

The obviously solution is to have work start later as a lot of work starts at the worst possible time for humans.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mauser posted:

Well if their chuds are anything like ours you can kinda just phone it in most of the time

are we 100% sure the Russians aren't just outsourcing their propaganda to Murdoch?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Megillah Gorilla posted:

They don't have to.

Murdoch's doing it for free.

Well that's just leaving money on the table.
And here I was thinking Murdoch was meant to be a capitalist. :colbert:

Scratch Monkey posted:

Antiracist Baby got the coveted "Ted Cruz bump"

I liked when the right attacked Sesame Street for telling kids to be nice to each other.

At this point I don't even know how you would parody them.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Also pretending like no ones noticed the American right hasn't shifted in their open beliefs during that period.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

madmatt112 posted:

I forbid anybody to top this in 2022

Hahah, you'll be lucky if no ones topped that by the end of the week.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MeinPanzer posted:

Goon face blindness strikes again.

Hey modern science clearly states it's only possible for a person to remember four human faces, five tops.

Literally why name tags were invented!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

At this point it must be more about the queuing then the coming of age journey to see a dead body.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1589958502889361409

Actually he had to flee australia because kangaroos kept grabbing him and putting them in their pouches

Lol hope he loose his passport point and can't figure out how to get back.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Linear time is an illusion.

True, people always have asked where's the beef, people always will.

When it is asked is irrelevant. Everyone knows the answer is that no one knows the answer.
Yet people still ask. Why we still ask is the real question.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

How old is dick as a euphemism? I'm pretty sure it was then too

Nixon was obviously just trying to out Dick LBJ, which I would say a futile move, but as he won the world makes no sense :shrug:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

squibble posted:

Do I even want to know why the two watches?

That's what got me, and two very different styled watches. like now days other than for sports stuff like diving no one really wears a watch other than aesthetics, so what the hell's going on there.

like possibly two watches to keep track of two time zones, but dude doesn't have a smart phone?

Just going to assume it's for something incredibly stupid.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Captain_Maclaine posted:

What? It's just a box.

Any AI trained on late 80/early-mid 90's video game logic should know you should break any boxes around you for the extra health/life/weapon/ammo anyway.

Like if if there's a box why would you not just smash it. The ai is either very lazy of very stupid. Fortunately either way it won't drat us all.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Oh by cool, they mean someone you'd by coke off.

Oh and maybe acid:

https://twitter.com/hamcarless/status/1630776998535610368

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So what do they do when the shooter climbs on top of a desk and opens up the drop ceiling panels?

Now, I'm no shootologist, but the phrase "fish in a barrel" springs to mind.

Have you not seen Aliens, like just give all the kids motion trackers and pulse rifles. Problem solved.

Hmm, well okay, seem to remember most of the Marines died in that scene, so um problem sort of solved.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

KORNOLOGY posted:

gently caress it Racist Cop it is

Just don't let them sit next to an empty seat on the trip. I hear they breed via osmosis.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

poemdexter posted:

republicans: kids are better off dead than gay

Pretty sure that's been officially stated republican policy since at least the 80's

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jaxyon posted:

So you know when to get your gun, obviously

Get you're gun? Why aren't you already holding it? If you keep wandering around unarmed like that, you may as well just chop yourself up and mail your self to the nearest coyote, or teen out past curfew yourself, as that's exactly what your doing anyway!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

V-Men posted:

Wait is that not the Observer from Fringe?

They very occasionally could still feel human empathy.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

pillsburysoldier posted:

How do dumbass chud personalities "with 5 kids" on twitter has enough money for professional headshots all the time

There is apparently a lot of professions where you can be very dumb and make lots of money and then give that money to even stupider people.

And here I am being a complete moron for free. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

The dolphins are finally making their move against humans.

Can we like donate to their cause?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Family Values posted:

It's actually the other way around: accidentally mistaking a bottle of booze for a squeaker toy could lead to some real hi jinx. Therefore I rule in favor of the defendant and strip Jack Daniels of their trademarks. It is so ordered.

A sensible ruling. I vote you supreme justice of the supreme high court.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Journalist have a lot of hate for editors who spend their days thinking up the stupidest headlines they can to put on stories.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nebrilos posted:

What the hell is that "21-year-old 'abstainer'", doing with his hand?

Abstaining with great vigor in public like the pervert he is.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Ronald Regan?

If he's risen again you really should of lead with that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

Risk free, except for all those times your landlord can just force you to move, or raise your rent, or fail to maintain the building and some catastrophic breaks. Totally risk free.

No but those are all good things because they make the landlord more money, which should make the people renting from them happier because they're contributing to someones success.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Rappaport posted:

Please don't go all Ed Gein for the sake of social media loons

You should totally go Ed Gein's for the sake of social media loons.

It's what Ed Gein's would of wanted!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
While the two may share a few architectural similarities man do they not have similar vibes.

Will say this about the second one, it may get a lot wrong but at least the masonry work is still top notch.

Obviously not even remotely as good, but the masons did do some fine work!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

i say swears online posted:

what's your theory as to why food in airports is more expensive than elsewhere

Also, even though it's a bit lesser now days, there's a lot of people at airports that have money/are on expense accounts, who wouldn't really think twice about paying more. Even just people when they're going on holiday, will spend a bit more as their on holiday so you know, why not treat yourself to an overly expensive drink before the flight or what ever.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Gyges posted:

So who put the idea that he could actually fight into Elon's head? Has he been getting scammed by one of those magic chi masters and is now convinced that he can execute the dim mak from 10 feet away from his opponent now?

I'm assuming either Rogan, or he just taking some steroids or whatever and assumes he's an ubermensch now or whatnot. Being surrounded by yes men all day probably doesn't help.

Piety that fight with zuckerberg didn't go a head as it would of been hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Yeah, I wouldn't trust anything said about putin around that sort of stuff. putins been carefully controling his image for decades now.